CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion--Drama in Alphabet City!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Last edited: May 7, 2009
  2. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

But it wasn't posted here, so thanks for that EE.

Also, what in the world is a "Stellarina?" :wtf:

3. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Thank you!

I can't believe Melina gave away the cliffhanger. :p Though I guess from the promo we'd figured that out.

Guess it's time to start taking bets about who we think is going to get shot in the finale.... :lol:

4. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

Well, unlike Craig I hate cliffhangers at the end of the season - because you have to wait to long to see what happens.

5. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

Sorry I didn't know that because I've never gone to that thread.

And I thought it was fitting to post it here considering she gives away a major spoiler. :lol:

6. Top41

*watching Ferguson now*

She totally gave away the cliffhanger and then realized she shouldn't have. :eek: Poor Melina!

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Thanks Erin!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I will need to rewatch this several times because i didn't understand what she said about the cliffhanger

8. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

Oh God I know! I mean as a spoiler gal I was pretty happy but I do feel bad that she slipped because the writers/producers have been trying so hard to keep it quiet.

Although, a lot of people were already speculating about the team being attacked just from the promo because we do see that scene so I don't think she gave away any more than most of us had already suspected.

And no problem guys I'm happy to share. :)

9. Top41

Melina is probably relieved they're on hiatus now and the EPs can't call her in to chew her out. Though really, it's not like they're going to fire her. :lol: I'm sure there were lots of groans from the writers watching that!

We still don't know who gets shot, though!

10. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

It's the name for those (meaning,us) who are hard-core fans of Stella/Melina.

11. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

Do we know if anyone is getting shot during that scene? I mean I'm sure there'll be injuries and whatnot. If anything I'm betting on a few of them at least having graze wounds if not full blown GSWs.

12. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Melina didn´t give more away than we can already see in the promo trailer, so there´s no need for the producers to be annoyed. And talk about keeping secrets: that´s not necessarily something they´re good at :D.

13. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

Welcome to the thread Under Cover!!!

I found some more behind the scenes finale videos (about 30 seconds long, watch if yout think it's worthwhile)This one is of Mac and Stella at the diner. Melina is holding the script. Wish I could get my hands on it!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8_JAO3Pg6U

I still don't know how this person is soooooooooooo close and posting these on youtube. It's definitely not a hidden camera.

BTW, I loved Craig Ferguson and Melina! The promo is out so we already know they all get shot at so i don't think it was such a big deal that she talked about it

ETA: Whoa at this one! It shows the truck inside the diner: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7mvmcOfMRI&feature=channel

I am just really hoping this finale doesn't dissapoint. Right now i'm all pumped. But if it is a big let down plus the whole summer break---NOT nice. I will definitely be frustrated, i can't help but feel that they just really shouldn't be killing someone off (especially Angell!), this needs to be REALLY GOOOODD!!

Last edited: May 8, 2009
  14. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I hate cliffhangers! I mean, we know with Angel gone that no else will likely die or leave the show but i hate it anyway. Now, I wouldn't mind a little injury here or there...preferably something that could lead to sexy sponge baths :devil: I know, I have a dirty mind. But I hate being made to wait. *growls at them*

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Thanks, CdfSjI!

LOL Mel! :D I like that sponge bath idea :D And yeap, i don't think nobody else will die but it's interesting to watch these scenes anyway. It's very nice to know how an episode is being filmed, especially a Season Finale episode.
    It was quite evident whoever filmed this, did it with allowance from production crew. From all those videos i like that one with Gary and Melina because it was really juicy showing us a whole scene (even if it was just a rehearsal)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.