**Spoiler Lab** You Know You Can't Resist!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thank you so much for posting them :angel:. Even if it looks like Cal is going to shoot someone, I still believe it was just a word play :lol:

2. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

I see on Calleigh pics glass is broken, she shoot someone(or trying).

3. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Oh god, the season finale looks to have a lot of action :D

Yeah, Calleigh has her glass broken, maybe she's shooting or someone is trying to shoot her :confused: Is it possible that the pic of Ryan and both of Calleigh are in the same scene?
    Hosnestly I'm freaking out :lol: This season finale looks to be awesome :D
    Let's hope we won't have a clifhanger *50% impossible dream:rolleyes:* :lol:

4. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

Thanks for the spoilers guys:bolian:
    Omg!:eek:Now I'm freaking out :scream: I don't want Delko to be in Danger but I'm a sucker for action and this is what Miami is all about.This season finale is going to be one to remember! dont you guys agree? I think this finale I wont forget.

When they say calleigh takes the shot of her life it can mean lots of things not nessessarily that she will shoot someone.
    But the pictures that FallenForFlack posted beg to differ.
    I think when they say that it my be calleigh might take a choice.She might go after Delko or go up to him and tell him whats going on.

Even though I dont want to say it becuz I'm a E/C shipper.:brickwall: That might even include risking their own relationship.
    This is ought to be good and I cant wait;):scream:

5. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

I'm just mad because they put Calleigh in black for the gazillionth time.

GIVE THE GIRL SOME COLOR! The human eye can see MILLIONS of colors. Just choose a couple of them, wardrobe! And you don't have to go all out crazy with lime green or hot pink, just a nice shade of blue or something. Pretty much everybody looks good in blue.

I noticed in the picture of Eric driving the car that his bio dad appears to be the one in the passenger seat. Am I hallucinating, or does somebody else see it too?

6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

:lol: I so agree with you. Not to mention that she's been in black in the last 3 season finales :lol:
    Isn't Emily going to melt down b/c of the heat while shooting the episodes??? I'm seriously concerned about her while shooting :shifty:

You're not the only one to see it. Yep it's his dad. He has the same beard Alexander has ;)

7. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

OMG! I can't wait this looks like it's going to be an awesome finale (if nothing bad happens to Eric or Calleigh neither to them or their relationship) anyways I hope we get plenty Eric action and a nice sweet loving hiphugger moment will not do anybody any harm! I really hope there wont be a cliffhanger! (there probably will) and if there is personally as long as it doesn't involve Eric or Calleigh I'm fine with that! only a bit more than 2 weeks until the finale and then a long summer to wait wait wait ...!

8. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Totally agree. COLOR FOR CALLEIGH, COLOR FOR FOR CALLEIGH, let's participate in this protest :lol:

I think LA is not a really HOT HOT place and they don't shoot in Summer, so don't worry Florry :lol:

You're not the only one to see it. Yep it's his dad. He has the same beard Alexander has ;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I saw it too. Looks like Eric is with rush or something :shifty:

9. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I'm already here at the picket line :lol:

Oh let's say "never say never". I wouldn't be so worried if they put some colour on the poor girl!!!

Maybe he's trying to take him away from Calleigh, who's trying to shoot at him :shifty:

10. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

No comments to that :lol::lol:

I don't know why but I think in season 8 things will change, and Calleigh will be more colorfull, they will hear us with this big protest :lol:

11. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Anyone want to post the extended promo? Pretty please? :)

12. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

13. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

14. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Hey everyone, the new episode thread for 723 Collateral Damage is now up. Please move any more discussion about this episode here. Thanks! :D

15. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.