Hill Harper/Sheldon Hawkes #2: He's Got Panties

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: I was just going to mention that the Celebrity Jeopardy thing started next week. ;) I'm really excited to see Hill on there. :D

Is it possible to completely, totally respect and love the actor AND completely, totally want to keep my eyes open for more...uh...nipple flashes? See, I can't even say it! :lol:

Someone please definitely let us all know the moment anything has been learned for sure about what date Hill's Celebrity Jeopardy episode airs. Can't wait to watch that beautiful ivy league brain in action.

21 Nov...that's cool...thanks YRebel...can't wait to see Hill do his thing on Celebrity Jeopardy...with his SMART a**...! Hm, don't ya cha just love SEXY, smart, and CARIN' MEN??? :devil: :) ...ah, HILL is the MAN!!!

He is pretty smart. Mac called him a walking encyclopedia in the season 2 premiere, I remember when he first started to work in the field. :D

Ok I am new to all of this but so love Hill Harper and have enjoyed all the pics. I have tried to find contact info so that I can write to him, help anyone.

Pic-time :)

hillharper035gc9.jpg

Let me know what you think of this one... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Michelle70 said:
Ok I am new to all of this but so love Hill Harper and have enjoyed all the pics.
Welcome to the board, Michelle70! Hope you enjoy yourself here and we're glad to have more Hill fans onboard.
I have tried to find contact info so that I can write to him, help anyone.
He doesn't have a public email address. You may find various addresses for him associated with his Manifest Your Destiny Foundation, but an assistant reads the emails. Sorry. :( He does visit the message boards on occassion so if you post your undying love and admiration for the man, he just might notice it.

HMMMMMM.....Hill is my man, and I'll always love him, BUT...I do not like that first pic!!! He looks sickly in that pic! Like he's just over the flu or something and hasn't seen the barber..let's not talk about those sunglasses. I loved the way he looked in Love,Sex,and Eating the Bones with the long curly hair, but for some reason I'm not liking it here. :eek: :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back