Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

love the screen caps captions... they were hilarious especially the last one... if only he was holding onto her thigh... instead of her waist

but i aint complaining i swear... ill check some websites to see if Melina or any others on the NY cast *or crew* has any email addresses or anything so we can send them some fan mail and tell them how much we love their work... and of course want SMacked to happen REAL SOON!!

2. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

ARGH! I just lost my post :( So I'm just gonna say the basics.

Deb, your icon is :drool::drool: and before Mac said "We all did." Stella was saying that they did the best job they could for Angell. Hope that helps

idwitheld! Love the caps with captions :lol:

I have about a gazillion SMACk pictures on this computer here at my dad's so I'm gonna post a few for you. Most of them I found randomly.

[​IMG]

Mac - Stella, where are you?
    Stella - Turn around Mac!

[​IMG]

I love that scene! :adore:

[​IMG]

This one makes me :drool::drool: I have to say Melian should wear more orange :lol:

Talk to you soon!

Axel

3. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hello my darling family, I hope that you're all keeping well. Sorry for not being around much lately, as you know, it's my exam time. :rolleyes: Udonna, I hope that you're little one is feeling better real soon, sorry to hear that they've been ill. Sending you my love. Also, welcome to the Smacked family QEP, I'm Steph, it's always lovely to have new members of the family. Can I please just ask you to check out the shipper central rules when you get a chance please? You can find them here. Many thanks. :D

Thanks so much for the screencaps IDwithheld and Axel, they are so cute. :adore: Hehe, and you guys are right, it really does look like Mac is holding onto her hip and asking for her hand in the pics from 5.24. :adore: Not that I think either one of them would mind if he was. ;) I think it's something that they would both really enjoy doing... :devil: I'm still on a total Smacked high after 5.24, it was an amazing ep, I think we need to get Melina to write some more eps, she gives us great Smacked scenes... ;) I'm really intrigued to see what is going to happen between them next season. :D

4. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Hey ya'll:D
    btw, welcome to the new members:D
    I watched the season finally yesterday, and I think Eddie was really great in this eppy:) (thought I got to admit he had me crying when he cried:p) and a kiss on the cheekie and a hug between Mac and Stella:D
    and was it just me or did it look like Mac and Stella's relationship have changed?
    Somehow I didn't miss the ''Nurse Stella'' part:lol: *opens her mouth to say something more, but shuts it again* *goes down in the gutter* Stella nursing Mac:devil: I just come to think of, what if Mac get's so hurt that he can't take a shower alone?:devil: and Stella is his only nurse?:devil:

here's a picture:D
    [​IMG]

#Gio:D
    (btw, dunno if I'll have time to come in here tomorrow it's Norway's national day, it's gonna be a busy and fun day tomorrow, I think:lol: depens on the weather, hope to god it's not raining:lol:)

5. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hope that you get a nice day for your national day Frida hun. :D Sounds like it would be a lot fun. I agree with you, it seems to me as though Mac and Stella's relationship has chnaged since Greece... I mean first off, he followed her to Greece and told her he did so because he cared for her. :adore: Then when they got back from Greece they had that really cute scene in his office, it was really from then that their relationship changed (IMHO), it was adorable when she was telling him how he felt about her. :lol: She got it spot on as well. Then we also got that cute little hug/kiss scene between them in 5.25 and Mac going out to the bar with the rest of the team... I dunno, it just spells a change for the better in their relationship for me, I really hope that we'll get further development next season... :adore:

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Family, i am very proud of you. You have put Grounds for Deception at the top of the Favorite Episodes Thread. BUT WE NEED MORE VOTES. Remember the future of Smacked is linked somehow to that one (if we prove we liked that one maybe we will have Smacked for sure in S6)

Please VOTE IT

http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=58504

If you post in other places, please leave the link to the thread. New members must be registered to rate it
    I will write an article for Fanpop. I will invite new people to come here and vote for it :D

