**Spoiler Lab** You Know You Can't Resist!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

I cant wait to watch this episode, It looks intense, a lot of action. Im excited! :D

Ryan gets to be a hero...yay! :D

Hcrazy, I love the ending in "Dead on Arrival", H is so sweet. :)

Thanks for posting the promo guys. ;)

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I had to cap that expression (this is the thumbnail, click for bigger version):

[​IMG]

Notice in the far right corner, the spikey hair (Kyle). Ryan was effidently standing right beside Kyle. I think that Tara was across the room filling out a form or something.

:lol: Yeah. I want to hear Ryan say it now. And Nick and Greg on Vegas. :lol:

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Anyone remember the 80's movie Wierd Science when the kid was screaming "I'm shitting my paaants" ? I totally thought of that when I saw Ryan's expression. :lol: *poor bebe*

4. menasolar

menasolar Victim

Thank you for this.

5. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Yeah, I also think Ryan saves kyle, maybe b/c he is near to Ryan and Tara is far, or maybe b/c Kyle is Ryan boss's son :shifty:... Kiddin :p
    Seems like we'll have a lot of action in that morgue, explosion, Julia's attack ... Pretty cool :D

I wish somebody was bleeding [not a big deal ;)] and Ryan had to take his shirt off and we finally had some shirtless :devil: *somebody is dreaming* :lol:

6. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Mlahh! Ryan's wearing orange in this upcoming episode.
    Gotta keep with the Miami color scheme, :D :thumbsup:

7. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I'm so excited for this ep. I love seeing Ryan the hero. :thumbsup: The screencapture from the promo that Orla_Dark posted makes it look like Ryan either holds the table back from falling on Kyle or he holds it to protect them from the blast. Watching it in slow-mow makes it look like he's holding it back.

Julia's shooting scene will be good too. The morgue sure is busy these days, isn't it? Kyle's probably thinking he was safer in jail. :lol:

8. GregNickRyanFan

Now that is an image I don't mind having in my head. :D

LMAO! Probably so!

9. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Me too. I'll make it my new "happy place":lol::devil:

After this episode and Dissolved, Ryan might think about avoiding the morgue as well, or up his life insurance.:lol:

10. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I was going to cap this but I didn't have time. :) Ha....this cracks me up so bad....

11. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Oh man, BEST PIC EVER! :guffaw:

12. GregNickRyanFan

Heh, it was hard to get that cap too. I had to keep rewinding the vid until I could pause it at the exact right moment. :lol:

anyway, just got my tv guide and there's a bit about the finale in it:

It says Eric will wind up on the run with his father, but we're not sure why. It's possible he's trying to help his dad or maybe his dad is forcing him to go with him. It's up in the air on which it is. It says Cal suspects he's in trouble and fears he's on the suspect's side and she is forced to take the most difficult shot of her life.

The most difficult shot? I wonder what that means. Shot as is a needle or shot as in she has to shoot someone? Maybe she has to shoot Julia and it's difficult cause of Kyle or she has to shoot Delko's father and its difficult cause it's Delko's father. I dunno... but I'm curious. Or maybe Tara gets crazy crazy on the pills and goes on a rampage and Cal has to shoot her? :lol: No, that probably won't happen. It's probably Delko's father. Unless it's just something simple like its just a hard shot cause the suspect is holding a hostage and she has to figure out a way around the hostage to hit the suspect. I could see it being that.

13. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Maybe in order to shoot the suspect she must risk hitting Eric in the process. Maybe the suspect has a gun to Eric's head with the suspect using him as a shield? Maybe the suspect is his dad? Maybe it's Julia? Maybe it's Tara going crazy (in withdrawal)?
    My brain is in overload! Too many options!

14. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

Ohh great!! All these maybe's and unknowns is making have anxiety about the finale. I can't see Eric willingly helping his father, I'll just have to relax and wait for the finale.:scream:

Does anyone known if Adam renewed his contract yet?

15. GregNickRyanFan

Last I heard he hadn't yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.