EDeN (Eric/Natalia) #2: All about chemistry & forbidden fruit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of which, were there any moments in last night's episode?

No =( I wish there was! I was looking forward to one esp after that limo scene but maybe next week! But Natalia did get 2 scenes which is more than usual so.....

I think TPTB likes to torture us! I think they come on here and read everythin we say! JK. I pray for more scenes of them together for season 8 though. I wish there was an interview that says what will happen between them. That would be nice! Or an episode that says what will happen to them. *pokes TPTB* When are the next auditions?! I'm gonna go audition and give them a piece of my mind! ;) I just wish she would get hurt somehow someway. Then I think everything would be different. I wish it would be along the lines of her gettin kidnapped and then stuck somewhere where she only has so many hours of livin left and they have to go out and search for her. I can just see Erics face now. It would be like when Calleigh got kidnapped! That would be an amazin episode! Or she could be like that girl on this last episode and be put in a freezer! Then Eric can keep her warm after "he" finds her! Ryan can't find her, Horatio can't find her...Eric has to find her! :p Then he can take her back to his house or her house! Then we'll be gettin somewhere! ERIC GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR BUTT!!!!!!!!!

I just wish she would get hurt somehow someway. Then I think everything would be different.
I agree. It would be unbelievably stupid if anything happened to her & he didn't react in a huge way. It'd go against everything tptb have ever written before when it came to EDeN, & I'd be highly pissed off if they purposely avoided it just for the sake of the ....other ongoing story. :rolleyes:
Chances are, that's why we don't see Natalia in any kind of huge dilemma, & haven't since s5. I don't think tptb KNOW how to make Eric react because they know damn good & well that in all actuality Eric would flip the f**k out over something happening to her!

I'm not on the kidnapping bandwagon though. Tptb have completely burnt me out on that stuff -- unless they did it a bit different than the two times they've already done it before with other characters.
If I had to choose how to bring forth EDeN reconnecting, it would be a natural event, like her Father dying or something.
Say Nat's Daddy is in a house ready to blow up & she's running towards the house screaming, Eric runs after her & grabs her hugging her to stay back, the house explodes & she falls into his arms crying (in good ol' slow-motion mode) -- that is the kind of drama I'd like to see them in -- those warm & fuzzy moments that speak so loudly are always best. :p

Considering how he freaked out when Nick came anywhere near Natalia (after learning that Nick previously had broken her arm), I think Eric would totally flip out if she got hurt. I can't remember if he had a reaction or not to her being hurt when that axe broke the table in the DNA lab In Curse Of The Coffin. Though she didn't get but a few cuts. Does anyone remember if he had a reaction?

^^ No, there wasn't really a big deal made out of that incident -- with anyone. It was too minor, though it could've been big if tptb had done it better. I think it was just meant to be part of the whole "curse" thing & they were just pulling the "oooh scary" factor.
If Im recalling correctly, I think Calleigh asked what happened or if she was ok, & then at the end Nat came along with just a few stitches, exchanged words with Horatio about facing close calls & that was pretty much it.

Considering how he freaked out when Nick came anywhere near Natalia (after learning that Nick previously had broken her arm), I think Eric would totally flip out if she got hurt.
Exactly. There were numerous times during the Nick fiasco when Eric stepped up immediatly, even down to in 'Internal Affairs' , where she wasn't hurt, but he knew she'd had something to do with Nick's murder & Eric was the most eager to solve the case. I think he said something like "I want on this case, H", or something to that effect before H told him he couldn't help.
Not to mention 'Collision' how he reacted to learning her ex was abusive & asked if she was safe, or in 'If Looks Could Kill' when Eric claimed he was concerned for Natalia (through Calleigh's discussion with her), AND in 'Darkroom' when he told Ryan "Yeah, well ask Natalia about that" when they were discussing a girl living in fear. OR in 'Deep Freeze' when he jumped to her side when her shoulder popped out of place!!
Sooo...yeah. ;)

Considering how he freaked out when Nick came anywhere near Natalia (after learning that Nick previously had broken her arm), I think Eric would totally flip out if she got hurt.

My thoughts exactly... I wish that we didn't have to resort to putting Natalia in danger for Eric to show some concern, but it looks like we're going to need it. *rubs hands* So any ideas? I personally like something as part of a big story arc for her...

Say Nat's Daddy is in a house ready to blow up & she's running towards the house screaming, Eric runs after her & grabs her hugging her to stay back, the house explodes & she falls into his arms crying (in good ol' slow-motion mode) -- that is the kind of drama I'd like to see them in -- those warm & fuzzy moments that speak so loudly are always best. :p

Oh that's a good one! That or like he gets hurt in a car accident and is rushed to the hospital and he gets pronounced dead there but Natalia is there when he is pronounced and when she leaves Eric is pullin up and they end up just starin at eachother and then he runs over to her and she collapses in his arms and cries and he just rubs her head or she falls to the ground and that's when he runs over to her and holds her! And then he drives her home and..............you get the picture! I just want somethin! Maybe she should get the swine flu! And then she's in the hospital on her death bed and he goes in there and holds her hand or kisses her cheek. That would be nice to!

I'm looking for something different from the norm here. No one has been stabbed yet, so if we're thinking up "Nat in peril" ideas, I'd go for stabbed. Sounds vicious, I know.... but so is being shot in the brain. :rolleyes:
Car accident is good too, or hit by a car; buried alive; poisoned; falls from a building - there's tons that could be worked with here!

