Bones #2: The Jeffersonian Breakroom

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Hrockz, Aug 12, 2008.

?

New thread name

Poll closed Aug 19, 2008.
  1. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The FBI Agent and his Bones

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  2. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Forensic Anthropologist and her FBI Agent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Bones #2 *spoilers*: B&B, Center of the Squint Squad

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  4. Bones #2 *spoilers*: He Thinks She's Better Than Smurfette

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  5. Bones #2 *spoilers*: They'd Always Have Coffee

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  6. Bones #2 *spoilers*: It's More Than A Guy Hug

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  7. Bones #2 *spoilers*: Thanks For The Gum!

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  8. Bones #2 *spoilers*: Dem Bones, Dem Bones, Dem Cute Bones

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Return of Skeleton Girl

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  10. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The foot bone is connected to the leg bone

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  11. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Jeffersonian breakroom

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Just read that Bones has been picked up for a 5th season, so this BS about Booth having amnesia had better be some kind of a joke.

I want Hodgins and Angela back together too. And a hotter sex scene with Booth & Bones not just some story that Bones was writing...

2. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

It doesn't have to be some kind of joke as long as it doesn't take to long for Booth to recover from it. I wonder why the writers chose this storyline. I hope it's not for a major change in behaviour. I like Booth the way he is now. I'm curious to see where Brennan's 'I want to have a baby' thing is going.

According to Ausiello Fox has renewed the show for not one but two more seasons.

3. JLo10131121

JLo10131121 Witness

I can't remember seeing anyone responding to this about Caroline, but according to that last grave digger episode, Caroline is dead because the new prosecutor (who turned out to be the grave digger) was brought in. Caroline supposedly died in a car accident or something. It was said at the Jeffersonian in the conference room.

4. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

A little change of topic from the highly debatable finale:

I wonder if the producters/casting department have tried to get Emily's sister Zooey to have a roll in a Bones episode. I think she is too a wonderful actress! I think it would be funny for her to be a dead body. Then the Jeffersonians can comment on how much she looks like Brennan and not want to autopsy her. The writers could probably think of a really funny storyline for it. Of course, Brennan would not really have to be able to see the resemblance. she doesn't even have to be IN it. Booth and Brennan investigate some human remains of a murder victim. Then Angela uses her high-tech artistic forensic program to come up with an identity. When they see what the computer comes up with, they all think that it is Brennan! Oh, the possiblilies!

Last edited: May 17, 2009
  5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Ok so that was a dissapointment :vulcan:.

I got so pissed when I realized ir was fake that I almost turned off the TV. What really got me mad was the fact that the producers, etc had said that it would be real. I don't like being led on :shifty:.

The episode would have been a good one if it weren't for the lying or for a finale.

6. Meatball42

Meatball42 Police Officer

What the heck?!? When was this?!? Noooooo! What! When! I can't talk straight but sum1 better solidify this by thet time i recheck this lkink or my head will explode!!!!!

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Caroline was in an episode after the Gravedigger was caught though I think. Wasn't the ep where Daisy broke that part of that skeleton whatever after the Gravedigger was caught? Caroline was in that episode. Wasn't Caroline also in the ep with the dead guy that B&B were carrying out to the car so they could examine COD? The one whose mother poisoned him and then died cause she ran out of meds poisoning him?

I thought that they said that the lady who was the Gravedigger was impersonating a woman who was actually someone who did that job and that they discovered that the woman whose name the Gravedigger was using was the one who was killed in a car crash.

In this thread at imdb, someone mentions that Hart Hanson was asked about the finale and they posted his reply: here ya go. Take it to mean whatever you want. But, I think it's just BS and that he (like someone on that thread said) is just doing damage control.

Last edited: May 18, 2009
  8. Meatball42

Meatball42 Police Officer

That's confusing.

9. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

You're right GregNickRyanFan. Caroline was in the episode where Daisy broke the skull. Because she kept telling them they couldn't touch the skeleton until they had clearance.

10. Half

Half CSI Level Two

:wtf: What does that mean? She was writing; we saw that. How the heck can he say that wsa she was writing wasn't what Jack was narrating? We saw it. I... But... Oh forget it. I'm so confused that it's not even worth contemplating anymore.

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah, that's why I just decided to think it was BS damage control. Otherwise its just too confusing. :lol:

12. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Did we really miss celebrating David Boreanaz's birthday? He just turned 40 on Saturday, May 16.

13. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

40?!? Seriously? Good gawd, he still looks early 30's to me. Some people age soooooo well. *is jealous*

Happy belated Birthday, Mr. Boreanaz!

14. Kohoutek

Kohoutek Prime Suspect

Wow, it's taken me ages to get on here and post! But after two watches, and endless nitpicking and dissecting I'm ready with my 2 pence worth. I bet you can't wait. :lol:

Right, I loved everyone being there together. It was cool to see Vincent and Zach interacting. As nerdy as VN-M is, he's still cooler than Zach Addy! High five! (no?). I don't really like Booth's brother, so there could've been less of him, and more of the interns IMHO. The plot was convoluted but seemed to get solved really quickly so that was cool.

As for the big dividers in fans - I've never really been a Booth and Brennan shipper, I'm happy with the series the way it is, and believe it or not guys and gals CAN be platonic friends. ;) So, I wasn't that let down by the "dream/story/wishful thinking".

My theories:

The whole episode was, as someone said, Bones writing a B/B fanfic. In that final paragraph, she realised she loved Booth and that it was time to tell him.... Just in time for... Who are you? The first few eps of the next series are obviously going to be angsty for Bones. As soon as she realises what she wants, she loses her chance to have it.

Booth's "Who are you?" could obviously mean "I don't know who you are" or "I had this dream about an amazing woman that I was in love with - are you her?" or "Who are you and what have you done with my personality deficit partner who would never dream of writing a nudey story about me?"

I think Booth dreamt what Bones was writing. She was saying it out loud as she wrote, and it creeped into his head and he thought it was a dream.

But the big thing that's been doing the rounds, that I don't think has been mentioned on here, is the CLOCKS.

Did no one notice that?

When Brennan slips into the bedroom at the beginning of the episode (and also, incidentally, Hodgin's narration is something about "What is the life this woman is leading? Is it the same one she was living 15 minutes ago..." suggesting a change has happened) the clock on the bedside table next to Booth reads "4:47". Then they hop on the good foot and do the bad thing. Then the screen is filled with a bright light as the camera pans back from the window (usually used to indicate "sometime later"). THEN the clock on the bedside table reads "0543" (as Hodgins' narrator says "The first hint of this storm isn't a thundercloud...").

The point here isn't the time the clock says, but the method in which it is displayed. The clock switched from normal mode into military time (a zero in front of the five, and no colon). This is leading fans on other boards to speculate it's a different clock. Thus, indicating that the hows yer father happened at a different time to when the episode (imagination/fan fiction/coma wet dream) occurred.

My question is, is it possible that Booth and Bones have already done it, and Brennan is remembering that as she writes. Or is it foreshadowing them doing it in the future, and the actual episode is a "recollection" as Brennan tells Booth how she kept herself occupied whilst he was in a coma....

Either way, my brain hurts. Hart Hanson went on record as saying that Booth and Bones really DID do the dirty deed, and that everything that happened in the finale happened for a reason. NOTHING was in there by accident.

I realise I sound as bad as Hodgins with his crazy conspiracy theories, I'm just giving Bones the benefit of the doubt. Maybe this episode was cleverer than it first seemed, and we have to wait and see. :lol:

15. steph_r

steph_r Witness

I wasn't impressed with the whole Brennan wanting to have a baby thing (just where did that come from??), but I did like the last episode. Was great to see Zach back again =D Bit of an odd episode that makes ya think, frustrating ending though!
    I'm just kinda hoping Booth will end that "Who are you?" with... "Ah just messing with ya!" :) As if you could forget Bones.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.