Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I watched it alot also and you can see Mac has his arms around Stella at the sides but it cant tell if it is a full embrace.I tried to look inside and down the front on the T.V. to see where his hands were:lol::lol:. He did keep them by her waist side as he answered back "We all did" in referance to Stella saying "You did her proud" and he did not release untill she did so I think he is finally and slowly responding to Stellas overtures! As someone said it is happening more and more especially these last two episodes. Mac is getting more comfortable in his response to Stellas affections. Well guys Pam Vasey was right Stella does finally have a great guy in her life!!!

Deb did you see the finale yet? Stella was so sweet and protective of Don when Sid and others were remembering Angel in the bar before Mac came. Sid made a sad comment in referance to Jess and Stella went to Flack and put her hand on his arm to comfort him. And I'm telling you what Mac and Stella were acting as if they were getting ready to go home together when he waited as she got her sweater. And noticed how Mac knew Stellas address right away.O.K. so my "Living together theory" seems to be a bit off the mark but there is no doubt that Mac has been to Stellas place:devil: I guess her "Rules for no guys at her place" is no longer in effect!:lol: I am glad they are not there yet because even though the had seperate hotel rooms in Greece they were close, and call me Old fashioned but I like that and the fact that they are just getting started to open up and to reveal to each there feelings THE BEST PART of the "Dating game"!!

Almost forgot to say Welcome QEP and long live the Queen!!!!

Last edited: May 16, 2009
  2. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

What to do when you woke up early in the morning?
    Watch CSI NY! And get self-excited!

I watched Season 1 Episode 21 On The Job. That was a great episode for SMacked. I mean, even though they did not work together on the same case, they approach each other somewhere, somewhen and talked about the case. It gave us a perfect view on their friendship in this episode. Stella's compassion towards the child where she was so concern about those child and she wants to fix it. Sadly, it's not their job to fix it. In this episode, Mac steps a step forward and says, "You're the strongest person I know, Stella. A child needs anyone right now, it's you." Aww... *Faints* :) If only he would say, "our child". :devil:

3. AlienMonkey

AlienMonkey Hit and Run

Hi SMACked family *hugs*

So I watched Snow Day today, twice and oh yeah SMACKed goodness all around. But "Grounds for Deception" is totally my number 1 fav. SMACked episode now. I re-watched that final office scene so many times in the past day it's not funny and I sigh happily each time.

So here's a question: Where do you think they'll have their first kiss? I'd love to see it happen on the roof.

Oh fanfiction idea coming to me now *swings out*

4. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

It seems people were complaining in the rating thread that Stellas age is in a discrepency.They said they have made her younger then previously thought. I wonder if they are working here down towards "Child bearing" years! And they are planning a little mackey smack for us:lol:

5. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

Hi family... Stopping by to clear my mind before i have to study Mechanics. Have exam tomorrow. Gees!!!

Deb, using my complete name? Am i in trouble? *giving Debbie a confused look* Mom and Oma always call me that when i'm in trouble... :lol:

Ah... I should've known...:lol:

Gio! You should've never asked... *try not to look at Debbie's avvie or siggie to prevent bad mental images* You and Debbie are quite a pair! :lol:

Lori,

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:I didn't try it, but my friend did! And she was like 'Yup! his hands are on her hips!' And we both laugh aloud at that! You and her will blow my dorm up! :lol:

Could be... But, it's a total :rolleyes: for Stella's age. If she's 34, how about the rest of the team? But, hey! Angell is 27... So, well, that could probably be the right age. *shrug* If the reason is for us to have little taylors, then, bring it on! :lol:

Asprine,

ITA with you on that... 'Our child' sounds like heaven :)

AlienMonkey,
    Somewhere in season 6. I'd like that to happen in his or her office! Just for fun, so that the team will kinda see it. I like to compare their faces with mine. :D

Oh, my... Now, my mind can't be cleared... Should've known it's a bad idea to check this thread before exam... Be back later after the exam... Wish me luck!

Hugs!
    Gaby

6. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Good morning, family!
    Thanks God, I have an opportunity to spend this evening on party on-line "Happy Birthday, Hill Harper!" - four girls, ICQ, episodes 2.02 and 2.04 and spesial guest stars - two toy bears named Hawks.
    Speaking about latest eps - I pay attention to Stellas eyes, then she looked at Mac. Since Greece her eyes start to shine with spesial glitter and tender. Maybe it is a hint from writers for all smac fans, they want to say "OK, you guys can hope for something absolutely spesial in S6".

