Flack/Angell #2 - We Got Game.

I hope that when this season is over, and if it is Angell who dies, that we get a reason for her death. I want a real reason, whether it be EV wanted off the show or the producers wanted to do something dramatic, but I want an explanation for why Angell had to die if she does die cause I'm in denial until I see it.

I hope that when this season is over, and if it is Angell who dies, that we get a reason for her death. I want a real reason, whether it be EV wanted off the show or the producers wanted to do something dramatic, but I want an explanation for why Angell had to die if she does die cause I'm in denial until I see it.

Same Here!

I really think it was all the producer's decision. Which makes me angry. EV had no reason to leave. She said she liked being recurring right? And that they always worked with her schedule. I guess the producers didn't want to do that anymore. They wanted to be evil. Hopefully we find out a reason --Soon!

I really think it was all the producer's decision. Which makes me angry. EV had no reason to leave. She said she liked being recurring right?

Unfortunately for us, I think you may be right... *pokes TPTB* I've been watching eTalk and EV said that she loved guest starring on the show. She didn't give any indication that she wanted to stop. I just hope that there's at least a good reason 'cause for the sake of drama isn't gonna cut it.

I really think it was all the producer's decision. Which makes me angry. EV had no reason to leave. She said she liked being recurring right?

Unfortunately for us, I think you may be right... *pokes TPTB* I've been watching eTalk and EV said that she loved guest starring on the show. She didn't give any indication that she wanted to stop. I just hope that there's at least a good reason 'cause for the sake of drama isn't gonna cut it.
totally. but i saw somewhere that mia's [EV] gonna be back on two and a half men in their finale. so maybe she's gonna be a regular there next season? i watched an eTalk interview and she explained that sitcom shootings can go from monday to friday. so maybe she won't have time for CSI:NY and begged off? i'm not sure though. i just saw the info somewhere.

i cant wait for the finale of csi ny;hey go check out my F/A icon for you fellow shipper in the csi ny 5 request thread.;)

the finale looks to be really good
they should x2 promo which means to eps in one
I just dont hope its jess
does any one want me to upload it?

Last edited:
nothing to say much but thanks for the clip.

that...was...so...SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!:drool:

Hey guys, another vid of EV behind the scenes during the filming of the season finale http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zbm62CUFa0 (really short)

oh, sorry dear. but it would be best to post this in the Emmanuelle Vaugier / 'Angel' thread. i completely forgot to tell you. it's about time it gets a new post.

I totally thought about that but I was too lazy to look for it. lol. This thread is already in my favorites so all i have to do is clicky. There are some more of her that this person on youtube posted too, it's her filming a scene.

Thank you for posting that clip! It's interesting to see what goes on behind the scenes while they film an episode.

I think I'm going through Flack/Angell withdrawal. How many days til the new eppie?

5 more day until 5x24. I'm so pissed because I have to go out of town those two days that the last episodes air. So I will be at the edge of my seat. Based on the promo, I can't bear to see the end of Flack and Angell. My heart is going to rip in two:scream:

I'd hate to be the nag, but remember to keep all comments about future episodes in spoiler tag, folks.

In honor of the five days left until Angell dies, I suggest that we have a daily F/A picture on the thread. Anyone can post at any time, but no repeats. It's the only way I can think to keep sane. :)

communicationbreakdown2-1.jpg

I'd hate to be the nag, but remember to keep all comments about future episodes in spoiler tag, folks.

In honor of the five days left until Angell dies, I suggest that we have a daily F/A picture on the thread. Anyone can post at any time, but no repeats. It's the only way I can think to keep sane. :)

communicationbreakdown2-1.jpg

I just thought since the promo was out and it shows Flack carrying a woman, that was just my speculation, i guess you could say. but i can change it....

And great idea about the pic. I LOVE the one you put up. Angell looks so pretty.

csi-ny135-1.jpg

Only five days left before an enormous blast of Anti-Angell energy goes off through my cosmos turning Flack Island into a useless Easter Island. Angell fish are already dying off from my rivers as they go from crystal clear blue to a dark hideous red. Come the finale, Mt. Axatullux will erupt with anti-Angell of cataclysmic magnitude and turning the lush jungles of Flack Island into a barren wasteland and triggering the next Ice Age.

I really love this pairing a lot and the only one that rivals SMacked in my opinion. I tell you, unless they throw a curveball and Angell isn't the one who goes, then I will be permanently leaving this thread and erasing Angell from my system to the point that as if she never existed in the first place. Already, Mt. Axatullux is rumbling with Anti-Angell magma and has experienced large rockslides and earthquakes.

I'll be carefull. :)

Forgive me for not waiting until tomorrow to post another picture, I can't help myself. :p Someone posted this picture of Eddie and Emmanuelle with a fan in the middle. I'm so jealous of her I cut her out of it. :lol:
Here's the result:

Back