Episode 7x25 "Seeing Red" - ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, May 16, 2009.

1. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

2. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Hey guys, I just happened to do a search for the latest CSI:Miami video on YouTube and this is what came up:

http://i42.tinypic.com/4sn1ud.png

For those who can't see the image, I'll describe: CBS posted 5 new CSI:Miami-related videos. The one at the bottom, called "Secondary," is the same as the clip just put up on CBS's website. When I clicked on the other four, all came up as "This video is private." My guess is that CBS has uploaded the clips they want on YouTube tonight, but aren't going to make them viewable until after the episode airs. But at least the descriptions and tiny caps provide us a little info about what to expect in the finale.

Clip 1- Called "So Close"; Description says "Horatio gets an important phone call"; The tiny image that appears looks like Ivan Sarnoff at an unknown location, talking on a cell phone.

Clip 2- Called "Can't Lose Him"; Description says "Duquesne and Horatio must find one of their own"; The tiny cap is just plants and the ground with what looks like a puddle (of water, not blood!) in the back. There are no faces/people/whatever. But the terrain looks similar to the Everglades

Clip 3- Called "Tip"; Description says "The team is given a location"; The tiny image is Horatio, on a cell phone, outside the crime lab.

Clip 4- Called "Ticket Out"; Description says "Horatio takes down his man before a hostage situation develops"; The image shown is of two people in a car- Yelina is in the passenger seat, and some dude is in the drivers' seat. Yelina is looking down, probably about where the gearshift is. The unknown man's head is turned to look at her.

For those of you that search "csi miami" and have the results appear as "newest first" on YouTube, you'll probably get the same result. I just took a screencap of it and described it for anybody that can't see the screen cap just in case CBS and/or YouTube took them down. ;)

3. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I tried this too...and its not working :scream::scream::scream:

I want it to work tonight because I have to report for jury duty tomorrow so I will be without internet access all morning...hopefully I won't have to be there all day

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I saw that is said that was "private" as well. I also noticed that the site says they are doing maintenance...so maybe it has something to do with that too. Although, like you said, CBS has only posted one of the 5 vids on their site so maybe as the night goes they will post more and possibly release one or 2 tomorrow.

I really really wish this finale was 2 hrs!! God, only knows what they could do with 2 hrs for a finale!! All of Miami would be burning :lol:

5. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

It works for me, but I wont watch them, I can only go so far for too much spoiling. It'll just ruin everything for me. Chill guys we a good 24 before it airs.

6. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

You are lucky C.H.E.A.R my wont work and it says its under maitenace.
    You are so lucky thats all I can say and i'm glad you dont want to get spoiled but I cant resist the temptaion

7. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

OH CRAP! I just watched the behind the scenes and Adam said "I get seriously injured" I hope it is not because of Calleigh. That would be terrible!

Dude, I can't wait! I wish it was 9:37 on Monday then I'd only have 20 minutes to wait.

Last edited: May 18, 2009
  8. delkolover

Did ALL the videos work for you? I wonder, and no offense, why they worked for you and no one else can view them...hmmmm. ;) Everyone should be able to view the "Secondary" one...the others are labled as "private"

9. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

[Quote\][Delkolover]Did ALL the videos work for you? I wonder, and no offense, why they worked for you and no one else can view them...hmmmm. ;) Everyone should be able to view the "Secondary" one...the others are labled as "private"[/QUOTE]

i know I've tried to get them to work but it just wont I dont know how hers work just so anxious:scream: C.H.E.A.R is lucky;)

10. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Agh I can't watch anything!! :shifty: At least it's sunday already.

Thanks squinn1201 and csimiamilove for posting the info :)
    No thanks to CBS for not allowing me to see it :shifty: :p

E/CLover you're avatar made me smile :)

11. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

all i can say is that I am physically spazzing im so excited. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Found the clips and you CAN add them to your short list or favorites just cannot watch them...Wait until midnight and see what happens possibly they will hit the green switch then?

12. delkolover

I hope so!! I mean it is such a tease that they are there and we can't watch them!! I'd like to kick the person who thought posting them w/o us being able to view them was good idea :scream:

13. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

There is a way to watch private/flagged/blocked videos, but I'm not going to say because it very well could get me in trouble!!

I say just be patient and try not to spoil yourselves too much before the finale. Just try to enjoy the surprises the finale will hold!

Edit: Just kidding, no there's not!!!!!!!!

Last edited: May 18, 2009
  14. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

CTV extended promo here :D

15. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

csifann1, thanks for video!

Good to see Calleigh argue with Eric, it's not fairy tale anymore. I see it's Ivan was in ambulance, he escape and H find him and kill him. Too many questions, can't wait! :scream:

I hope cliffhagen would be not only about Eric, because it's would be very and very boring. TPTB, surprise me! :)