CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion--Drama in Alphabet City!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M-n-Mfan7

M-n-Mfan7 Victim

Sorry guys I have been away a few days where did you see these videos I want to go watch them. Thanks

2. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i was beginning to think the writers forgot to mention that Danny and Flack are friends. i've missed scenes with them together a lot, their friendship is nice to see. Flack has been there so many times for Danny that even though their scenes in the finale are going to be sad i can't wait to see Danny be there for his friend. it seems like the writers were focusing on Danny and Hawkes' friendship more this year. all i can say is at least Danny was around other people besides Lindsay.

this talk about another person dying has me a bit nervous but at the same time i highly doubt they'd kill one of the main characters off. it's bad enough Angell is dying i don't want to see anyone else go.

this finale cliffhanger is sounding like an "Alias" worthy cliffhanger (possibly) especially if they leave off with the team getting shot at.

3. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Watched the video, and I call bullshit on the idea that none of the cast know who (if anybody) is going to be killed in the final shootout.
    If somebody (else) is leaving the show - whether voluntarily or not - that actor will surely have been told by now that their contract isn't being picked up. No way would they be left hanging until the next season starts filming, because then they'd have already missed out on casting for new pilots.

This is just like what happened with NCIS and its S2 finale. Before the ep the cast were all "Oh, we don't know who's going to be killed off", and after the ep we knew that all the cast in final scene had of course known what was happening.

4. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

I suppose the interviews were done before the filming of the finale began, because by now the actor/actress whose character gets shot down should know who she/he is :rolleyes:. Except they´ll make it that way that more than one of the team will be injured critically and they don´t tell the actors which one of them will be the one not to survive. Or if it´s just one person, they´ll leave the character in critical condition until shooting for S6 begins and tell the actor/actress they´ll have to wait and see whether or not they will have still a job in autumn :D.
    Anyway, so that was TPTB´s trick, they told us that someone of the team was going to die, then leaked the "secret" that it´s Angell, made us feel safe that we know all now and now they seem to have the last laugh that indeed they were able to keep some secrets.

Carmine put up the right words: " I don´t really know why exactly they´re doing this". As obviously none of the actors wants to leave the show voluntarily, it was the producers´idea. The reason could be well a budget´s cut as someone hear has mentioned before.

5. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

VVhy cruel vvorld vvhy? I litterally yelled that, vvhich didn't do much good to my headache but still.

They cant kill of someone else too? I have to give TPTB credit for making us feel safe, but i svvear to god if Mac, Stella, Adam, Flack, Sid, Havvkes, Danny or Lindsay kicks the bucket, I'm outta here, They're like all the reason i vvatch the shovv. Maybe I could live vvithout Lindsay, but she's like the only one of them..

6. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

Nick_Wolfe_Danny Police Officer

wow flack does look really sad, did anyone else notice when it showed a clip of Flack and i think it was Danny talking, Flack said i'm fine!! so maybe there is going to be some Flack intense-of the wagon Flack, Lets hope so

7. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Yeah, I don't buy that they don't know either. ;) Either they've been told they're all safe, or they've been told who's being written off--or at least, that person knows. Unless he/she asked to leave. But I don't think any of the characters are going to die. This feels like hype.

Someone could have asked to leave--but they're not going to say that before airing the finale cliffhanger.

I know, it sounds like some good stuff for the two of them! Of all the friendships on the show, I find theirs the most interesting and fun to watch. So I'm excited to see Danny finally being the one to reach out to Flack and be there for him. Every once in a while the Damsel in Distress has to step up to the plate and be supportive. ;)

8. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I kinda love not knowing exactly what's going to happen. As much as I love spoilers, I also love not having everything spoiled. Although, if someone else does die, I wonder if it'll actually stay a spoiler once we start getting news and pictures for next season? :lol: Probably not.

That said, I agree, they most likely do know who, if anyone, is dying, especially if someone asked to leave (that person would obviously know ;)). And if no one is going then it's just good hype to get everyone guessing! Ah, once again, the speculation is fun. :)

9. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

i was just thinking that, before i found this website and others i was completely clueless of what was going to heppen , i mean we still know a little about whats going to happen but it makes it more thrilling. Like honestly i cannot make it through like any of my classes without thinking, i wonder who its gonna be lol

10. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Yeah, although I think I was happier when I was quietly unawares. It certainly gave me a lower stress level. :lol:

Don looked sad. It makes me sad. And apprehensive.

Hopefully Flack gets his awesome moments of sadness, and Danny can actually support him. The one shot looked like Danny in a hospital... maybe he heard of the shooting and came to see who it was?

11. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

i was also just wondering, does the rest of the team know that Flack and Angell were an item?? cuz i dont ever really remember, i mean yes there was the playful banter that oculd be overheard, but you know in the promo when it shows flack kinda just sitting and drinking by himself(so sad):'( but yeah i just thought about that

12. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

13. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Nick_Wolfe_Danny-- That's a good question. If they don't know, I assume it'll come out in the finale... it'd be kind of hard to miss, unless the team claims that it's just because she's his partner. (Which would be BS anyway. They'd better just say it.)

The preview:
    1) Oh, wow. Mac yelling. That's totally rare for this season. :)rolleyes:)
    No, actually it's rather justified in this case. Stella was out of bounds when she didn't tell him what was going on, especially when he specifically ordered her not to get involved.
    2) That "NYPD communication" comment and Stella's immediate reaction is curious. Her reaction just seemed off to me.
    3) So does Mac know that Angell was involved too or not?
    4) Wow, I can't believe it! A guy is killed at a Greek play the same day as Stella's Greek-connection case comes out into the open? What a coincidence! (If it is a coincidence? Writer Fail.)

14. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

I am so confused. Even more so now, after watching that clip with everyone talking about "loosing" a character. I thought they were just going to be injured or something...
    I dont really think that they are "faking" their not knowing. I do agree though, that how could they not know, right... Yeah. Still trying to figure it out. Except I dont wanna figure it out. I like not knowing what's going to happen...dispite my frequent visits to this thread...

15. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

Thanks!! I'm not going to get to watch this and the finale until the weekend which sucks cause I just loved that scene. Gary/Melina did a great job, so believable:thumbsup: Although I expected it to get even more heated before she actually handed him the badge, i mean c'mon that was just a little too dramatic. Liked it though...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.