Flack/Angell #2 - We Got Game.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 7, 2009.

1. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

This rule applies to EVERYBODY in this thread. Please follow them. Three complete lines of on-topic discussion applies to ALL posts.

thanks

Thought I'd stick the link to this promo for the finale in here since it pertains to Flack/Angell but beware, there's spoilers for the entire episode, too.
    It's a link to where it's posted in my LJ and it's here.

Last edited: May 12, 2009
  2. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Sorry about the pic, kinkapoodles. I forgot that it was too big. :)

"I'm fine." But I'm not Don. And you're not. And you better not be or I'll hurt the writers.

I can't actually listen to the sound at the moment (I got the "I'm fine" from kinkapoodles' convenient post [thank you]). This is actually very inconvenient since it's mostly interviews.

I'd say that this pretty much confirms it because you can clearly see who's in the bar. Since it has been pretty much stated that it's some form of a cop that is killed, and Angell's the only "main" cop that's not there. Not that I didn't already know, but it's nice to add to the proof to lessen the blow.

In the one shot Don looked pretty upset. Side note- Danny had a shot that looked interesting, too. I hope that Don has someone to reinforce the fact that he should be upset, just in case he happens to forget.

3. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

*sigh* The first time they met....I remember when I first saw them. This is when I first fell in love with them. I LOVE their little comebacks, i was smiling the whole time and then that lady interrupts them. But I loved it when the lady said that Don was angell's boyfriend. haha. Oh and there chemistry in this scene-- WOW!!![​IMG]

4. Half

Half CSI Level Two

It's not anything big (since Angell wasn't in the episode which is bullshit), but I did like the little scene between Flack and Stella in Grounds for Deception. Why? Because Angell was referenced! And Flack knew she was out of town (duh)! And he said that he cared about her! And Stella knew! And Flack was worried about Jess! And I'm grasping at straws for F/A moments!

Edited to take out the spoiler tags (because they always annoy me) as well as post today's (*sob*) pic.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 14, 2009
  5. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

what episode is that? XD

btw. im new to this forum. 8) HI EVERYONE! 8D *hyped*

and, I TOTALLY support Flack & Angell. :D
    D/L is like nothing compared to them. :cool:

6. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*is ready to throw her remote at the TV* I am going to be kicking and screaming if she doesn't make it. The promo where Flack was looking through the hospital room window was heart breaking. All I'm saying is that it isn't fair... even though we got Don telling Stella that he cares about Jess.

7. Half

Half CSI Level Two

If you're asking about the comments, it's from Grounds for Deception. The pic is from Prey. (Just to be clear)

*whimper* I'm going to die tonight, I swear. I know this will be very bad.

F/A moments? Please? At least one that doesn't involve death?

8. Jay1987

Jay1987 Witness

Oh damn....this going to be sooooooooo bad....And I would cry like a little girl....poor Flack....I saw the scene in the Promo...oh man....I'm still hoping, shes not the one :(

9. LyzabethSay

LyzabethSay Prime Suspect

okay, we know she gets shot right but we dont know that she dies... im still holding on that little bit of hope shes not.. I honestly dont believe shes the one that dies... There is still future hope for FA =D

I think i have become way to paranoid about he dead that i downloaded a song last night which i thought would make a brilliant video if she did die. oh and i have prepared an icon for if she does... im going slight insane

but she wont i tell you

XP

10. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

Mt. Axatullux is now rumbling with Anti-Angell fire with smoke now shooting out in large thick towering ash clouds. Already, Flack Island has been evacuated after several boulders break off, destroying several houses and smoke causing visibility declines.

The Angell forests that ring it are now on fire from hot lava bombs landing...

I'm very much not looking forward to this finale with the shadow of Angell possibly dying, or anyone for that matter, even Lindsay would be horrificly painful to take.

I think killing off charachters is getting a outta hand IMO. There are other ways to create drama without the need for anyone dying. Stella's ordeal in "Grounds for Deception" would've made for a great finale. If anything were to happen to Angell, why couldn't it instead be one where she recoveres but her speech ability is altered, she has personality changes (brain damage), or at least recovers but the effects of being shot are still evident years later.

She could return in season 6 but with slurred speech, very slow reaction time, or at least some muscle coordination problems. To me, it would make far better drama than just killing her off. We could maybe see Angell gradually recover as the season progresses.

Hell, I'd take Angell being pulled down the drain by the blob (Thinks 1988's "The Blob") anyday over being shot.

11. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Well, I'm pretty sure she gets shot in the chest.

They played the promo again during CSI, and I have to mention that my heart breaks every time I see it. Don looks so sad, especially in that shot of him looking through a window. *whines* Why show why??

