EDeN (Eric/Natalia) #2: All about chemistry & forbidden fruit!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mjszud, Jun 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Have you done Eden as Aladdin and Jasmine? For some reason I've always pictured them as those two characters. :lol: I can also see her in the catwoman costume for some reason (the one from the Adam West tv show that Julia Neymar- I think that was her name- wore). :lol:

Halloween couple costumes= Adam and Eve, of course. :lol: Sorry, I couldn't resist. Adam and Eva/Adam and Eve... it's just too good. :D

Maybe they could dress as Han and Leia or Anakin and Queen Amidala (or whatever her name was lol).

2. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hey guys, here's the answer to the question about posting images, straight from the shipper rules.

Steph.

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Ok, so all they'd need is a snake, an apple, & a leaf, "wala"... they're all dressed! I'm sure I wouldn't mind that image. :lol:

I could see the Jasmine & Aladdin costumes. I think we mentioned that before when talking about this. Let's see....how about Natalia as a Genie & Eric as the master, or Electra & the blind dude, Catwoman & Batman, Lois & Superman, Frankie & Annette, lol! I've run dry for now.

More dates.
    1. All 3 combined!!
    2. To the movies
    3. Eric: jeans & casual shirt; Natalia: yellow sundress
    4. :devil: ...Nope, Im kidding :guffaw: Um, they'd actually watch the movie this time, feed each other popcorn & share a large drink.
    5. They'd finish the evening with a nightime walk on the beach, a slow dance in the sand, then back to his place - & because Natalia will have gotten her dress wet from the walk, Eric offers her one of his oversized shirts to wear while it's drying, & then.....the rest I'll leave up to your imaginations. ;)

4. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Mrs.DelkoWolfe Lab Technician

:devil: I like the way you think mzjud!

Any objections to Eric in a black speedo in the calendar?

Last edited: Jun 1, 2009
  5. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

Um if someone had an objection to Eric Delko in a speedo then I would say the world has completely lost their minds! =D I'm all up for that! Shoot I'm up for nothin on him! :drool:

6. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

First I now realize that it was a dumb question for me to ask if there were any objections, and second I completely argree with you beautifuldisaster Delko in nothing....I think I would die a very very very very happy woman.

7. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Don't shoot me, but I've always had a thing against a man in a speedo - it makes me cringe. Of course on Delko, Im sure it would be flattering but I've seen so many who cannot pull it off that it's just "ewwww". :lol:
    Anyway, on a man I prefer just a regular pair of swim trunks when it comes to playing around on the beach or in the sand - save the tiny speedos (where "things" can easily slip out) for just sexy poses. :p

What do we have Natalia in? I think she could rock a skimpy bikini big time - aside from her very curvy... umm, assets.. she has the long legs & long slim torso to pull one off.
    I may very well have a heart attack if 'Miami' ever had EDeN prancing around in thier swimsuits....*ahem* or in their birthday suits *begs TPTB!!* :drool:

8. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Guys, can I please just remind you again, that ALL posts MUST have at least 3 lines of ONTOPIC DISCUSSION...

Thank you,
    Steph.

9. doublehelix

doublehelix Police Officer

How far are we from this thread from being complete? Methinks we have to start thinking of a new title for the new thread soon.
    I think someone said "Eric and Natalia: Too Hot for TV", which just about hits the nail on the head, so to speak.

10. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

These are some other ones that mjszud has come up with, and I suggested The Garden of EDen.

this one is also vary good and very true doublehelix

11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Really? Well it doesn't hurt to go in the gutter once in a while... it's bound to happen with EDeN.

I have to agree with you on that one... though I would like to see him in his wet suit. That way it's more of a tease when he unzips... and Natalia should sport a bikini. God knows she has the body for it, but what colour? I have this image of her sporting red, white and blue like a certain flag, only 'cause those colours suit her so well.

Mental image! I'm thinking that'll be a screen scorcher... ooh, that would be a good title. EDeN: Scorching the Small Screen. The alliteration is pretty catchy...

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Oh yes, I want him teasing her with the wet-suit - that's a must!! For Nat's bikini, I was thinking turqoise blue, or white. Yes, I know white is wierd for the beach, but they have some that have good lining that isn't see-through, & she just looks gorgeous in white, so does Eric!

I love it!! I think that one should take the place of "too hot for TV/too hot for network tv" just cause if Im not mistaken there was a title in a poll just like that for an NY couple.
    I'm keeping track of all the title suggestions & whoever starts the new thread can post it with a poll to vote on the thread title.
    Just in keeping track so far - this is what we have: Keep them coming though!!!

EDeN (Eric & Natalia) #3: Too hot for Tv (as mentioned this one is on another poll for another couple, so I'd say it's questionable)
    EDeN (Eric & Natalia) #3: Escape to Eden
    EDeN (Eric & Natalia) #3: "Talk about seeing the light"
    EDeN (Eric & Natalia) #3: Some Things You Can Count On
    EDeN (Eric & Natalia) #3: Back to You
    EDeN (Eric & Natalia) #3: Scorching the Small Screen
    EDeN (Eric & Natalia) #3: The Garden of Eden *thanks for the reminder*

Last edited: Jun 3, 2009
  13. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Ooooh I like it.

Don't forget The Garden of EDeN

14. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

Haha love it!

I have 2 favorites!!!!

But it doesn't matter to me which one we use cuz I'll be happy with anything! =D

We could use something like from the meaning of EDeN and it means "Place of Pleasure" =)

Just a thought!

We don't have to use that one though!

15. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

What about EDeN: One in a Million, or EDen: The Eternal Flame.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.