CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion--Drama in Alphabet City!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, that scene with Flack sitting by himself, drinking his beer, kind of reminded me of the scene where Sam was sitting all by herself drinking her beer... Not only because of the "beer drinking", but from the air of sadness or hopelessness that they both have about themselves at the time... Just a thought...

Thanks Sarah for the link!!!!! And to you Alex for describing it!!!!!!!

The video doesn't work in my region. :(

Could anyone take a screen capture???? 24 hours is too much waiting for me!

Sniff'

Debbie

Last edited:
You, Sarah, be blessed FOREVER!
smiley-happy023.gif

The Smacked Family will be very grateful with you.

THANK YOU!

Debbie :D

OMG LOVED the aesthetics with those living statues (or whatever). And Stella sounded as she wanted to cry when she said "yes i do" OMG

Its going to be fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the link Udona fortunatly we know she will be back for the final episode speaking of this one I'm still convinced that these interviews are ruse.

these kind of scene are expensive to shoot I can't beleive they did it and clean the set untill august after the iatus to shoot the end they know I'm sure they know...

who's gonna be hurt?? well they like to shock us with a lot of blood (Angell is wearing a white jacket in the dinner scene) and who's clothes are - white shirt and jacket - when all the others are in black at the bar, like a big target on his back ???? well I guess I will have to wait untill september to know if my theory is correct.

I think this is other than Angell when they are in the bar. It's possible after they are all shot at the episode ends and will be continued in the fall and they haven't shot anything for season six yet.

I didn't mean it was Angell at the bar I mean Danny is wearing white ....

Poor Don his girl friend and now maybe his best friend but that's only my point of view

Hi,
I can understand you, regardless which character you like, it´s Mac :drool: and Stella
blinking1.gif
I adore.
Yes, these filmmakers really drive us crazy
icon36TTT.gif

they feed our fears
mgcrazy.gif

they play with our nerves
jump31.gif

but we can all write here, that hopefully calms us.

Udonna
teeth.gif

Thanks for the link Udona fortunatly we know she will be back for the final episode speaking of this one I'm still convinced that these interviews are ruse.

these kind of scene are expensive to shoot I can't beleive they did it and clean the set untill august after the iatus to shoot the end they know I'm sure they know...

who's gonna be hurt?? well they like to shock us with a lot of blood (Angell is wearing a white jacket in the dinner scene) and who's clothes are - white shirt and jacket - when all the others are in black at the bar, like a big target on his back ???? well I guess I will have to wait untill september to know if my theory is correct.

*laughs* If they really wanted to kill us over the summer, they'd show us who got shot. Only there'd be blood on every single member of the team.

Oh, great. Blood. That's totally going to make me feel better Thursday night. Completely. Only not at all. *whimper*

This finale is going to destroy my mind, one way or another. All I'm going to hope for now is one or two awesome scenes with Flack and Danny.

As for the preview... hm. The Greece episode looks pretty interesting.

For the sake of my sanity, I'm going to assume that the death is somehow directly related to Stella's arrival. Because, you know... the crazy, money-laundering murderers would totally kill someone to send Stella a message.

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back