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

My dear Lori--->
    *Debbie thinks carefully* Everyone is convinced Melina was who made Stella younger. Even myself, but what if she was asked to include that tiny detail just to give Stella mou the chance to become a mommy?:drool: (Please God, make it happens:thumbsup:)

yes, i did:shifty: I need to watch it for the third time because i feel i wouldn't make justice if i comment the episode now. I only need to say i felt the episode was a little off balance. There were great scenes (the scene with Flack crying was perfect because it was short. There is something too private when a man cries. The camera was on him just the perfect time to see his despair but not enough to be an ugly intruder in his pain:bolian: Another memorable scene was when Mac talked to all cops reunited and he informed about the loss of Jessica. It was great, it was emotional and it made it very clear why Mac Taylor is who he is. He made them very concious about the not written rule of not stopping until they get the responsible of her death. Also i like the scene between Jessica's father and Flack and of course i like the intimate moment between Mac and Stella at the office and the final scene at the coffee bar and Adam and Stella scene

But something wasn't there and i don't know what was, probably the surprise.I wish we didn't have those silly spoilers where it was said Jessica was going the one to be shot:shifty:On the other hand, knowing that fact allowed us to focus on the cliffhanger and to mourn the character beforehand.
    Again, i expected more.More precisely more of Stella. Being so emotional and so connected to Jessica i was expecting more. I know she was deeply affected. At the bar her face was as sad as Flack's. And probably that one was of the most wonderful scene i could remember:bolian: because he feels comfortable with other guys (you know alpha male looking for his same groups of pairs) and he allowed himself to show vulnerability in front of them but Stella mou is a woman and she didn't say anything but she made him sure she was there. it was simply PERFECT:bolian:. Don knows she was there and she didn't use words because she does know as well as Don, they don't need words to understand each other. Stella is Don's sister by heart and that won't change hopefully:thumbsup:

regarding the hug/kissing scene I did notice he seemed to be waiting for her to leave. But he opened up in front of her and then he needed to be alone again:drool: And meanwhile i love every detail of their hugs and kisses i must say the look they shared once the hug finished was PRICELESS:drool:It was so emotional and so full of words never said that won completely my heart. There is a movie called "The secret life of words" with Tim Robbins and Sarah Polley (I can't believe it! Little Sarah is a married woman now and a director too!:)). In Mac and Stella's case is "The secret life of unspoken words" They don't need to say anything to express everything that lives in their hearts. We know what they are feeling even without words. That amazing is Melina and Gary's chemistry on screen:thumbsup: (if i were billoinaire i would give lost of money just to put them together in a movie. i would jump of joy having them together in a Big Movie:drool:

LOL! Right before 5.24 i was willing to have a debate on that matter:p But after 5.24 i think something completely different. It's like to be a whitness of how they realize they are falling in love. So every second is worth of watching. If we had a kiss right now we would loose the anticipation, the emotion od something that could happen between them. of course, the day they kiss each other i will cry of joy. And much better if we have a shower scene:lol::lol::lol: But right now i think is perfect like it is. Probably we could use a "holding hands" scene just to make it more intimate but in S5 we have had everything any Smacked fan could have to be happy. All Smacked symbols:

*An unofficial date
    *A kiss (on the cheek)
    *Hugs

Also i am thinking in another of my fav movies: "Falling in love" with De Niro and Meryl Streep (amazing the two of them!). Their character never made love but the beauty and reasons of their relationship were their meetings at the train:p one of my fav scenes is when Molly confesses to her friend she loves Frank and she made it sound so simple.A lot of like Mac and Stella here. So the thruth is now i love the baby steps in their relationship. I wish more obvious from Mac but he is very in character considering he is shy:lol: (BTW Falling is love have lovers and haters:lol:)

Asprine--->
    It was an incredible episode for Stella because she felt to frustrated! Baby Daniella had her parents but it was as if she didn't have no one. Great scene at the end when she had to wait until meeting Baby Daniella's parents just to recover the composure. And Mac was just incredible. his words talked a lot about how close they were because we didn't know much on Stella then so it explained more and more about their relationship.

AlienM-->
    i will watch it tomorrow in the cibercaffee. It's just too memorable not to watch it at least once per day:lol: Do you know why i love so much the last scene? Because i feel Melina was very realistic. i remember i have seen her in some AXN special dedicated to CSI last year and she used the same tiny and quiet voice Stella had in that scene so i felt a lot of Melina was present there with all that sweetness. Both of them, Stella and Mac, were completely in character and they were completely amazing for my peace of mind. I will need to record the episode several times once AXN airs it because i feel i will watch it every day:lol:

mmm don't know but they have to be alone (maybe in her apartment). The lab, as familiar as it is, doesn't help to have privacy:guffaw: and we need a lot of close ups with that sweet music used in Pay Up:drool:it would be like a dream:drool:

Gaby--->
    No way, since you arrived i have adored you so now way you are in trouble :lol:
    Moi? Nope, you might be wrong! I am an innocent lamb as i always say. No way! It must be a Gio's thing! :lol:
    Miss Gabriela, may i remember you said you like the idea of MT planting his seed withing SB? :lol:

gala--->
    ***EDITING Fiuuuuuuuuu i thought we have forgotten! And we arein the early hours of his birthday!:bolian:
    BTW My love to you and Sasha and say Hi to your friends :)

Love y'a all (Gezzz i haven't written this way in a while!:eek:

Debbie

ps: GAls!!!!!!!! Keep voting Gorunds for Deception PLEASE:eek:

http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=58504

Last edited: May 17, 2009
  8. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Hi guys!
    Wow, all your descriptions of the final two episodes, and the Smacked content, sound amazing. The pics are all :drool::drool::drool::drool::devil::devil::devil::devil:

I'm not sure whether we'll get a 'love confession' but I am sure we will see a much closer Mac and Stella next season, because of what happened in Greece, Angell's death (waaaaaah, makes me so sad for poor Donnie!) and the shooting. Maybe one of them will be hurt in the shooting, or no one will be hurt but still it was a 'brush with death'. I know Mac had a 'brush with death' in Hostage and then we got nothing in Veritas, but I think s6 will be different because
    a) they were both in danger several times
    b) a colleague and friend was killed, and death often brings living people closer.
    c) Mac really went above and beyond the call of duty to help Stella, and according to your reviews she was really touched by it.
    d) They will be working together (if neither is hurt) to take down dunbrook, I am sure he has something to do with it!

If we are lucky, in the early eps of next season, Lindsay may not be around much anyway - she will be at home with the baby -Danny, Mac, and Stella will not want her in danger. I agree it is unlikely Mac or Stella will be shot for the same reasons you give. But that said, the idea of 'Nurse Mac' :)lol:) or 'Nurse Stella' is very appealing. But I see the s6 premiere as Mac and Stella going after whoever is responsible for the shooting, my guess is Dunbrook. I am hoping for some comfort scenes though, they will both be shaken by what happens. If they have a scene where Mac is checking everyone's okay, I bet he will check on Stella first.:adore:

Welcome to the thread, QEP!

Ugh, exams. I remember that time, so stressful. My sister is doing her AS Levels right now and is stressed too. At least you have NY to keep you sane. Good luck with your exams!

Hey guys, Communication Breakdown was on here last night. Loved the little bits of Smacked in it - the hand touch scene when they were working out the trajectory of the shot, that adorable scene in Stella's office when they were talking about the loss of cultures - loved their cute smiles, and was it just me, or did Mac look totally in love with Stella when he was stood in the doorway looking at her?
    Oh, and the scene where Stella suggested Mac for a name, and touched his arm, and he smiled was really cute as well.:adore:
    LOL, if Mac and Stella ever do have a kid of their own, they should ban Danny from suggesting any names!

Remember how I told you that in the review of She's Not There in my TV guide, the reviewer referred to 'Mac and Stella's night out' and didn't mention the fire nit? Well, at the top of every channel column in the tv guide they have a little pic from one of the shows that is on that day, and for Channel 5 yesterday the pic was for CSI NY and it was that one of Mac, Stella and Flack in front of the train, with Stella touching Mac and him looking at her! I think there may be a secret Smacked fan working for the paper!:lol:

9. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

OMG i just watched there hug scene again, and right before she left it looked like she was wanting him to kiss her, but left...

and when he came to the bar, when she was fixing to give the toast she thought he would do something which is why she was smiling... too bad it probably wont happen now... man how i hate the person who shot at them, now we will never find out :( better luck next season...

