Episode 7x25 "Seeing Red" - ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, May 16, 2009.

1. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

OMG! We're so close to see the episode, YAY :D
    Weeeeee!!

I really hope we won't have a super BIG cliffhanger, 'cause, in that case I'm gonna have to construct a time machine :p

And I can't find any of that sneak peaks on youtube :scream: I just found the 'Secondary' one on Tv.com but I'm not able to watch.

2. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

OMG, IM SO EXCITED!!!!

This episode looks so intense, I cant wait to see it!!

I hope Eric's gonna be ok :( and Yelina I dont want them to kill her off, I really like her :)

And poor Calleigh, I wonder why she's crying at the end, If you look in the backround I think you can see paramedics :(

God im freakin out!!! :scream::lol:

3. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

yeah, I really hope that Eric's gonna be ok and, please, don't kill Yelina :D

I don't think that's paramedics in the background, I think it's Frank and some officers :shifty: I think she wanted to get out of the attention in the middle of that mess, after the shotout and just let her feelings came out.

4. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

You can see Calleigh's car almost being hit by a paramedics vehicle. That's her car, right?

5. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Let me check it...

Which car are you talking about? The BMW? 'Cause I can't see her car anywhere else :shifty: :confused:

Last edited: May 18, 2009
  6. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Why you think it's her car?

7. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I was thinking 0:04... I'm not sure, but it looks like her car to me. We've seen her car in 6.09. It could be just a coincidence, but I thought I should share the thought...

8. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Hmm... I don't think it's her car, that's a BMW and her car in SYG is not a BMW.

9. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

I think it's Ivon in ambulance and his guys stop it and he escape.

10. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

Thanks for clearing that up for me csifann1 ;)

It does look like her car a little bit but its definitely not, she's got a Crysler Crossfire not a BMW.
    And I loooove her car BTW :lol:

11. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

While I agree with you that a Eric only cliffhanger would be boring, give Ryan a major role, let him shoot someone, but it doesn't need to include him. Last summer was bad enough not knowing if he went bad.

After seeing all the videos, I am pretty excited for the finale:)

12. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

good morning everybody, today is the day of the finale. any way, CBS just posted a sneak peak of tonight's episode you can find it on the CBS website and it is calle "Secondary"
    it shows
    the SUV that hit the ambulance that apparently Ivan was in. Then it shows all of the codes were scratched so ryan and natalia wouldn't be able to find whoever owns the car. But then Ryan found a hidden code and traced back the SUV to some russian guy that i can't really remember his name right now. Then he explains, why the Russian had to kill Ivan and then it goes to Horatio's sunglasses with a bullet hole.

sorry i didn't have tim to actually post the video.

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Finale-wise there wasn't much said or shown. There's a clip of Natalia & Ryan at the "ambulance scene" (one in 'Secondary' promo clip) & Natalia mentions the possibility that the Russian Mob tried to kill Ivan.

Eva says the finale has alot going on, that it looks like the good guys are going bad & they (the team) are all in the dark about it as well.
    She says the relationship between Calleigh & Delko hit's a peak & it's really bad, or in a bad way...something to that effect -- but trust me no where in her interview did she make it sound like anyone would be missing, near death or even close to it.
    She says the finale leaves alot hanging in the balance, & when the interviewer asked Eva if there was anything risky with her job/character, Eva replied "not with my job!!" -- slight emphasis on the word, "my". ;)

14. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Oh boy. This is usually the part of the day when I go into "spoiler blackout" mode until I see the episode. But last night I started to get a little nervous about the finale, and I wasn't liking the idea of Yelina possibly getting killed off. I won't be surprised if the writers end on a cliffhanger that leaves us wondering what's going to happen with both Eric and Yelina. And of course H will be in that boxing ring fighting for her. *ahem* just kidding. Well, it was the Raging Cannibal episode that gave me that idea. That's why I thought it might mean a literal fight that H would be in with someone. :lol:

I'm really looking forward to the ep tonight. Whoa...I'm watching the Early Show, west coast time and I just saw a promo for the finale that showed a scene that I hadn't seen yet. Jeez, it looked to me like a train and a bad accident. :eek:

15. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

Does anyone have the link to where I can watch The Early Show?! I wanna see it!