I personally like something as part of a big story arc for her...
me too. I still say they bring on the stalker story for Natalia, run it for several epis, & then have it end badly (but surviving of course).
Can't help but love the idea of seeing Eric kick the shit out of some jerkface wanting to hurt his 'Talia. :p

I'm looking for something different from the norm here. No one has been stabbed yet, so if we're thinking up "Nat in peril" ideas, I'd go for stabbed. Sounds vicious, I know.... but so is being shot in the brain. :rolleyes:
Car accident is good too, or hit by a car; buried alive; poisoned; falls from a building - there's tons that could be worked with here!

I personally like something as part of a big story arc for her...
me too. I still say they bring on the stalker story for Natalia, run it for several epis, & then have it end badly (but surviving of course).
Can't help but love the idea of seeing Eric kick the shit out of some jerkface wanting to hurt his 'Talia. :p

Oh yea I would love to see him kick some butt! :thumbsup: That would be a good one too the stalker and say she gets stabbed or somethin. I think her bein at her house and someone breaks in and she can't get away in time and the person kinda like beats her and she gets knocked out and is layin on the floor and then she never comes into work and Eric realizes it and he tells H and they go and look for her and Eric is the one to find her and her rushes over there to her side. And then he holds her and I say either she's still knocked out and he feels for a pulse and gets one and yells "H, I've got a pulse." And then says "Come and Talia, hold on." And he grabs a hold of her hand and holds it! Or he runs over there and holds her and she wakes up but she can't really talk or breathe. And when she tries to talk and realizes she can't she starts cryin and Eric brings her into his chest while still holdin onto her and she cries into his chest and he tells Horatio to call 911. Or when he finds her he runs over there to her and holds her and she asks what happened and she said she doesn't remember and starts cryin and he just holds her close while she cries into his chest and he rubs her head and tells her it'll be okay cause they're gonna find who did this to her. That was alot! Can you tell I've been thinkin bout this alot? But really anythin would do for me! But if you realize everyone has had a storyline. And Ryan's is in this season so hers had to be next season. I just hate waitin that long. And I don't know if anyone has seen it but on one of the episodes from All My Children where she excepts the award for Edmund....that is one of the best scenes I think I've ever seen in my life and I think somethin like that would be amazin! I mean she killed that performance. But anyway, a story line for her would be nice for next season. And I guess we'll have to just wait and see.

I'd go for stabbed. Sounds vicious, I know.... but so is being shot in the brain. :rolleyes:

As much as that makes me cringe, I think it's probably the most effective. Getting shot would already be old 'cause Eric's already been through that. I would like a hospital room scene and for Eric sneak in some food 'cause we all know about hospital food.

I'd go for stabbed. Sounds vicious, I know.... but so is being shot in the brain. :rolleyes:

As much as that makes me cringe, I think it's probably the most effective. Getting shot would already be old 'cause Eric's already been through that. I would like a hospital room scene and for Eric sneak in some food 'cause we all know about hospital food.

It would have to be a stabbing to her back. The abdomen would likely kill her & we don't want that. Neck & Chest are out because it would leave a scar & she wouldn't be able to wear those little tops anymore - more skin for Eric to drool over is best. They can't go anywhere NEAR her baby-making organs ....don't wanna damage the future of little Eden & 'Skeletons Part 2'. ;)

I do like the idea of food sneaking. I imagine Eric would bring her her favorite ice cream, only .....DAMN....Eric only brought one spoon....guess they'll have to share. They won't mind. :p

It would have to be a stabbing to her back. The abdomen would likely kill her & we don't want that. Neck & Chest are out because it would leave a scar & she wouldn't be able to wear those little tops anymore - more skin for Eric to drool over is best. They can't go anywhere NEAR her baby-making organs ....don't wanna damage the future of little Eden & 'Skeletons Part 2'. ;)

I do like the idea of food sneaking. I imagine Eric would bring her her favorite ice cream, only .....DAMN....Eric only brought one spoon....guess they'll have to share. They won't mind. :p

I laughed so hard when I read this! I agree 100%! Back is the best! Then Eric can lift her shirt up to help stop the bleedin! I think he should bring some Midori when she's in the hospital! I'm sure that could solve all their little problems! And I could so see him feedin her ice cream! And him lookin into her eyes while he does and he misses her mouth and it falls onto her gown and he starts freakin out and tries to clean it up and she grabs his hand and says it's ok and he never lets go off her hand and they stare into eachothers eyes!

Midori?!! :eek: You can't give her Midori after she's lost that much blood!! They'll have to save thier Midori toast for when she's home & well rested. :p

Back is the best! Then Eric can lift her shirt up to help stop the bleedin!
*giggle*
See, if it's her back & he finds her then he'd have to lift her off the ground holding her up slightly to get his hands on her back to put pressure on the wound to stop the bleeding -- then we'd have him cradling her in his arms. ;)
AFTER she's all better & comes back to work, then he can ask how she is & check on her stitches.... leading to - yes - lifting her shirt in order to do so. That just gave me a very nice image of his hand ever so gently caressing her bare back....:drool:

Torturing our poor Natalia -love how we have all this planned out. :lol:
Oh well, the EDeN outcome would be so well worth it!

I seriously think we should be the writers with everythin we have come up with! I think we torture ourselves! I just wish she had more screen time! That bein with Eric but for Eva's sake just more screen time! I hope the outcome is worth it! I want it to be!

Midori?!! :eek: You can't give her Midori after she's lost that much blood!! They'll have to save thier Midori toast for when she's home & well rested. :p

Better wait until she's out of the hospital and preferably at Eric's place... besides, I think some non-hospital food would be better. I wonder what kind of food he'd bring... Cuban maybe? Or maybe he'd be better off bringing her ice cream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back