Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Family!!!!!!! :D

LOL Englebarn, i guess we all understand how you feel i have been in that way since 5.24 was aired :D

G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!---> you will LOVE it. No words to explain to you what this episode will mean to you. I am very sure you will enjoy

Gio---> my little Smacked Twin, you send us to Gutter and you forget about your own ideas LOL:lol: :lol: :lol:

Smacked Kiss in the lab? As long as they are in private well go ahead. But i have been thinking could be very funny to have them just ready to kiss each other, with their mouth so close and being interrupted:devil::devil::D:devil::D:lol:

Not only in just one episode but in several. That would be incredible funny. Frustrating but funny :devil::D And it would keep the tension during several episodes (and Pleni and Mari's growls would be heard even in Antarctica

love y'all (i am watching 5.24 again :D

2. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hi girls! Gio, I love that picture :drool:

I believe it was that moment everything changed :adore: I really think they are going places next season :adore::adore:

I'd love to see a kiss in the rain :adore: but seriously anywhere, IN PRIVATE, is good for me:)

That would be hilarious! :lol: I would totally laugh if that happened but I really hope it wouldn't. Way too OOC for me :lol:

Deb! I voted for GFD! :) I'll watch the video on Monday, because, unfortunately here at my dad's the parental control forbids me from watching it :( Sounds great though! Are there any more recent interviews we should watch?

Axel

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Axel!!!!!!!!

In private and in slow motion to make it last FOREVER:adore::adore::adore:
    It would be very funny indeed. But i was just thinking the anti smacked fans could be get used to the idea:lol: because in Pay up even non smacked fans said " just kiss her already":lol:
    So if we give them enough UST maybe some day they will like a little bit our ship
    Thanks GREAT!!!!!!!!! Gals! Grounds for Deception is kicking butts in the Favorite Episode of S5!!!!!!!
    But we need to keep it voting. INVITE EVERYONE TO VOTE IT PLEASE!!!!!!!

http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=58504

Last edited: May 17, 2009
  4. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

i can actually see that happening... so close but yet

SO FAR AWAY!!!!!

kind of like there relationship is now :D

i doubt i would ever stop laughing... that is just the luck they have, so kissing in a private place would be better... like taking Stella home from there first official date and giving her a SMacked filled kiss... he should kiss her because you know she always tried to get him to kiss her

Last edited: May 18, 2009
  5. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Did someone mention a kiss scene in the rain? That is my dream! Out of all my ships that have come true, none of them have kissed in the rain.:( It would be so adorable!!!

Let's see,... Mac and Stella (who are obviously getting closer) grab a coffee (;)) and take a stroll through Central Park. Talking about life, work, memories, laughs, great times they had had together. They both finish their coffee but the moment they toss them into the trash can, it starts pouring rain! Instead of acting like "Ah man, I'm going to get wet!" they both start laughing and running trying to find cover. Okay you can imagine this either on the small bridge (I know that exists in Central Park somewhere) or under a tree. They are both soaked. Stella's curls dripping water, clinging to her Greek features, gray trench and all. Mac, suit and all, well, we all know how he looks when he gets wet.;) They are still laughing but it soon dies down turning into tender smiles. The pause of realization... The eye contact is magnetic. Their faces come closer and closer together before they... kiss. [​IMG][​IMG]

Ah! Just found the perfect SMacked Smilie!!!!--- [​IMG]

... and it was in the 'Love smilies' category. Coffee = LOVE!!! If the smilies say it, it must be true!!! :lol::thumbsup:

6. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Good morning!
    You may not belive me, but I am sitting neat the window, looking at first spring thunder storm and reading about smac kiss scene in the rain!! Is it spesial delivery from Smac family?
    Kiss in the rain is very romantic:adore: and it could be very beatiful, because of woman in rain is so helpless - even so stong as Stella. And wet Mac:drool::drool::drool::drool:...

