Flack/Angell #2 - We Got Game.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

awwww...sweetie. thanks in advance. you'll give me a good night sleep for tonight.

and what a lucky fan! and i gotta say that is a cool, cool manip:thumbsup:

2. LyzabethSay

LyzabethSay Prime Suspect

Actually, it wasn't a fan - it was one of the other actresses on that episode; the reception who 'came to see why they were taking the house on a little detour' [gosh I cant actually quote that whole scene but I can't spell the lady's name thus my omission of it... XP]
    But still love the editing. Nice skills XP Do you mind if I actually nick that for an icon maybe? Please and thank you =D

3. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

oooh. the curly brunette? no wonder the back looks familiar?
    thanks for the heads-up.

jeez, just looking at them makes me melt. not much words for these two

*sniff*

4. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

damn. my laptop just exploded. :lol:

rita minetti (sp?) right? haha. aww these two guys are awesome. this was when angell told flack she met sam the other night or something.

and btw, AppleJack, can you also post the original pic? just curious. :p but really nice editing! i didn't know it was edited until i read the post! haha.

Last edited: May 10, 2009
  5. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

Now I remember! I should have noticed that. :brickwall:

Well, okay, you said please. :p :lol:

Posting this picture full size will probably screw up the lay out so I made a thumbnail:

[​IMG]

6. LyzabethSay

Yeah something like that... I always thought it was Reda Meneddie or something random like that but not Rita Minetti sounds a lot more correct XP

7. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

no one has put up a new pic? : ( I shall put one on. this one was a dream come true:thumbsup:[​IMG]

8. LyzabethSay

Mmmm, I remember when I first saw this pic....http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp233/LyzabethSay/97534_0099b.jpg
    ....on a spoiler site, by accident, I was smiling for weeks just waiting for the episode to come out just to make sure it wasn't them playing jokes on us.
    When Don was walking away from Jess before kissing her I was totally freaking out that it wasn't going to happen but I guess all our dreams came true in the end =D
    Defiantly a wonderful, memorable moment of FA. One best thing the producers have given to us so far XP

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2009
  9. Half

Half CSI Level Two

My internet connection at my grandfather's house sucks. Your pic almost melted my computer, Lyzabeth, and it unfortunately wasn't because of hotness. *laughs* Don't feel bad, though, because I have seven YouTube'd episodes of Digimon (yes I'm a geek) loading at the same time. That probably doesn't help. XD

Yeah, when I first saw that pic I firmly believed that he was going to hug her because I didn't trust TPTB to do anything but mock us with it. When he turned away I was cursing the loss of a perfectly good excuse for a moment, but then he turned back and kissed her and I almost fell out of my chair. :lol: I actually didn't see it the first time. I saw him grab her and I jumped and was so distracted by not falling on my face that I didn't actually see it until the next day. I knew it had happened, because I saw the very beginning, but still. It was rather funny.

10. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

This is such a beautiful pairing and it was never forced on audiences. I would even say that it is the only ship that rivals SMacked or even GSR (For Vegas fans too) in my opinion. The opening scene of 'Prey' just made me fall off my living room couch, backwards into the gutter that opened behind me.

11. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey guys,

Please keep in mind that you still need to have three lines of on-topic conversation even when posting pictures.

thanks

12. Half

Half CSI Level Two

One of my favorite moments ever:
    pic 1

Well, we're getting closer to it, guys. *sigh* I have a feeling I'm going to be using my "mute" button more than normal. I just feel so bad even though the episode hasn't even aired yet. It's almost insane for some TV show, but still.

Yeah, Prey was rather amusing. I knew basically what was going to happen, but actually seeing it was a whole other ballgame. What was especially amusing for me was the fact that in the fanfiction I was doing at the time (oh yeah, still haven't finished...) there was a joke regarding handcuffs and I had posted that only a few days before that episode aired. I'm, like, "oh great everyone's going to think that I read spoilers...". :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2009
  13. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

i remember how much you swooned on that brief bliss, Alex. And admit it, we weren't prepared for that change ~ momma gone hot n' heavy over Donnie boy in 'Prey' (i know i wasn't)

14. Jay1987

Jay1987 Witness

It's really sad :( they're are so cute together....
    But I dunno...after the Finale Flack is alone....without Angell...this makes me soooo sad...we need a new Girl for him....but I just want Angell

15. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

Like the pictures! That last one was when Flack said to Angell she looked good in a vest, right? Love that scene! :adore:

First I was in denial but that changed into 'I won't believe it until I actually see it'. The spoilers, and the discussions, make it really hard to believe she's not going to be the one who dies. i still have a tiny bit of hope left, even though I know that's not at all realistic. :rolleyes: When I actually see Angell die I'll have no choice but to accept it. I'm not ready for that. :(