***Back to normal--->

Gaby--> Nenek Debbie is nenek after all:lol:. She didn't read any post carefully after 5.24. it will atke her 6 months to be back to normal after 5.24:lol: I was sure you were going to succed:thumbsup:

Id---> where were you? i thought you still remained unconcious:lol:
    :guffaw: all your caps are special and thank you for them but the last one is SIMPLY PERFECT:guffaw: Fashion note: love all the green in this episode:drool:
    MAC WAS JUST PERFECT! even when he was so upset he was still caring at the beginning when he asked her about Koslovos:drool: and later in "Helenika" (darn it! Greece is a beautiful name but after two months i still like to call it Helenika) he was simply MARVELOUS:drool:

Udonna--->
    awwww sweetie. Vinzenz will be fine soon.The whole Smacked family send good thought for him *hugs to Udonna and her baby*

I need to say the same. I had so much emotion after 5.24 i barely can think in any other episode. It was just special. It was a trip to our feelings. Melina did an amazing job because she read out hearts:bolian::bolian:

WE LOVE YOU MELINA. THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR HEART WITH US!

QEP--->i'm glad you feel happy with us!:bolian:
    ITA with you. He wasn't willing to risk her well being so he was there in Greece by all means:drool: And my prediction became true when he gave her that pic with Stella's mum in it. LOved that pic Asprine posted 2 days ago where he is helping her to stand up (the one Axel is using in her amazing banner:drool:) so so so PERFECT!:drool:

Vave--->
    i thought that too but it wasn't the right moment. i think they need their own space and time without the sadness of a loss. It would have been like the kiss between Danny and Lindsay at the end of 2.24. Considering Don was in danger i think it was correct that kiss wasn't aired.
    But later they reached the right time and it will happen the same with Smacked:drool:
    BTW i want more tender moments between them before THE KISS:p Just like it is now i think it's close to Heaven their relationship:drool:

SuckerforSmacked--->
    we can try. I have seen the adress somewhere but i didn't keep it because i didn't think it was for real. However we can expect since Talk CSI Forum was mentioned inside the official CSI magazine, she could know this place. So if we are lucky, she will now all her smacked fans love her very much:thumbsup:
    Then i guess we can post a message to her inside the Stellarina Thread or even here. Maybe some day she will surprise us, who knows?;)

Axel--->
    my sweetie!!!!!!!!!! Thank A LOT. FOR EVERYTHING:thumbsup:

Gio--->
    :devil::devil::devil: somehow i knew you were going to like the idea:devil:You are our Gutter Hostess after all :lol: but he would need someone permanently with him so at the end they would been living together :lol:

I agree. When Don told Danny Jess didn't make it, broke my heart and Eddie was amazing :(

Ah! i'm glad you have felt their relationship has changed as well :D It's another confirmation!

Gals, thanks to all for the pics. I am drooling.As a reward and a gift for all of you i will ask Sam222 "something" special to surprise you:lol: I hope you will like it and you won't faint:drool::lol:

lovey'all

Debbie :D

Last edited: May 16, 2009
  7. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

they really have changed it was like they were fixing to go on an official date by themselves... OMG i wish we got a whole body shot of their hug/kiss scene... i want to know what Mac's hands were doing and how they released their grasp when Stella left. i watched that scene about thirty times at like one in the morning, i want to watch it again SOOOO much!!!but i need to limit myself to that scene, but i cant resist the urge of that scene, but honestly wish it was a full body screen hug :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

8. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

Hi Family... It's 3 a.m in here, and i can't sleep... Normal insomnia, but i always hate it....

Udonna, hope Vinzenz get better soon...

QEP, thanks for sharing :lol:

Idwithheld, and Axel, thanks for the pictures...!

Axel, i think what Stella said was "You did her proud, Mac" or something like that...

