Flack/Angell #2 - We Got Game.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

I'm so mad right now. To go from the awesomeness that was the Supernatural finale to watching Angell die. The apocalypse must really be happening. I demand answers from TPTB. How can they give us so many wonderful F/A moments this season, really build them up only to pull the rug right out from under us. :scream::scream::scream:

2. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Everyone, I am totally saddened by the loss of Jessica Angell. Was there any good reason to kill her off? Like, anything?

I'm going to miss her and FLANnEL. They were way, WAY, better than D/L (and I'm a D/L fan...) I wasn't even expecting it to happen. I was hoping for SMACked and FLANnEL I considered a gift. Then they went and TOOK IT AWAY! DO THEY NOT KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE LOVED HER? AND HER AND FLACK'S RELATIONSHIP? I cried when Flack went to see her dad. :( I really fee; bad for the dude and I cheered him on when he shot that guy (It's done, I don't have to use spoilers right?) One thing I'm happy about is that I'm sure if anyone got shot on that cliffhanger, it won't be Flack. He just lost his girlfriend. They're not going to make him injured too.

R.I.P JESSICA ANGELL! :The FLANnEL fans will never forget you.

Axel

3. Jay1987

Jay1987 Witness

Axelsonfire you're right.....this could be my words..damns its sooooooo sad....and I can't believe it....poor flack....I want to hug him, and tell him..that theres a new day, and alot other Girls love him (We xD)....but Flangell is always in my heart

4. LyzabethSay

LyzabethSay Prime Suspect

I am currently in tears for two main reasons. My internet decided to disconnect halfway through me watching it [so i've currently only seen half] and for life me, i didn't expect this to happen...

Right now, all i can say is how unfair this is. I have never cried so much over the death of a fictional character nor have admitted to crying over a fictional character. But this just isnt right. I think though people who finally in the end accepted what was going to happen are in a much better position than me right now beacuse at least they can say i knew it. Where as me, i was so determined she wasnt going die. I was SO sure that she was jsut going get shot and she would make it and for a moment i was so happy beacuse it jsut seemed like she was going to survive but when Danny walked on screen to meet Don I was actually smiling beacuse i knew he was going to say she made it but i had the largest shock ever when Don said she didnt. And to see him heart broken felt so bad and horrible and it is painstakingly hurtful to have to go through this. Not jsut for don i mean he must be devistated but i really wish right now i had more faith in stupid spoilers and people saying it was her.
    It's so hard right now to look at my avatar and anyones sig ban with FA in it.

I feel so childish... but i cant help it - I am so over reacting.

5. JLo10131121

JLo10131121 Witness

So sad about Jess. She too was one of my favorite characters. I love the main ones -D/L, S/M, but a special place remained in my heart for Jess and Don. I cheered like hell when he killed the shooter, but I'm a little worried about the ramifications of his actions...He shot a man point-blank while he was on the ground. Forensics will prove that. So I'm a little worried that something will happen next season that deals with his actions in that basement. I was crying like hell throughout those scenes with D/J. Why couldn't we have had a real goodbye between them? At least then he could have had some closure.

6. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Don killing that guy could easily be explained as "the guy was reaching for his gun", which was a few inches from his hand.

I was completely fine. I didn't cry at all, until Don broke down in autopsy. That just made me lose it, and I was crying for the rest of the episode.

It really is a pity that TPTB got rid of one of the only relationships that I felt actually worked. I'm going to be miserable in school today...

7. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

damn. i haaaate this. so depressed. i cried when flack told danny, "she's gone." DAAAAMN. and when he said that he couldn't bear thinking that sid was gonna cut her open. :| i seriously don't know why tptb cut off flack/angell. there could've been WAAAAY more. hopefully she can pull of a tony of 24. or maybe a denny of grey's anatomy, without flack having any medical condition. :|

his scene with jess' dad was great. i was in tears again. and when flack was with the guy who shot angell, i was screaming, "SHOOT HIM. SHOOT HIM." and he did. i don't know if he'll be in for his actions next season, but hey, who knows, he might not even be there. phbt cliffhanger. didn't really care about that. angell for me was the center of the episode. didn't even really understand the thing with dunbrook. well at least he proved he wasn't heartless and he gave the front page of the news for honoring angell. she will soooo be missed. and flack/angell would be missed too. :(

8. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

I've always thought I can carry on the last episode, but Angell's deathgot the best of me.

I've posted before that once it's confirmed that she will be killed in the finale, I'll post one last time and permanently leave Talk.

Guys, it's been a blast. These past seasons Angell was in and the transition of her relationship with Flack were truly priceless. I'm supposed to print a book right now, but FINALE just destroyed my anticipation for the next season.

I felt Flack's anger completely and I would absolutely do the same thing. I feel for him. He almost got the best year/s of his career. Worst that could happen is that he would bottle things up and would turn up ruthless. I hope I'm wrong on this.

That's it. My last post. Angell is a TRUE person and officer. Pretty much sums it up.

9. electra

electra Pathologist

I have yet to watch the episode but I am already so sad reading your posts.The thing that bothers me is,Why kill her? She could have left and we still have the hope that she would eventually come back.I am undecided about if I would watch or not next season becouse I see no point in giving us such a beautiful relationship to take it back.:scream:

10. Jay1987

Jay1987 Witness

11. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

I am ssoo furious with cbs why did they cut Angell off:mad:
    I just saw her get shot and Flack's reaction and i cried through the whole episode:( it just broke my heart to see everything :(and i'm glad Flack KILLED the guys that shot angell he deserved it.:devil::bolian:

My condolences to all Flack/Angell Fans:(

12. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

Awwww, I miss Jess already....:scream:

I didnt like seeing Flack that way and it sucks that that happened to him....:(

13. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

Yeah I miss her alot toooo. . . . .:scream:
    out off topic all Flack and Angell fans should check out the fan art csi ny showcase thread for F/A icons:thumbsup:

14. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Hey guys. I'm so sorry about Angell. I didn't watch often but I did like Flack and Angell's scenes together.

15. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

I hate to see you go! Too bad that we can't keep you here. I liked your company!

For all of you that want to know why Angell had to be the one to die, read the interview with Emmanuelle Vaugier here. Poppet posted it in the Emmanuelle/Angell thread.

So it was due to budget cuts, not her call. Emmanuelle would have liked F/A to have been developed a little more, the fun was just starting. I guess we all agree with her! Let's hope they have some F/A scenes left they can use in flashbacks or something next season.