Hill Harper/Sheldon Hawkes #2: He's Got Panties

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep hearing a lot of people talk about Twitter, and it's on the news and stuff. But what is it really? Is it like a social networking site like myspace?

I dont really know. I dont understand it. I dont have one myself, but I sometimes read the Celeb ones! :lol: But, like I said, I dont understand how it works really... people just post stuff like what they are doing etc. I find it hard to follow though...

According to the All-Powerful Wikipedia:

Twitter is a free social networking and micro-blogging service that enables its users to send and read other users' updates known as tweets. Tweets are text-based posts of up to 140 characters in length which are displayed on the user's profile page and delivered to other users who have subscribed to them (known as followers).
I don't use it myself. The last thing I need to do is find something else to eat up my time. :p

(Also, I don't think I could limit myself to 140 characters. ;))

Oh I see...thanks guys for trying to explain it a bit. ;)
I guess a site like that is perfect for people who have blackberries.

Thanks for the interview posting. =D
That was a pretty cool interview. I'm on twitter now" following" him and some others as well. Although I have nothing really to do except read what he writes. xD

Thanks for the link - unfortunately, my computer doesn't like videos and I couldn't watch it.

I know he discussed Letters to a Young Sister, though, which is now available in paperback. Anybody who doesn't already own the book should pick up a copy or two for themselves and/or for a young woman in their life. :D

(I don't own this one yet - I have the first book, but I haven't gotten this one. Now I don't have any excuse because the paperback version is more affordable. :p)

I clicked the interview link and all I can say is WOW. He is an amazing person. So much depth and intelligence and concern for young people.

Wow. I feel like a bad fan. I knew nothing about his newest book. Will definitely go into Borders this weekend and gettin' myself the book. I love that he's so passionate about youth!! What a good good man. LOVED that interview also, he just has these amazing ideas and opinions. He's so motivational.......... and so great to look at:drool:

Pic-time :)

hillharper035gc9.jpg

Let me know what you think of this one... :lol: :lol: :lol:

:brickwall: I can not accepte that style...expecially his hair-style....but still handsome

Wow....hmm.....interesting. Can't say I'm a fan of the hair, but he is still sexy.

I always say that if Flack denies my marriage proposal, I'll ask Sheldon. He'll say yes, right? :confused:

But I do hope that he gets some more storylines next season. He's already proved that he can do it and do it well.

Here are some great recent pictures of Mr. harper! He always looks so spiffy, no matter what!

fnp_bfl_0000627.jpg

fnp_bfl_0000626.jpg

fnp_bfl_0000624.jpg

These were taken at the Monte Carlo TV Festival that took place last week. ;)

Here are some great recent pictures of Mr. harper! He always looks so spiffy, no matter what!

fnp_bfl_0000627.jpg

fnp_bfl_0000626.jpg

fnp_bfl_0000624.jpg

These were taken at the Monte Carlo TV Festival that took place last week. ;)

Thank You for these!!

I love a man that can dress well. And gotta love his sunglasses:drool::drool: He's so yummy!

^ Gosh that man was so shinylicious for Monte Carlo! lol Of course, the man looked stunning and handsome. Love the sunnies too! :D Little bit off topic but... Did you guys seen Emily Procter and Eric Szmanda at the same festival? Procter was drop-dead gorgeous and Eric was wearing a very unusual vest but somehow he can pull it off because of his personnality lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back