here's my scene:

they release the hug and Mac is thinking, on the other hand Stella is thinking Why won't he just kiss me, i'll try again later maybe after we leave the bar.

she slowly releases and goes away... and Mac is thinking

Damn, I should of kissed her... i'll try again later. it feels so nice when she is that close to me... i just couldnt do that is was the wrong time and place.

then he goes back to his work...

that's my little scene, and OMG i should totally write a fanfic about it. if i do i'll let you guys know :thumbsup::drool::drool::drool::drool:

10. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hmm... Well, as for where Mac and Stella's eventual first kiss should be... Hmm... I'm think it could be in the lab... I dunno... Though, like you guys have said, the lab isn't exactly private with it's glass walls... I'd love for them to have another of their unofficial dates... Maybe Mac could ask her to come out for dinner after shift, and then he'd tell her how he really felt and we'd get a kiss then, that would be cute. Or maybe he could take her home from work some night and we'd get a kiss as he left her home... Oh I dunno... I'd love it no matter where it was... :lol:

Thanks so much for wishing me luck with my exams MacsLady, I'll be needing it... :lol: Gaby, good luck with your maths exam tommorow. Are these your A Levels too?

11. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

*looks at Adorable Crazy's banner*:drool::drool::drool: Have you seen 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine' yet?;)

Okay. Ever since 'GFD' aired, I have had a better respect for coffee. Ot at least I look at it differently.:p I should totally use the whole "Your soul has a shadow" on someone.:lol: I love how Mac was so light hearted in that scene. I think he stayed that way after bringing out her badge so he wouldn't have to think back to their fight scene. He's just like *grin* "Okay, what have you got in here?":lol: I love how laid-back he is, even when Stella got was trying to be serious.

But her last line sounds exactly like something out of fanfiction. "See that? That 'S' is for Stella; the woman in your life who sometimes you adore and sometimes drives you crazy." I was like 'hmmmmm, sounds familiar.;) I'm sure I've read that somewhere.:p'

12. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Coffee is a wonderful drink. I don't drink it much myself anymore, having drunk LOTS of it during uni, but it is the favourite drink of my favourite character on NCIS (Gibbs!) and it definitely seems to be the official Smacked drink - I remember seeing pics of them drinking coffee in the lab from s1, and Stella brought him a coffee in the s2 finale, he brought her one in RND, and they went on a coffee date in No Good Deed, and then of course there's the scene from 5.24.:adore: Edit: Didn't they also have coffee at the end of 'Help' when they were with Sid watching the musician in the subway?

I'm really looking forward to this episode!

I can't believe we're already at almost 500 posts here!

13. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Steph
    Good luck tomorow - dont worry, all will be great. We all with you:)
    I think first kiss should be in lab - this place is spesial for smac. And about glass walls - it is not so important, it sould be night, big case...

14. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Hey Ya'll:D
    Today have been great and fun, thought tireing:lol: it was something that made me think of Mac and Stella when I was walking in the train, (umm people from all the schools meets up and walk from one spot to another one in a train kinda thing:lol:) and I walked past this kid who had this really cool ballon, and on the ballon it stood, Smacked:D
    Ohh you were thinking that:lol: and by the way, what a hot avvie:drool::drool: I'm still trying to figure out how Stella can keep her hands of him:devil::D
    Oh was it I wo started the idea of Nurse Stella in the first place:lol: I forgot that:D
    What?:lol: I couldn't help it, I wasn't sure if she was thinking what I was thinking, so just to be on the safe side, I'd ask:lol: didn't want any missunderstanding:guffaw:
    What my thing? oh Im flatered:lol: You said she might be wrong, dosen't means she was wrong:lol: ha you're so busted Debs:guffaw:

I'll write/coment more tomorrow, I'm to tired now:)
    #Gio

15. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

I totally agree vvith you Sad_Girl, it should be after a big case, something that really got to both of them, neither had slept much during the case, a typical Mac/stella moment like:

Stella coming in to Macs office vvith a cup of coffee, they talk about the case, Stella uses her 'this one really got to you huh?' line. And then they'll leave together, and as they stand vvaiting for the elevator something happens and SMack!

I've been thinking through grounds for deception like a million times today at vvork, vvashing dishes for 9 hours in a rovv makes your mind vvander I'm in SMacked overdrive, again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.