CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion--Drama in Alphabet City!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that Melina basically confirmed during her Craig Ferguson interview that the finale ends with the entire team being shot at which is what we saw in the promo. They probably went to the bar to toast Angell and then all hell breaks loose and then... *black*

I'm working on getting the interview up on YouTube but it's gonna take a few minutes.

ETA: Never mind it's already up. Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj_4Am32qn0 :)

Thank you!

I can't believe Melina gave away the cliffhanger. :p Though I guess from the promo we'd figured that out.

Guess it's time to start taking bets about who we think is going to get shot in the finale.... :lol:

Well, unlike Craig I hate cliffhangers at the end of the season - because you have to wait to long to see what happens.

*watching Ferguson now*

She totally gave away the cliffhanger and then realized she shouldn't have. :eek: Poor Melina!

Thanks Erin!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I will need to rewatch this several times because i didn't understand what she said about the cliffhanger

*watching Ferguson now*

She totally gave away the cliffhanger and then realized she shouldn't have. :eek: Poor Melina!

Oh God I know! I mean as a spoiler gal I was pretty happy but I do feel bad that she slipped because the writers/producers have been trying so hard to keep it quiet.

Although, a lot of people were already speculating about the team being attacked just from the promo because we do see that scene so I don't think she gave away any more than most of us had already suspected.

And no problem guys I'm happy to share. :)

Melina is probably relieved they're on hiatus now and the EPs can't call her in to chew her out. Though really, it's not like they're going to fire her. :lol: I'm sure there were lots of groans from the writers watching that!

We still don't know who gets shot, though!

Melina is probably relieved they're on hiatus now and the EPs can't call her in to chew her out. Though really, it's not like they're going to fire her. :lol: I'm sure there were lots of groans from the writers watching that!

We still don't know who gets shot, though!

Do we know if anyone is getting shot during that scene? I mean I'm sure there'll be injuries and whatnot. If anything I'm betting on a few of them at least having graze wounds if not full blown GSWs.

Melina didn´t give more away than we can already see in the promo trailer, so there´s no need for the producers to be annoyed. And talk about keeping secrets: that´s not necessarily something they´re good at :D.

Welcome to the thread Under Cover!!!

I found some more behind the scenes finale videos (about 30 seconds long, watch if yout think it's worthwhile)This one is of Mac and Stella at the diner. Melina is holding the script. Wish I could get my hands on it!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8_JAO3Pg6U

I still don't know how this person is soooooooooooo close and posting these on youtube. It's definitely not a hidden camera.

BTW, I loved Craig Ferguson and Melina! The promo is out so we already know they all get shot at so i don't think it was such a big deal that she talked about it

ETA: Whoa at this one! It shows the truck inside the diner: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7mvmcOfMRI&feature=channel

I am just really hoping this finale doesn't dissapoint. Right now i'm all pumped. But if it is a big let down plus the whole summer break---NOT nice. I will definitely be frustrated, i can't help but feel that they just really shouldn't be killing someone off (especially Angell!), this needs to be REALLY GOOOODD!!

Last edited:
I hate cliffhangers! I mean, we know with Angel gone that no else will likely die or leave the show but i hate it anyway. Now, I wouldn't mind a little injury here or there...preferably something that could lead to sexy sponge baths :devil: I know, I have a dirty mind. But I hate being made to wait. *growls at them*

Thanks, CdfSjI!

LOL Mel! :D I like that sponge bath idea :D And yeap, i don't think nobody else will die but it's interesting to watch these scenes anyway. It's very nice to know how an episode is being filmed, especially a Season Finale episode.
It was quite evident whoever filmed this, did it with allowance from production crew. From all those videos i like that one with Gary and Melina because it was really juicy showing us a whole scene (even if it was just a rehearsal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back