EDeN (Eric/Natalia) #2: All about chemistry & forbidden fruit!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mjszud, Jun 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

Well in order for anythin to happen they have to have enough scenes together first. TPTB is makin me so mad! Ugh. Maybe we'll get somethin Mon. Esp since it's the last episode of the season. I mean that's a long wait till next season starts! And Eric looked kinda a scary in the previews for Mon. nights episode. But I really don't care what happens to her as long as she don't die!!!!!

2. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Oh lord, please don't let that happen to Natalia! Besides, I just want her to have some scenes before the season ends... that isn't too much to ask for, right? Oh and it wouldn't hurt if she showed some concern for him as usual.

3. beautifuldisaster

Apparently it is too much to ask for! Hopefully in this next episode she will show some concern since Calleigh ends up shootin at his car and everythin! So there's hope! *crosses fingers* I just don't understand why you would want to end somethin so wonderful. I just don't get it. Maybe I will someday.

4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Technically, she'd have to have somewhat of a story to die, so I think we're ok in that department. :lol: You don't know how truly pissed I'd be if they killed her after only having bits & pieces of screentime here lately - it'd be completely out of left field, but then I guess it would make for a huge shocker. NO!...Im not thinking that way!!!
    Anyway, Im sure she'll be mostly in the lab finale night. :(

Most of it seems to be revolving around the Russians, Eric fleeing, Yelina in trouble, & Calleigh trying to off people, so chances are Nat will be doing lab work - if there even IS ANY - & I kinda get the impression she'll be helping this carjacker guy......not for sure though. Eric seems to be too busy running from the law, so Im not gonna count on any EDeN -- though I'd be so totally sweet if he found himself turning to his Natalia after all this mess!!!!:p

Good grief, I really hope next season improves. I am keeping the EDeN faith. :)

5. beautifuldisaster

MJ I love your icon! Where is that picture from? =) I'm still holdin onto hope for our EDeN to! Maybe one day it'll all come back! Erics life song is kinda like that song by Celine Dion, It's All Coming Back To Me". Well I can kinda wait for Mondays episode. Not just cause it's the finale, but also because I know there won't be that much to really watch, even though it looks like it's gonna be an awesome episode! I can't wait for next season! I'm still holdin on for that!

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^^ hehee thanx....
    GNRFan capped it for me - it's in one of the promo clips for the finale (the "shout shout shout" one - it's posted in the epi thread). You can't tell from my "nightvision target look" but she's wearing a white tank under a see-through top - she's so very cute. :p
    In fact she's wearing all white again -- maybe it's that "Eric's white knight" thing again :lol:

I'm anxious but not excited for the finale. I'm looking forward to the season ending & hoping that the new one brings on something much more refreshing. I'm ready to see more team interaction, & I badly want to see EDeN reconnecting in any way shape or form. Maybe Nat can reach out to him & bring him down to earth 'cause the boy seems to be close to losin' it all together!:eek:

:lol: yep. That sooo needs to happen.
    Maybe whatever happens in the finale with Eric will have some kind of reverse effect from his brain injury & make him remember -- ya know remember life pre-bullet when things were easier & when his life was much better than they are now. ;)

Oh & BTW, Eva will be on The Early Show monday am. :)

7. beautifuldisaster

^^^^^Oh thanks! I might have to wake up and catch that! What time does it come on? I live in Fl. Maybe that's a sign since she's on the Early Show and then CSI:Miami comes on later?! IDK just a thought!

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I'm quite sure she's there to rev everyone up for the finale, but Im not so sure there'll be much said about her own character, which is downright suckish if ya ask me!
    Just keep thinking next season...next season!!! :thumbsup:
    I hope we get a little EDeN goodness in the finale though. A little concern from her to stick with tradition & all :p Hopefully this one small fact will stick in his mind: Natalia tried her damndest to stop him from being arrested in 'SOS'! Just remember that, Eric. ;)

9. beautifuldisaster

Um I didn't wake up to catch it! 7:00 is to early! I'll watch it on youtube! I Don't know what I would do without that!

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I hope they put it on you tube. Hopefully Eric and Natalia will have at least one scene together tonight. And I loved in SOS how Natalia was ready to fight for her man to keep him from being arrested. That was one of the best scenes ever.

In the "Shout Shout Shout" video, the second time it shows Nat is right after they showed Frank talking to someone. Nat had this worried/curious look on her face. It made me wonder if Frank was talking about Eric's situation. Awww, Nat's all worried about her guy. :D

Ooh we're getting close to thread #3. :D Is it too early to think of title ideas?

Last edited: May 18, 2009
  11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I didn't notice that one. :confused:
    I only saw the scene with her & Ryan looking at the car, & in another scene her looking strait ahead at something - she had that look that she gives when she's looking at the screen on the AV thingamajiggie. :p Ya like my technical terms? Ha.

Anyway, I hope they don't completely cut her out of the story to where she's clueless as to what's going on with Eric. TPTB are really bad lately about incorporating all the characters. Either way, she'll be worried for her man.....even if tptb don't show us...we already know she cares & would do anything to protect him. ;)

Yeah, it seems time, doesn't it?! I was kinda holding off until after the finale in hopes that something would inspire us. If not then my only suggestion is something from the 'SOS' scene.....or just something simple that sums up our EDeN. :p

12. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Nope, it's fine to start discussing thread titles, as soon as you reach 900 posts it's allowed.

Steph.

13. beautifuldisaster

Yay for the 2 scenes Nat had!!!!!!! And really to me nobody had alot of scenes last besides H and Yelina. I think it revovled around them more so than anyone else. I don't know if anyone recognized but when Natalia was tellin Ryan what she was thinkin it zoomed in really close on her face. I wonder if that means somethin! *crosses fingers*

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

It's just cause she's so darn pretty & the cameraman apparently adore her close-ups :D Last finale the zoom in was of her boobage & this year it was her pretty face, at least they turned that around this time. ;)

The finale was just plain suckish x10! Eric in danger AGAIN?!
    Now see? If he'd had more magical "good luck" touches from his 'Talia, then the dingbat wouldn't be swimming in the swamps right now!! :scream:
    Wake up, you fool, new Daddy & Calleigh are doing you more harm than good.

Heehee, maybe he swam to Nat's house since she was the only one not trying to hunt him down, arrest him, or KILL HIM. :p

15. beautifuldisaster

Ugh it's just sad that we have to wait 4 months till we find out what happened! And OMG! I had a dream about them (Eric and Natalia) last night! I don't know why but I did. And let me tell ya, it was awesome! LOL If they did an episode on my dream holy cow! It would be an amazin episode!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.