Episode 7x25 "Seeing Red" - ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, May 16, 2009.

1. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

Early show is on from 8 - 10a.m. for me, I live in Hawaii. I would think that it would be the same.

2. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

AWESOME! I don't have work or school Monday so I'll totally be able to watch it!

Actually I'll probably forget. I have this awful memory thing....

3. luvcsimiami

luvcsimiami Hit and Run

As much as I wish they would give Eric and Calleigh a break in the injury and hospital department I for one am glad they are wrapping up this Russian mob stuff. It's time for it to come to a close and hopefully we'll find out if Eric's father is good or bad.

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I wouldn't be surprised if she does shoot him, albeit accidentally b/c she doesn't know it is him until after he drives by. I know, in FAA talk that a "near miss" means that two planes have just missed hitting each other....so she might miss him but obvisously from the promos we know she doesn't know if she did or not....that in and of itself is tormenting. Also the near miss situation could just be him getting away with his dad from that shootout b/c the stunt guy mentions that Eric "drives off the road and there's a near miss involved"....so the "near miss" could be him not running the car into something as he is trying to get away!!

So while Cal might not be the one to injury Eric, I do think he will be injured in someway by someone. I also have this feeling that the cliffhanger of the season is going to be him missing and injured. As I said, in a earlier post, if Eric is with Sharova when H pulls him out of the car and Cal asks him about the blood and if she hit Eric....then it stands to reason that Eric is NOT with Sharova when H gets to him...b/c otherwise why would Cal ask those questions? when she can simply look in the car or as Eric himself b/c he would be there!

No, I am going with we won't know where Eric at the end of the ep. Hell, I could be wrong and Cal is upset at the end of the promo b/c he could be arrested for helping his outlaw father...now, that would be something to see wouldn't it ;)

Thanks for those vids Hcrazy :D

Last edited: May 17, 2009
  5. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:lol:
    The Early Show is on CBS from 7:00 - 9:00 AM EDT.

6. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

i just set my program on my computer to record both the shows, I will try and upload them on my youtube but since it will be my first time doing it please have a bit of patience. I will let everyone know here either way if i was successful.

7. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

Here are my thoughts:

I think that Eric is helping his father Sharova in some way. I believe that the mob is after Sharova possibly for helping Eric and maybe because he wants to get out of the mob. Either way, they would probably have a hit out on him. Eric probably still has the hit out on him as well. I think that Eric was not really fleeing a crime, but fleeing the mob with Sharova. I don't think that E/C will break up. (The writers better not do that after 7 years!!) I think that Calleigh may be hurt that Eric did not confide in her, but thinking back to Sink or Swim, Eric does not want Calleigh to be hurt. He knows that some pretty dangerous people are after him. The mob is known for going after people's loved ones just to get to them (the mob went after Billy to get to Ryan). I think that once Eric explains this to Calleigh, it will bring them closer. (probably not until next season though) Just like I belived that Ryan was not involved in getting Horatio shot last season, I do not in any way believe that Eric will be involved in anything criminal. Eric loves Calleigh and Calleigh loves him. I don't think this will be enough to break them up. However, it probably will not be resolved in this episode, so we will have to wait until season 8. I really believe that Eric and Calleigh's relationship will come out in this episode. I don't think that Calleigh (from what I've seen in the promos) will be able to hide her emotions. Ryan (and possibly Natalia) have their suspicions and I also believe that Horatio does as well. I am also wondering about Yelena. Although I do not want her to leave, she has only had a few guest appearances this year. Killing her off will be a permanent way to let her go. It does appear that Horatio is going to excecute Snarnoff. It wouldn't be the first time, Riaz, so it woudn't surprise me. I'm sure there will be some kind of investigation. I even think that Horatio may even know and be involved in whatever Eric is doing. (As for the cliffhanger, if this season's amazing scripts are a any hint, the cliffhanger should be a great one! I just know that Miami fans will be biting their nails this summer.

Hopefully, this wasn't too long winded, but those are my thoughts anyway!

8. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

I think they're going to kill off Yelina. Why? Because in one of the three vids linked above, DC says after this episode, it will be just like season one again. Well, Sofia Milos didn't join the cast until season three. Yelina's the only woman with whom H ever had any chemistry! *Is already in mourning*

9. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

I hope Alexx does come back early next season. Tara was ok, but Alexx brought so much more to the team. Also, Alexx always worked by herself and treated every corpse like they were important. Tara had what always seemed like 10 people working with her, and rarely looked like she did any work. I miss Alexx.

As far as tomorrows episode, I think Eric and Yelina go missing. Eric could be injured, but not by Calleigh. We probably won't get to see him or Yelina resuced until next season.

I think they should leave Ryan, Eric and Calleigh alone for a while after all of this.. Maybe they should throw in a story line where Natalia gets injured next season. Don't get me wrong, I like the story lines we've gotten, but I'm starting to feel Natalia needs some screen time, too. Maybe some time for Frank, too. These are all main characters of the show. Heck, Tara just came aboard and they gave her a drug problem, but we haven't gotten anything about Natalia since season 4 and 5. Frank really never got any time, except for the episode Eric thought he was involved in a murder after meeting some woman at a bar.

10. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I am very inclined to agree with you. We all know from watching this show that not everything is as it seems right off the bat...especially over the last two seasons!

I've also had this feeling that Sharova is using Eric. He told Eric in 716 that he owed him nothing and yet he still helped him. And now the guy is asking Eric for help. IMO he is playing on Eric's morals and possibly laying a guit trip..."like I helped you, now you help me" type of thing. From the spoilers, I even think Eric says something to that affect to Cal when he attmepts to justify to her his reasons for wanting to help his dad. His dad just strikes me as the type of guy (and mentions it in 716) who will do anything he needs to in order to survive....inlcuding offer Eric up as bait, fodder etc

Last edited: May 17, 2009
  11. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Oh, jeez. It occurs to me that sad face and {shrug} were very misleading. I adore Alexx and would love to see Khandi come back as often as they can get her.

It's more E/C drama that I was referring to with the sad face and shrug. Not my cup of tea. So I'm hoping that the Horatio/Yelina storyline gets at least a fair share of time devoted to it.

12. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

They won't kill off Yelina. DC's comment wasn't that deep winded.

For some reason I'm not terribly excited for this episode. The only part I'm really interested in seeing is how the EC stuff will play out. I have the feeling that might be a cliffhanger though. The show's only 45 minutes long.

Hopefully the writers will throw something completely unexpected in there though, like that one episode where we first saw Tara with the pills. That was totally out of the blue, and I'm not sure anyone knew about it. Maybe Ryan will have something random happen to him! (Big fan....can't blame me for wanting more!)

13. csimiamilove

csimiamilove Dead on Arrival

14. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

thanks for the clip csimiamilove it wasnt much put it was great
    Thanks;)

15. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Thanks for the clip :thumbsup:

I couldn't get much out of it either, but I'll tell you, the guy they found sure is funny looking :guffaw: Those ears :guffaw: Frank is funny too. I can't get enough of his character lately. I really was hoping for something on E/C or maybe a little bit about Yelina. Tomorrow is too far away!