Episode 7x25 "Seeing Red" - ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, May 16, 2009.

1. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

I can't find them either. I'm glad I took a screen cap, though. I bet we weren't supposed to see that those videos existed, even if we couldn't watch them. The descriptions were enough to give us some hints. My guess is somebody at CBS or YouTube messed up.

Just a little over 8 hours left for me! Let's get this party started! :beer:

2. electra

electra Pathologist

Thanks for the link.I tend to doubt if things on the finale would be played as the spoilers suggest but they have me hooked so I am waiting for it to be 10 already.I want to see how Eric storyline would be played out.I know he has been in danger like a thousand times but I want to know anyway.:)

3. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

What did she say exactly??? For those of us who weren't able to see it ;)

4. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

I don't know if it's the entire interview (looks like it is), but Eva's interview is up on the CBS video page at:

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/

It's the first one in the second row, I think.

5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I always tend to think that whatever is hyped up in the promos and interviews is basically what will not happen in the actual episode. Since this is a finale I'm leaning towards whatever we will be left thinking over the summer will turn out to be some other way in the premier. Things will appear to be some way and they will end up being something else. Finales are so tricky...

6. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

I totally agree with you :thumbsup:

7. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

thanks!! Good Interview Glad you found that.. apparently I wont be getting home tonight until 630PM Central Time...yay to picking up more hours at work!

8. Witkneec

Witkneec Civilian

Hmmmm... just watched the interview with Eva La Rue... Thank you for finding it! I'm mainly interested in how TPTB are going to "resolve" this whole Delko/ Calleigh business this evening and while I'm doing my best not to obsess, well, I'm not really doing my best.

I was just surprised that E/C was the first thing that Eva brought up- the guy had barely even said a word to her before she was talking about the couple. Either she's been told to say that or she just wanted to get it out of the way so no one would ask her about it (not to say that I wouldn't blame her- in almost every interview I've seen with her, the poor girl's been assaulted with questions about the couple). Either way, though, I'm still freaked ...I've been watching the show since it began and I can't imagine that they would get E/C together officially in 7X16 just to rip them apart less than a season later.

*sigh* Oh, well. Guess I'll just have to watch and wait... this better not make me cranky for the next three months or CBS, or more aptly, the writers will be hearing from me.

-Wit

9. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I watched Eva's interview earlier and she said that Eric & Calleigh's relationship comes to a peak and she may be the one to take him out. :eek:

I am excited and anxious for tonight's episode. I don't want to see anyone get hurt, especially Eric. Oh well I guess we will see later tonight.

10. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

HMM. Eric crossing over to the dark side? His job possibly being in danger?
    I guess they got tired of doing that to Ryan :lol:
    Well, at least the two will have something in common. I think the possibility of Ryan and Eric being able to relate and have something deep to discuss is the most exciting idea about the finale for me. They're relationship has always seemed like such a roller coaster ride to me, it would be excellent if they could put the unsteadiness behind them for good. If this finale can do that I'd be extatic!

I am a little skeptical about the relationship.
    As I said before, the writers have to do SOMETHING with it, either make the couple public, or break it off completely.
    They just can't leave it out there as this huge secret and constantly have winks and bathroom scenes each season. They have to do something with it, otherwise it'll just be this totally irrelevant storyline that exists and has no end.

Last edited: May 18, 2009
  11. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

What if it turns out that Ryan shot Eric instead of Calleigh?

That would be WILD!

But not good. Then they would hate him a just a lil bit more.

12. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

HOLY CRAP. That's an interesting idea...

13. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

where can i find this interview???? take him out??? did she shoot him?? this is making me nervous!!

14. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Try this. I think someone mentioned that it is the second video.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/video/

I didn't mean to make you nervous, please forgive me :(

15. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Thanks, just watched it.. I'm even more nervous. :rolleyes: Calleigh and Erics relationship take its peak but not for the better?? :(