Gio, i was trying so hard to ignore deb's comment on 'nurse Stella' cause it just makes me can't wait for season 6 more, and you make the pictures in my head worse... :lol::lol: can't blame you, though...

Gio and Steph,
    Well, their relationship has better changed! I mean, come on... After everything that happen in Greece, there's no way they can go back to 'just best friends'. Their "friendship is already set on fire", James Taylor said, that's "love"!!! And 5.25 kinda confirm that... :D

Hugs!

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Stephie--->
    I am in the same status. i can't stop thinking about them. It's different now. All 5.24 was PERFECT!
    And again i felt that last Stella's look to him meant something, not only "my love is so obvious" :D That's why i think any of them could be the one in danger :D

10. giovinazzo<3

Yeh, the looks they shared in the last eppy, it was something in them that made me thing and feel that something have changed between them (not to mention we don't know what happend when they weren't on the screen:devil:)
    of course I'd like the idea, I mean what's not to like?:devil: Stella taking care of a hurted Mac:devil: things might happend:devil: I think he'd need some support after the healing process:D:devil: So Stella can't leave him so quickly, but somehow I don't think she'll complain about that:devil::lol:
    Sorry, I couldn't help the thoughts:lol: it's something about the ''nurse Stella'' idea:lol:

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

you, Gabriela!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    We spent last summer talking about Nurse Stella healing a kidnnaped Mac. We liked the idea that time and it's still popular i think :lol::lol:

Gio--->
    and if it is Stella the one wounded it would be the sweetest thing ever because we would have caring Mac all pending on her needs and taking her in his strong arms:devil::devil::devil:

I would pay for watching that, cuddling her in his arms OMG the mental images i have now!

*Debbie runs to Gutter :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited: May 16, 2009
  12. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Hey ;)
    I just watched the finale, yes it took me some time to realize it aired one day after our eppie :lol:
    I didn't like it too much, but the smacked scenes were amazing! And I have to agree with everyone else who said that something between mac & Stel has changed..I mean they have been in Greece together...ahem:devil: I'm just saying...:eek:
    Oh I loved the scene in 5.25 when stella hugged mac and the way he looked after her..and how long..hello? Seriously you must be blind to not see they are a couple :lol:
    And aww in the end when Stella was about to make her speech and Mac walked in, she looked so cute :adore:
    I don't know if it's just me, or are we about to see a smacked revolution we didn't have so many hugs and kisses in such a short time...ayayay I want to see them in season 6...Aww I could keep rambling about those last two eps forever...:lol:
    Debbie: Oh yeah nurse Stella, who takes care of Mac at her home...mmmmh:devil: maybe we'll actually get to see that..*daydreaming*
    And now we have to wait until september...those summer breaks suck bigtime...How do I get through the summer without my favourite shows and after so many cliffhangers???:confused::confused:

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Anjee!!!!!!!!!!---> don't worry. we have the whole summer to re cerate scenarios for our Smacked. I agree soemthing changed between them but it was so subtle than it was very promising! :D

I need a capture of that scene!!!!!! THAT look meant something but an idea is eating me inside because i am sure of nothing at this point!!!!!!!!

BTW Gals, this was posted gently by AnnaDelko inside the >Stellarina Thread. Listen what Melina said about Mac and Stella in Greece *ahem* she mentioned LOVE*ahem*

http://podcast.movin997.com/kfrc/1740965.mp3

14. giovinazzo<3

Aww it would be really sweet to se Mac nurse Stella, *giggles* Nurse Mac:lol: cute:D aww Stella in Mac's arms, she belongs there;) Stella cuddling in Mac's arms, now that's something I'd pay to se:D *raise her hand in the air* what kinda mental thought are you having Deb?:lol:
    Oh I remember that:D:lol:

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Check my avvie and you will guess :lol::lol::lol::lol:

of course you do. You have been my Smacked Family for over a year now :D and BTW you were the one who started the idea of Nurse Stella in first place :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.