• Bones #2 *spoilers*: B&B, Center of the Squint Squad

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: He Thinks She's Better Than Smurfette

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: They'd Always Have Coffee

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: It's More Than A Guy Hug

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: Thanks For The Gum!

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: Dem Bones, Dem Bones, Dem Cute Bones

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Return of Skeleton Girl

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: The foot bone is connected to the leg bone

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Jeffersonian breakroom

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just kinda hoping Booth will end that "Who are you?" with... "Ah just messing with ya!" :) As if you could forget Bones.

I could actually see that happening just because they like to mess with the fans so much. We would've waited a whole summer thinking Booth has amnesia to start the season learning it was just Booth teasing Brennan.

I felt like we were majorly lied to.

More later. I so don't have the time right now.

But that was ridonkulous (And not in the good way).

Bones Monday marathon for Memorial Day, May 25, on TNT Cable Channel.
From 12:00 noon to 9:00 pm (all times Eastern).
Check local listings for times and channel in your area.

12:00 PM Titan on the Tracks (season 2, episode 1)
1:00 PM Mother and Child in the Bay (s 2, ep 2)
2:00 PM The Boy in the Shroud (s 2, ep 3)
3:00 PM The Blonde in the Game (s 2, ep 4)
4:00 PM The Truth in the Lye (s 2, ep 5)
5:00 PM The Girl in Suite 2103 (s 2, ep 6)
6:00 PM The Soldier on the Grave (s 1, ep 21)
7:00 PM The Woman in Limbo (s 1, ep 22)
8:00 PM Mayhem on a Cross (s 4, ep 20)

Either way, my brain hurts. Hart Hanson went on record as saying that Booth and Bones really DID do the dirty deed, and that everything that happened in the finale happened for a reason. NOTHING was in there by accident.

I realise I sound as bad as Hodgins with his crazy conspiracy theories, I'm just giving Bones the benefit of the doubt. Maybe this episode was cleverer than it first seemed, and we have to wait and see. :lol:
Hopefully, it will be the same as the House finale, when everything seems very confusing for a bit as we realise the entire thing did'nt happen, then makes more sense when we see that it DID happen, just not the way we thought. And, hopefully, both shows will finish explaining better than they have so far.

I wasn't impressed with the whole Brennan wanting to have a baby thing (just where did that come from??),
She's Bones. How many time throughout the series has she done something or said something completely random that she's obviously thought through and decided on as being a good idea, but not explained it so it seemed ridiculous to everyone else. Immediatly the episode 'The Man with the Bone' pops into my head since I watched it recently, when she randomly slaps the guy across the face, only to explain afterwards that she was testing to see if he was really special forces. She'd propbably thought through the whole baby idea an decided she wants one in about five seconds flat; an unrealistically fast decision for most people, but just right for her.

I LOVED the finale. I loved that basically each character was a metaphor for the character itself. It was almost like they slotted straight into the parallel world of what COULD have happened to each of them had they gone on a different part.

And it wasn't just the metaphor of the characters I loved (which, btw, was so brilliantly done) but I loved all the references they had for the fans that had been with the show for four seasons. Little phrases the characters said, everything it was just so well done.

I can't believe hardly anybody actually enjoyed it. I thought it was some of the most brilliant writing I'd seen in a while - the metaphor was PERFECT.

Hey hey, I loved it... but NOT as a finale. As a mid-season episode, sure, but not as a way to end the season. It hardly advanced the plot at all. It was either a delusion, a fanfic written by Brennan herself, some sort of supernatural meeting of the minds, or a combination thereof. All of that would have been fantastic pretty much any other time, but... again, not as a finale. I expect a finale to be something revolutionary to the plot itself, not a kind of fantasy/dream.

Hey hey, I loved it... but NOT as a finale. As a mid-season episode, sure, but not as a way to end the season. It hardly advanced the plot at all. It was either a delusion, a fanfic written by Brennan herself, some sort of supernatural meeting of the minds, or a combination thereof. All of that would have been fantastic pretty much any other time, but... again, not as a finale. I expect a finale to be something revolutionary to the plot itself, not a kind of fantasy/dream.
My sentiments exactly. Literally the only knew thing we learned about the plot of the show is that Booth apparently has amnesia. Any other time during the season and I would be ranting about how much I loved it. But not as the finale.

Yeah that's the same way I feel. The episode was really well done, it was fun, it was great seeing everyone there, but.... not as a finale. I would've really enjoyed it had it been aired in whatever moment during the season except the finale. That and the fact that I still feel I was kind of lied to with the whole "they will sleep together and it's not a dream" thing.

The spoiler thing completely annoyed me.

Other than that, the only reason I didn't like the finale was because it was a finale. Linking it back to my other shows, I feel the same about the CSI finale. They're both good episodes, but they're very poor examples of a finale.

I didn't like the finale..as a finale, I mean. But just as a general Bones episode, it was alright. I just think that the one thing that makes me a little mad is that in the TV Guide and other articles before the finale came out, we were told that the BB romance (and the whole episode, basically) wasn't going to be a dream. But it was exactly that. It was Booth's coma induced 'hallucination'. So in other words, a dream. It's just a little bit interesting. Booth had this whole hallucination, dream-type thing about about Brennan, who was different from the actual Brennan.. but he still has a general idea on who she is. So his 'Who are you?' at the end of the finale just kind of threw me off. I wasn't sure what exactly he was asking. Like who is she, in context of his 'dream'.. or who she is like as a person because he has no idea and has supposedly never seen her before? There are just a lot of questions.

lol i been on talk csi for like a month and i just discovered there are bones,criminal minds and ncis threads, i AM HAPPY LOL :lol:

hi everyone btw:guffaw:

Hey megz

I have to agree I LOVED the finale...but NOT as a finale. I could see it as a silly episode that every show has every once in a while just to keep things light, but not as a finale. It barely went into the previous plot and it left the audience with alot of questions unanswered....

My only real complaint is that we were lied to. It was extremely well-written. And I think it worked as a finale because it was so different and there was a nice cliffie.

My mom had an interesting theory. She said (Ooh, here is my sad skills at translating, lol) that it was Brennan's book when Hodgins was talking and partly Booth's dream. Um... and with the whole clock thing that it was both of them almost, like, fantasizing? (Hmmm. That wasn't too bad...)

I love how every character was a metaphor. If I wasn't expecting so much, I would have loved it so much more... It will probably be one of my faves once I actually understand it, lol.

You know, as I said before I don't read spoilers... I was talking to the receptionist at my dentist's office (lol) and we always discuss Bones and Supernatural when I go in there. Anyway, I had to call the office the other day and she immediately pounced on me: "Hey, did you see the Bones finale? Man, it was total crap! I actually turned it off after about 20 minutes!"

Neither one of us had any particular expectations, other than a good episode; neither of us does the spoiler thing. Anyway, finale, or any other episode during the season- we didn't like it. I appreciate what they were attempting, but... meh. I was totally unimpressed. I hope they don't do an "alternative reality" episode again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back