12. LyzabethSay

LyzabethSay Prime Suspect

because of that i have now re-watched the promo for the 101th time
    and every time it gets to the person on the gurney i start freaking out. there are several worryingly distressed Flack moments in there...
    I remember someone saying that at the end of the promo when someone says 'I need help' and they thought it was Flack... Listening to it now it actually sounds more like Dunbrooke... Sorry random comment XP

*sigh* only 7 around more hours and i will be put out of my misery.

13. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I come with my condolences guys. I cant believe they killed Angel off, I really liked her and Don. They were my next favorite to Smack and my heart goes out to all who are sad:( What a DOLL she was.

14. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Lori-- Please remember that not everyone has seen the episode yet, so until then all conversation about Pay Up must be in spoiler code.

Oh my god the episode made me cry.

1) Flack and Angell flirting, and then while she's on the phone with Don the gunfire breaks out.
    2) Flack rushes to the scene and finds Angell lying on the floor, shot. He called her something along the lines of "babe", which I enjoyed.
    3) Flack was heartbreaking. First when he tells Danny that Angell was gone, then his scene with Sid. Ohmygod. Eddie Cahill is awesome.
    4) Poor poor really upset Don. That scene with Angell's dad was good.
    5) Terrence just went up about 50 points in my book, since he's technically no longer an informant. "She was your girl, wasn't she?"
    5) Is it wrong that I'm completely okay with Don killing that guy?

15. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

MY GOOD SIDE'S REACTION TO "Pay Up": As I write this, I am in a very deep state of sadness with the conclusion of season 5. My worst fears have come true and that this ship has been literally ripped out of my system like a vital organ being removed via disembowelment.

I am angry, sad, and just plain disgusted at TPTB for taking this direction and once again killing off another beloved charachter. In a sense, I'm still reeling from Warrick's death from the season opener and now Flack being robbed of the love of his life has left me feeling very upset and depressed. I know it's only TV, so I'm taking it like as of my favorite singer has died but still, this is one of the hardest things I've ever had to endure TV-wise. :(:(

This has to be one of TPTB's worst decisions to kill of a charachter. I mean, I know she was only a recurring charachter but her limited time though she was fantastically developed and saw a great future for her and Flack without their relationship being forced into our TV Screens too much.

MY EVIL SIDE'S REACTION TO TONIGHT:

It has finally happened. The entire Angell Civilization has been completely wiped off the face of my planet by Mt. Axatullux, actually, a caldera supervolcano erupting, incinerating the entire Angell society off the map in a massive cloud of ash, fire, smoke, and poisonous gases. The Flack plains where they lived is buried under at least a meter of volcanic ash smothering the rest of them and forcing the Angells into extinction.

The climate changes from sultry tropical rainforests into a very cold desert when the ashfall settles. The land turns from Angellic green to a dead shade of gray, trees snapped like twigs, buildings reduced to shattered skeletons for at least 90 miles in each direction, and the sun shines a dull hazy light.

When the climate returns to normal, other forms of Vaugier life will eventually return to the Axatullux Continent, in thousands of years time but the Jessica Angells are now extinct, even their DNA was destroyed in the eruption. The Flack Plains though, once lush tropical forests, are now mirrow-flat grasslands with summer readings of 110+ in summer and >-40 in the winter, far too hostile to support Angells anymore.

The land has been scarred forever. Looking at the land from space, you can see a large hideous discoloration revealing how far the anti-Angell ashfall fell, hundreds of miles away.

This is what it would look like: Pretend La Palma is renamed Flack Island and the Angells live on the island/ Population 594K. Several thousand Angellians live on the east coast along the Kanakaredes Ocean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArcW...6552BDDC&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=13

Meanwhile, Flack Island which was the home of the Angell Empire suddenly collapses right into the Kanakaredes Ocean, taking the Angells with it and setting off a megatsunami, killing over 57 million. Diseases, Ice Ages, Gamma-Ray Bursts, solar flares, megatsunamis, wildfires, tornadoes, and asteroids take care of the rest of the Angells. :censored:

BOTH SIDES OVERALL IMPRESSION:

I have to say that I am in a state of shock and grief over the death of Jessica Angell and the sudden destruction of a marvelous ship in tonight's episode. :eek::(:eek::scream:

I would be glad to read feedback to how I interpret how I dealt with tonight's episode. Whether by expressing the gried through sadness or just wanting to purge Angell like spoiled food, I have finally been put out of my misery and anticipated this terrible night. :(:(:(:(

Whatever the case, it is completely over and F/A is now no more forever. Feel free to criticise my interpretation but I am done with this thread and this ship! Let it sink to the bottom of the Marianas Trench and be carried BACK into the mantle where it came from! :scream::mad::(:censored::(:censored::(:mad::scream: