**Spoiler Lab** You Know You Can't Resist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about H fighting Ivan cause the spoilers say that Ivan is poisoned. He'll most likely be in the hospital. But, H could have to fight someone else for Yelina. I don't know if I can really see H in a boxing match though. could be interesting though. Personally, I'd like to see H knock the snot out of Ron Saris, but that's just me. :lol:

I don't know about H fighting Ivan cause the spoilers say that Ivan is poisoned. He'll most likely be in the hospital. But, H could have to fight someone else for Yelina. I don't know if I can really see H in a boxing match though. could be interesting though. Personally, I'd like to see H knock the snot out of Ron Saris, but that's just me. :lol:

H in a boxing match? That wouldn't be necessary. He's super H, he can just look at someone and that person would die or something. Or, you know, he could date the person he hates. That would do the trick. :lol:

I'm interested in seeing where Brian Austin Green's character will fit into all this. Hopefully he makes a bigger feature than just being a one-time suspect. He doesn't exactly have the 'Russian Mob' look to him, but I can't help but wonder if he's mixed in somehow.

As for H saving Yelina's tail, I think it'll be the usual (unfortunatly). Yelina will be found out that she's undercover, some random Mob guy will take an order from Ivan to kill her. At the last minute when everyone is on the edge of thier seat waiting for "bad guy" to shoot Yelina in the head, Horatio will appear out of nowhere & shoot his ass dead.

Calleigh will think that Alexander is bad news, but Eric will see differently. Im sure there will be the typic "2 sides to every story" play. She'll shoot Daddio, or turn him in, or arrest him - enter forced drama. :rolleyes:

As for H saving Yelina's tail, I think it'll be the usual (unfortunatly). Yelina will be found out that she's undercover, some random Mob guy will take an order from Ivan to kill her. At the last minute when everyone is on the edge of thier seat waiting for "bad guy" to shoot Yelina in the head, Horatio will appear out of nowhere & shoot his ass dead.

Calleigh will think that Alexander is bad news, but Eric will see differently. Im sure there will be the typic "2 sides to every story" play. She'll shoot Daddio, or turn him in, or arrest him - enter forced drama. :rolleyes:
I can see that the scene with Horatio and Yelina playing out just as it is written here.
No matter what goes on with Eric,daddy and Calleigh,I hope this isn't the cliffhanger portion of the show. I think I would prefer something blowing up.

Ooops! I forgot about Ivan being poisoned. :lol: But I'm going to stick to it being a literal fight, just with H fighting some other mob guy other than Ivan.

You know, everyone keeps saying Eric, Daddy and Calleigh, maybe it's not with his father at all? I know he has to do something with Alexsander but he might not be the one that cause the trouble.... but then again the Russian mob goes to war with itself.

I do not know if this was talked about already, but I saw the extended promo today on TV. It showed a guy walking down the street in all black, and he tossed the grenade into the restaurant, then *boom* and then we see H carrying out that lady we saw in the promo pics. Then, we go into the lab, where a grenade falls out of the body bag Kyle was opening. Kyle says, "What was that?" Ryan sees the grenade, everyones eyes pop out of their heads, we see it explode, and we see them taking cover, but I couldn't make out if the cover was before the explosion, or during and they were being flown across the autopsy room.

I could have sworn that it looked like Tara gets knocked down by the blast and possibly hurt... which could aggrivated her old shoulder injury even more and cause her to take even more pills.

I could have sworn that it looked like Tara gets knocked down by the blast and possibly hurt... which could aggrivated her old shoulder injury even more and cause her to take even more pills.

ROTFLMAO!!! (But not about her getting hurt) In one of the promo pics, it shows Ryan looking at a bunch of bottles of pills, and they must be ones she's stolen, going by the way he's looking at them.

Last edited:
I saw the extended promo too. It looks like Ryan pushes Kyle to the ground (or Kyle takes a flying belly slide) then Ryan throws the table down as a shield and covers Kyle with his body. Tara is farther away from the blast and the percussion knocks her down on her hands and knees. HAHA, I mean...Oh no.

Yeah, when the grenade goes off and it shows the view from the catwalk, you can see Ryan and Kyle up against the wall and the gurney going straight for them. Granted, I had to pause and rewind a few times to see it, but you can see a dash of pink and some dark spiky hair, and then a splash of white with blonde spiky hair. Ha...Feeling like Bob Ross today....

K I'm just super tired and my body won't let me sleep past 7:30 so here I am. Sorry....feeling loopy...

Wow, im so excited for this eppie! Although I dont want the season to end so quickly...I hate the summer wait :scream:

About Eric crossing over to the dark side, I highly doubt it and Calleigh taking the most "difficult shot of her life" that could be anything at this point, Im gonna go with what HnStetlerfan said, I kinda like the thought of her shooting some guy for him. :D

I don't think he will either, but if it is a cliffhanger, it might be what we could be wondering all summer. I hope not, I would rather have everything wrapped up. Calleigh's taking the most "difficult shot of her life" really has me curious. I am anxious to see how it all plays out.

A Ron Saris smack down is LONG overdue:)

You know, everyone keeps saying Eric, Daddy and Calleigh, maybe it's not with his father at all? I know he has to do something with Alexsander but he might not be the one that cause the trouble.... but then again the Russian mob goes to war with itself.

The Russian mob going to war with itself is the reason why Ivan is in the hospital. It sounds as if this is the last we will see of the Russians (I hope so), but if they are to go out, I hope it's the WWW3 that Corey indicated it would be and Ryan can get his licks in.:):):)

I dont know if anyone saw it .. it's a article about the finale of Csi miami from the tv guide .. and we have a E/C pictures :)

I can't wait to see this finale ...
Thank you so much everyobody for the spoilers, especially this one :angel:

As for Calleigh taking the most diffcult shot of her life, guys it doesn't necessarily mean she'll have to shoot someone :)
Take a shot mean also "To give it a try" & we all know that she has to find what the hell Delko is doing & she'll have to do anything she can to find it out or save him & his beloved daddy :p.

As much as I love reading your forecastes on who she's going to shoot, we must thing that she may not have to shoot to anyone. Probably the last sentence is just about her & no injured people :lol:

As for Calleigh taking the most diffcult shot of her life, guys it doesn't necessarily mean she'll have to shoot someone :)

That's the exact thing I was thinking. I think they are playing with the words to get us to think she is going to shoot someone when it's not a literal translation.

Here are the promo pics for Seeing Red the season finale. They are small right now, I'll post the bigger version when I can get 'em!

seeikngred.jpg
98079_D0057b.jpg
98079_D0123b.jpg
98108_D0308b.jpg
98108_D0629b.jpg
98108_D0638b.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back