Bones #2: The Jeffersonian Breakroom

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Hrockz, Aug 12, 2008.

?

New thread name

Poll closed Aug 19, 2008.
  1. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The FBI Agent and his Bones

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  2. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Forensic Anthropologist and her FBI Agent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Bones #2 *spoilers*: B&B, Center of the Squint Squad

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  4. Bones #2 *spoilers*: He Thinks She's Better Than Smurfette

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  5. Bones #2 *spoilers*: They'd Always Have Coffee

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  6. Bones #2 *spoilers*: It's More Than A Guy Hug

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  7. Bones #2 *spoilers*: Thanks For The Gum!

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  8. Bones #2 *spoilers*: Dem Bones, Dem Bones, Dem Cute Bones

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Return of Skeleton Girl

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  10. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The foot bone is connected to the leg bone

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  11. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Jeffersonian breakroom

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Thanks, Destiny. :)

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

You're welcome.

Ask Ausiello about the 100th episode of 'Bones'

I just screened the 100th episode of Bones (a whole three weeks before it’s scheduled to air!) and have a lot to share. Questions, please!

Question: Do you have any Hodgins-Angela-centric Bones scoop? Pretty please with a cherry on top? Also, you are my hero for the clip on ATV!
    Ausiello: You will find out exactly how much Angela has told Brennan about her relationship with Hodgins in the milestone episode (airing April 8). Hint: It’s steamy!

Question: I am looking for any news, scoop, or spoilers about Booth and Brennan and a possible romance moving forward.
    Ausiello: I’ll say this: After learning about the early days of their relationship, Sweets prompts B&B to make decisions about their future.

Question: You always get the best scoops. I think you should prove that now with a really good one about Bones.
    Ausiello: Someone says, “If we don’t work together anymore, we can have sex.” To which someone else replies, ”I’ll call a cab.” Is that proof enough?

Question: Any Bones scoop to get through this hiatus?
    Ausiello: Episode 100 will give you a little more background on Booth’s gambling problem.

Question: Give me some Bones scoop, pretty please!
    Ausiello: You will see Brennan punch someone twice and slap someone once. And I can confirm that one of those two people is Booth. I can also confirm that there is some kissing, but I’m not saying whether it’s in the past, present, or both.

Question: Like many Bones fans, I am looking forward to the upcoming 100th episode flashback and the return of Eric Millegan as Zack. But what about Jonathan Adams as their former boss? He took a three-month sabbatical four seasons ago! Will his character even be addressed at all?
    Ausiello: Dr. Daniel Goodman does not appear, but you will see prosecutor Caroline Julian (Patricia Belcher) help Booth and Bones bring down a judge in the their first case.

3. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I can't wait for Bones to come back on TV...reruns every night on TNT are not doing it for me anymore. I can't wait to see the 100th episode...its gonna be AWESOME!!!

4. Destiny

Okay most of the names had votes that tied with each other, since were so close to the end, we have two choices on names. (Do not worry if we go over 1000)

Bones #3: The Jeffersonian Breakroom

Bones #3: To Resist Is Futile

The first as you know is just giving the thread the same name as it is now. The second one is a combo of idea's and going through show descripts.

I like the second one, cause its true. :D

5. Destiny

Source: EW

Question: Thanks for the all-Bones AA, but how could Caroline have helped with their first case when Brennan didn’t meet her until the season 1 episode, “Man in the Morgue?”

Ausiello: Don’t you worry. Bones‘ continuity policy covered their tracks with one simple line, delivered by Booth to Brennan.

Question: What was the most shocking moment in Bones‘ 100th episode?

Ausiello: The one that prompted Sweets to declare, “My book is crap!”

Last edited: Mar 18, 2010
  6. Destiny

Source: Ask Ausiello

Question: Thanks for all the 100th episode info on Bones! Do you think you can dig up any scoop on the upcoming return of the Gravedigger? Will someone else be buried alive?

Ausiello:
    Sounds like a question for exec producer (and fellow Smurf aficionado) Stephen Nathan. “One of the Gravedigger’s undiscovered victim’s will be unearthed during her trial,” he reveals. “The legal battle becomes a duel between Brennan and the Gravedigger. I won’t divulge the outcome of the case, but I will say that we haven’t seen the last of the Gravedigger.”

7. Destiny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.