**Spoiler Lab** You Know You Can't Resist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it Ryan doesn't watch too much TV? :lol:
If I remember correctly, Ryan will at some point have a gun in his hand, and Horatio will apparently be firing his own weapon.

(A while ago someone posted a video of this episode being shot, David Caruso's gun malfunctioned, Ryan was wearing pink.)

Marija_Magdalena, thanks for promo :) Ryan in pink t-shirt without any jacket, i need this ep now! :rolleyes:

I guess this is probably the episode we got that video of the filming of... cause Jon was in a pink tee in that video. But, where does the kid come into this storyline? In the video, there was a kid cause you heard the guy behind the camera say something about the directors giving the kid direction on when to make noise or something. I really thought that kid looked like Billy (from behind) cause when we first saw Billy his hair was longer than it was in WISC. :lol: But now I'm wondering who the kid is. :lol: Cause I can't see Billy being involved in this episode.

ETA: Wasabi, we posted basically the same thing at basically the same time. :lol:

If I remember correctly, Ryan will at some point have a gun in his hand, and Horatio will apparently be firing his own weapon.

(A while ago someone posted a video of this episode being shot, David Caruso's gun malfunctioned, Ryan was wearing pink.)

Yep how could one forget the bubble gum pink shirt ;). As soon as I saw him in the promo I thought about the video that had been posted earlier on the thread.

Oh I have to mention: Reality...just became real... :lol: Oh Horatio, Horatio...:lol:

oh both those were so funny and quirky well in my mind at least in my mind they were thank you so much girls for that !:lol::thumbsup:
Totally agree...Thanks so much for posting both of those!!

Is it just me or do both of those previews go by really really fast!?

Marija_Magdalena, thanks for promo :) Ryan in pink t-shirt without any jacket, i need this ep now! :rolleyes:

You're welcome. Ryan looks really great. I'm not a Ryan fan, but lately he looks really hot. Looks like he's been working out. He's not that skinny boy anymore.

I miss the skinny bean Ryan, but I like this Ryan too.

I am really excited too for Monday! And Yay for funny Emily!! She looked really glowing (happy) in the preview at the very end! No more stress!!

Wasabi--Oh yeah you are right! That was the episode that was being filmed that we all saw on Youtube! Yippy D/C's gun works!! Bang Bang

I definitely think that the dark secret thing is Tara with her pills ! I don't like her! I want Alexx back!

OMG! Julia is going to crash a Porshe!!!??

I worried about Eric's life being in danger ! I hope he doesn't die although I think we would've heard something if somebody was leaving!

Okay folks, the episode thread for Dead on Arrival is now up so any discussion (including promos) pertaining to that episode should continue there. :) Thanks!

I've just read the Corey's interview and WOW, "...World War III. No one will be disappointed."
God, now I can't wait to see the season finale :D It looks so damn awesome!!

ACTION! ACTION! ACTION! OH YEAH :lol:

I don't know the "no one will be disappointed" comment kind of worries me. Usually when show runners say that, I am usually disappointed. :lol: But, we'll see. :)

Promotional pics provided by FallenforFlack!
This is my photo analysis for the episode "Dissolved."
(Scheduled to air May 11th)

Ahem*
Kay.

4kwtts.jpg
Ryan observes some medications in the morgue while Kyle and some other M.E work on a body.
2ex0uh3.jpg
Makes a call, and whoa. The window behind him explodes under the force fo a bullet.
o09fyw.jpg
Kyle and the M.E (who were joined by Tara somewhere along the lines) duck for cover.
vqqiit.jpg
GASP. Who is the shooter? None other than Julia. She isn't pointing the gun at Tara, but most likely Ryan, who probably tried drawing his own gun on her. She looks pissed, probably about Tara shoving the blame on her about the pills. Tell me she didn't crash the porsche on the way over...
p6gxy.jpg
Some way or another, Julia is talked down and Ryan arrests her.
All in a day's work at the Miami Dade Crime Lab...

As far as I know, no one is injured or killed in this altercation, but no doubt Horatio is going to be pissed with his nutter ex. Ryan has caught a lot of action in the morgue lately. I wonder if he'll stop going down there. :lol:

Last edited:

Sounds like more than a little Ryan--liking that!:thumbsup:

Thanks for the extended promo Marija_Magdalena! I like episodes like this when we've had a lot of drama lately.

I think we all need light hearted and Diedrick Bader can bring it.

I definitely think that the dark secret thing is Tara with her pills ! I don't like her! I want Alexx back!

Me too.

I worried about Eric's life being in danger ! I hope he doesn't die although I think we would've heard something if somebody was leaving!

IMHO, Eric will be okay (no mention of ANYONE leaving). If it is a cliffhanger, we might have to wait to see how things are resolved.

I've just read the Corey's interview and WOW, "...World War III. No one will be disappointed."
God, now I can't wait to see the season finale :D It looks so damn awesome!!

I don't know the "no one will be disappointed" comment kind of worries me. Usually when show runners say that, I am usually disappointed. :lol: But, we'll see. :)

Hopefully, plenty of excitement (I can do without a cliffhanger), the Russians banished, everyone okay and Ryan redeemed.:):)

^ Love your analysis of the pics Wasbi .Julia does look pissed.Guess she knows that Tara tried to shift suspicion her way.
That morgue is dangerous,perhaps Ryan should stay away for a while.

GASP. Who is the shooter? None other than Julia. She isn't pointing the gun at Tara, but most likely Ryan, who probably tried drawing his own gun on her. She looks pissed, probably about Tara shoving the blame on her about the pills.
Maybe Fruitcake Julia & Crackhead Tara are both in on this together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back