**Spoiler Lab** You Know You Can't Resist!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

And who did? :confused:

2. das576

das576 Hit and Run

Man I really dislike these type of spoilers!! Causes a lot of stress for me, which why am I stressing over a tv show anyway, but still...does this mean Eric's turning into a bad guy, is he going to break the law? Is Calleigh going to shoot Eric? Will she walk away from him and the relationship because of this? I mean all these unanswered questions!!! I mean in the interview with Cory Miller, he did say that NO ONE would be disapointed with the season finale, so hopefully he really did mean NO ONE...I guess we shall see in about 2 1/2 weeks huh?

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^^ I don't think anyone knows the status of the cast's contracts.

After this last epi with Ms. Tara, I just have to say SHE BETTER BE FIRED & gone when this all goes down!! This "storyline" isn't making me like her or get a good feel for her character. God, I really hope TPTB know what they're doing with this thing. I know at times they have certain characters who we're supposed to love to hate - but this isn't the case with Tara. I'm not loving her at all. :shifty:

4. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Oh god, that's sounds soooo awesome :D
    I don't think she'll have to shot Eric, it doesn't make sense, maybe it's Eric's father... I don't know :confused:
    But maybe Tv Guide just wrote "difficult shot of her life" to put ourselves freaked out like they always do :lol: But now, I can't wait for the finale :scream: I'm too anxious :D

Godddd, only a little more than 3 weeks :eek::eek:

5. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

If EC break up in final ep, i would happy (very happy), but EC fans would be disappointed. If EC stay as couple, EC fans would be happy, and i'm not. IMO impossible write ep and please everyone. So, it's just words like "episode you never forget" or "You can't miss this ep" and then this eps come boring and you thinking "Hm, it's wasn't that good as they promised" :rolleyes:

6. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Well I guess that's true, but in some seasons finale, some fans be happy and others not, I mean, in the end of season 5 CaKe fans were happy and I [E/C fans] were not, I guess everybody can't be happy, if we weren't diferent we would all be happy, but we are diferent, thank god 'cause if we weren't all different where would be the adrenaline thing? :lol: Well, not adrenaline but something like that, can't really remember the exact word :lol:

7. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

They probably wrote that to keep the hype. That could mean muliple things depending on the reader.

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I was just gonna say that, Orla. Someone is ALWAYS going to be disappointed. You can't please everyone all of the time no matter what you do or don't do. It's just not in the realm of possiblities. :lol:

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Calleigh's hardest shot.....

That could very well be Eric's dad...yikes. That would be a really tough position to be in. If that's what the spoiler is about my heart goes out to Cal. I think that the only reason why Eric would willingly help his dad is because somewhere in his heart he would feel like he owed him for stepping up and getting him out of being deported. Which is absurd cause come on that's basically what he had to do but being that Eric is such a good guy, he might think that way.

10. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

You're not saying that the only way you can enjoy this finale is if Eric and Calleigh break up or are forced apart, right? I'm sure you could enjoy it even if their relationship doesn't crumble to bits. I'll probably enjoy it even if their relationship DOES crumble to bits, though I doubt it will.

But you're right that I don't think TPTB can ever create an episode which leaves EVERYONE completely happy. There's always going to be someone disappointed or frustrated or annoyed, etc.

11. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

You guys are right, not everyone can be pleased. And it's even harder to please the general audience every episode. I however, am giving CSI; miami an overall A. Love the series, can't wait for the finale, and Tara getting her legislative butt kicked. :devil:

12. csi_miami_babe

csi_miami_babe Rookie

Sounds like it's going to be an interesting fianle this year. I really hope Tara gets reprimanded a whole lot more than Ryan ever did. I really liked her until Monday when she was so rude to Kyle who was just trying to help.

I can't wait to see what the difficult position is that Calleigh will be in. I hope she doesn't have to shoot Eric or his dad. As much as I don't like his dad, if Calleigh were to end up killing him, it might come between her and Eric. I just hope they don't kill Eric off. The shot in the head was as close to him dying as I'd like him to get!

13. electra

electra Pathologist

Well,the spoilers definely got us hooked at the TV waiting what will happen so the work is done.No matter what,Eric is a good guy so I will be OK,IMO.But I bet there would be a lof of action like in a season finale should be.

14. Fanofcalleigh

Fanofcalleigh Witness

15. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Thanks Fanofcalleigh!!! :)

I really hope that Eric is trying to help his father, I truly doubt he has stepped over to the dark side becoming part of a crime, and I will believe he has not been kidnapped because that would make 3 CSI's being kidnapped in a little over one year. Finales make me nervous...:shifty:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.