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Good morning dear udonna!!!!!! i hope you have an easy day at the office!!!!!! :D
    i have posted here a pic with two beloved characters under the rain (not Mac and Stella but i wanted someone made me a manip pic) and i can't think anything more romantic like that:adore::adore::adore:

Again i don't want it happens in 6.01 (certainly i need someone check my head because i think i have lost my mind:lol:

It would be rush things to much. Smacked first kiss needs to be in the right moment and right place

BTW i wasn't convinced the Lab was the best place to kiss each other but i have noticed after watching 5.24 twice:adore: nobody payed attention to Stella breaking the frame:eek:
    then yeah, there are glass walls (LOL i remember when my poor Melina hit her head against one because they weren't used to the glass yet) but it's like nobody but nobody sees anything:confused::confused::confused:

Again, my heart tells me the right time for a kiss must wait a little because we waited A LOT for 5.24 and it was worth the waiting:drool::drool::drool:

Debbie :D

ps: vave, love your smilie. And definitely it's completely Smacked:thumbsup:

8. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

Hello my lovely family!!!

I just finished my Mechanics exams, and it was a disaster...! Too hard for me... Argh! And i'm not good with Physics. Maths i love, but not physics. (Only, in the program i take, when you're majoring Maths, you're automatically minoring Physics and vice versa. Ok, enough of that.)

Steph, thanks anyway for the support... Hope you have better luck with your examas :D 'A level'??? *looking at Steph with confused look* Now, i don't get that...

Deb,
    What? No, i didn't say that! Did i???
    I might be wrong? :lol: Gio has pointed that out. Doesn't mean i'm wrong :lol:

Don't worry. I'm with you on that. 6.01 will just be too fast! And we know just how good TPTB are with rushing things:rolleyes:. D/L is a perfect example. We better have slow but sure SMacked! :D

MacsLady,
    :lol::lol::lol: That's totally LMAO! Whoever he/she is we must thank them... :D

Coffee is indeed a wonderful drink. I have to have at least 2 cups of coffee a day, to keep up with my life. :lol: and it's good that it's SMacked drink as well. :D

Gio,
    Of course...! Should've known that's the intention. As i said, you and Deb are quite a pair! :lol:

Vave,
    :lol: Now that you mention it, yeah, it does sound like something we read in fanfiction. Can you find the actual fanfiction?

Hmm... That'd be great indeed!!! :)
    Aww! That's so cute! Thanks, Vave!

*Waving madly to Axel, Sad-girl, Sucker4-Smacked, and Engelbarn*

Hugs to all!!!

9. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Awww, your Smac Kiss Scenario is great, and hot (Wet Mac = :drool::drool::devil::devil: - really, Stella wouldn't be able to resist!). It is always nice to see them away from the lab, they always seem so comfortable and relaxed together away from the lab (they're comfortable together in the lab too but there there are usually cases etc to discuss). I love the Smacked Smile, one of the smiley-things is a bluey-green colour too!

More Mac/Stella coffee dates in s6, please, writers.

10. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hi Mynerva,

don´t be too sad maybe it´s not as bad as you mean now.
    I remeber my time at the university, I also thought sometimes that I hadn´t made it but finally I was wrong!! and

dear smacked family,

I use my break ( I really made it, stopped smoking) to say hello and share my thoughts about our dream team with you. Vinzenz is better again so I have a little breath to think about other things.

You all were so diligent in writing and imagining… it is nearly nothing left to say
    I am still stucked on 5.24, especially the last scene.

As I said before: one the one hand, anticipation is the greatest joy, so I think it is wonderful to see them how they get even more close in every ep, slowly but surely.

A glimpse here, a hug there, the tender expression when their eyes meet ……………… you can feel the high tension and at the same time so much tenderness and understanding.

To bring it on a physical level, would or could that destroy or disturb their platonic high love.

I really do not know! Of course I would love to see them kissing each other. Maybe, as you said, in the pouring rain, in the lab, at home, after an exhausting case....

My favourite imagination:
    After a long day they are sitting in Macs office and they are talking about the day, and then start some kind of kidding, yes, kidding and out of that develops a little fight ………..and they get so close and ……………………..:drool::drool::drool:
    I thought about something different, I know; Mac and kidding ????:wtf:
    But maybe that is the new Mac that Stella dug out from his innermost?!

