**Spoiler Lab** You Know You Can't Resist!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Ooh that sounds awesome. Pretty sure it doesn't have to be in Spoiler tags though since this is the spoiler thread. ;)

But wow, Eric on the suspects side hmmm? Sounds exciting even though I'm sure it'll end up he's good old Eric still. ;) I'm pretty happy that it's Yelina Horatio has to "fight to save". Wonder if anything will happen with Ryan, Nat or Tara or if they'll be more background since Ryan had his episode and Tara has her whole pill popping thing. (Poor Natalia, I can't say anything about her. :lol:)

Can't waaait for the finale... but actually I can because then it's a whole summer with reruns... you know what I mean. :lol:

2. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Wow, alot has been going on lately and I can't seem to not come to this page. If Calleigh has to shoot Alexsander then she'll wont wont to, but she'll do it if it means saving Eric. But if she has to shoot Eric (I highly doubt and don't even believe the epi has that as a fact) she'll be nervous...WAY NERVOUS! But I doubt it still, I just hope everything's wrapped up in the episode and not pushed to the premiere or I'll be pissed.

3. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Oh no, Delko possibly co-working with the dark side? if he does, I hope the team doesn't get all mad at him. (...then again, they usually do that to Ryan, not anyone else.) But really, it would leave the season off on a sour note if the Russians actually succeeded in breaking up team trust. We don't have enough of it as it is!!

CALLEIGH, DON'T DO IT! Maybe she'll shoot Eric's Dad??
    I really don't think Eric will be kidnapped. Too many of those, lately. Maybe he'll be blackmailed into helping the baddies.
    Man, this is crazy!

4. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Ha....I just got a funny scenario in my head.....When it comes out that Eric is involved in something shady and everyone is mad at him, Ryan can walk by, point his finger at him, and say, "HA!!!!!!!!"

5. jen8760

jen8760 Victim

6. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Woah! This episode looks exciting! I don't blame Julia for being mad at Tara, she probably finds out that Tara blamed her for something she did! More Ryan, can't wait!!

That spoiler article about the finale is exciting. Yelina returns and the mob continues to believe she's on the bad side, very interesting. Eric's storyline with his father is also something I look forward to seeing.

7. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I haven't seen the second one before. Is Julia actually wearing pants? And what's with all her bandages? Does anyone know what happened to her?

8. csi_miami_babe

csi_miami_babe Rookie

I think the bandages are from when Ron set up that plastic surgery thing outside of her house. It did something to her at the end of that episode so her injuries probably haven't healed yet.

9. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

Yeah I noticed the bandages are thin so maybe she wasn't as hurt..also the spoiler pics show Horatio looking concerned and talking w/her-"hey you shot up the morgue w/our son there, you idiot!????" can't wait for that scene,,,also Horatio and Ryan after Ryan 'saves' Kyle-that should be good...not as excited to see more of the Russians but if it brings back Yelina and Horatio being 'concerned' for her then go ahead and this should be the end of Ivan and his buddies for awhile..

10. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

I dislike this relationship from end season 5, when tptb start this line. If tptb show this relationship like in last ep, i probably was just don't care. But they show it's different awful way (in other thread we talk about it already), so would be very disappointed in ep if they not break up. The only way i can happy about last ep:
    1) more Ryan
    2) more action
    3) EC break up or don't mention their relationship at all

Last one never happen, so for me last ep already wouldn't be greatest.

Can't wait to see how Horatio save Yelina!

11. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

I just had a sudden thought while I was reading the TV Guide spoilers about the finale and how "Horatio fights to save Yelina." What if the Russians have discovered Yelina's true identity, and Horatio must fight Ivan Sarnoff literally, in a *boxing match* in order to free Yelina who's being held ringside and watches the fight?

And, the "difficult shot of her life" that Calleigh has to take could be that she has to carefully aim and shoot a baddie from a distance who is aiming his own gun at Eric and his dad from a distance, getting ready to snipe shoot them without them even knowing he's there.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2009
  12. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

Could they be metaphors?

13. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

AHAHA
    That.
    Would make the season for me.
    :lol:
    I just played that whole scenario out in my head. :guffaw:

14. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Nope. ;)

15. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

Wow, im so excited for this eppie! Although I dont want the season to end so quickly...I hate the summer wait :scream:

About Eric crossing over to the dark side, I highly doubt it and Calleigh taking the most "difficult shot of her life" that could be anything at this point, Im gonna go with what HnStetlerfan said, I kinda like the thought of her shooting some guy for him. :D

Thanks for the spoiler pics jen8760 ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.