So back to real life, I hope I will find time at home to write on

Udonna:luvlove:

11. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hey Vave, yeah I have seen Wolverine, to be honest I didn't think it was that great, all of the best bits were in the trailer, however I loved Hugh in it... :adore: Gaby, don't worry, I'm always here to support my fellow Smacked girls. :D A Levels are the exams that I'm doing at the minute, but I guess you don't have them in your country.

Aww, that little smiley is so cute, you're right, coffee date really does represent Smacked. :adore: We need for them to have another coffee date, only for it to be a real date this time, preferably one without eyeballs falling into Stella's coffee... :lol: I think an official coffee date would be really cute for them, they could just sit and chat, and who knows, maybe Mac could give Stella that coffee with a little heart in the froathe that we'd been hoping for a while back. ;) Aww, it would just be so cute...

Well, I'd better go and revise, I've spent my morning on here and watching Desperate Housewives instead of revising... Whoops... :lol: Hope you're all well. *Hugs.*

12. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Udonna:Glad to hear your son is o.k.

I have been rewatching both GFD and PB and I still think the final scene where they are all at the bar Stella is the one to get hurt. I think they will be back and no one else will die, but because they are finally focusing on SMACK tells me somthing is on the way. The way Mac stared at Stella as she left (as he often does these days:)) seems an indication to me somthing is in the wind. The good thing about all of that is Smack,the bad thing is usually when they bring the main characters together one of them is getting ready to leave the show:( Angell was killed for budget cuts and the more popular the character the more money they make . The more money they make the more profit for the cutter. I did not watch CSI but when they finally made G/S a couple they were both leaving the show please dont let that happen TPTB!!!:scream: I dont like the pessimistic LORI K. make her go away!!!!

13. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Dear Lori,

yes thanks [​IMG], he´s getting better every day!
    I will do my best to [​IMG] distract you from your sad and scary thoughts[​IMG].

I hope it will work for, to be honest, I had the same thoughts and I have to distract myself!!!

BUT, the will not happen because they will not dare to do that.

I´m sure they only want to make it very very thrilling, so we addicts can´t wait and we are greedy for any information.
    [​IMG]
    And as it was said before, he has a contract until 2011, and he is also the producer and he knows that he is one of the favorite charakters so I hope, no I think he won´t works again his own money.......:(

Very logical arguments, I hope!!!

Maybe you have some more!!!
    [​IMG]

Udonna:luvlove:

14. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

I'm sorry for being so emotional too but please guys stop talking like this :( I can't stand the thought of Stella being killed - and to be honest, if they killed HER it would kill the show for sure, too. Besides, Gary is one of the producers and he would NEVER let Melina go!!! I'd bet my bottom dollar on that.

I also think it's very unlikely they'd kill another female because they've already done that twice (Aiden and Angell), which is quite shocking in my opinion! (Why does it always have to be one of the girls?! and why always KILL them? Can't they just get transferred?!)
    It wouldn't make sense at all. And IF they decide to do it, it just can't be Stella because she's far more important for the show than Lindsay (no offense but it's always been obvious that Mac and Stella are the main characters, they're like the mom and dad of the show!!) Yet, I don't think they'd kill Lindsay either because this, on the other hand would mean killing another girl as well and then they'd only have one regular female on the show which would be quite absurd as well in my opinion.

Sorry again for my outburst, I might not be very objectiv but I just can't help myself when it comes to Stella. I just love her too much.

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

My dear Lori, now i have a terrible and long Anatomy class in front of me but i will be back to kick your butt! You scare the hell out of me,!!!!!!

Melina's contract will be up at the end of S6. So we have 24 episodes to enjoy Stella but seriously, the day she leaves, i leave.
    I can't stand the thought of it :(

Btw also i will be back to be in charge of Miss Gabriela and Gio

Hi! Stardust!*Debbie waves Stardust!

Hi G!!!!!! (I love you join the Stellarina group. My love to you)

My hugs to udonna, i am glad you liked my little present ;)

Debbie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.