CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion--Drama in Alphabet City!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

well technically i didn't see Angell dying. I saw Angell being shot but not dying (and we already knew she was going to be wounded)

Anyway Thanks to Fruitbar and to you for bringing this here

Last edited: Apr 25, 2009
  2. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

Golly!!

:(:(:(

:rolleyes:

I guess that fits my "TPTB arent that smart" statement too...
    EDITED OUT

@Debbie: don't try to be positive, it's Angell and she's dying in Flack's arms... :(:(:(
    edited again: there's blood not only all over Angell but also in the gutter in front of the police car in the last few seconds when Eddie Cahill passes across it. OMG Thats just so sad.

Well at least now I'm prepared to it!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2009
  3. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

oh. great. soooo angell (possibly) dies. i'm still being optimistic, though my pessimistic side is already eating me up. o.o

4. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Ok, seriously, how many times do I have to mention not to allude to the spoiler source??? eyewitness, did you not see my posts above? I hate to resort to this, but the next person who mentions the source is going to get an official warning. This is not that difficult a guideline to follow, folks. Pay attention!

5. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

6. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

Guess that settles it then. I agree, it will be very sad because seeing Flack sad makes me sad. But yeah, I'm a happy camper that it's her and not someone I love.

Also, I'm so freaking excited to see Flack get emotional and finally get some good drama!!

7. sarramaks

sarramaks Rookie

I've been living in a river in Egypt since the spoliers/speculation was got posted, but now I am 99% convinced it's Angell.
    I haven't enjoyed this season any where near as much as the others. I like a good mystery, and the plots have seemed a little too predictable, as, IMO, has Mac. I've also been watching Criminal Minds, and for me, it seems to made CSI (all three) pale in comparison.
    I liked the whole Flack/Angell thing - much prefered hints of a romance than having it put in my face - and I don't want to see a sad Flack. Put characters in peril, but make them have a happy at the end. I'm sure if they wanted rid of Angell, or the actress wanted to go, there was other ways to do it.
    After watching the programme almost obsessively for a good two and a half seasons, I might still TiVo it, but they might not always be watched. *unhappy sigh*

8. M-n-Mfan7

M-n-Mfan7 Victim

9. steph22180

steph22180 Civilian

I still feel like she's not going to die. Why would they tell us so early that is was here. Especially this year, all the writers are being so secretive with the finales. I watched the video and i only saw her wounded, not dead. So, I'm just really hoping she lives cause i love her.

10. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Yup, I've seen that too at spoilertv and either Angell takes a bullet or two or her sweat is red due to a rare condition. I'm inclined to think it's the former, since Flack rushes her into a police car, but who knows. He may not know about that embarrasing condition of hers ;)

*sigh* I'm not happy it's her, but considering the options I'm glad it's not my favorite ones.

11. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

But I watched the same video and after Angel got shot I saw her up and walking around.... she'll be fine:thumbsup:

12. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

^You mean when people get killed on tv shows they don't actually die? :eek:
    :guffaw:Lori, I love you!

13. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

:guffaw:I literally laughed out loud.

14. csi681

csi681 Hit and Run

it says the person that dies is in the credits so its not Angell and it says there is another member who fights for their life that is going to be her and that is going to be the cliffhanger so mac stella and flack dont die because that is at the end of the episode and the member that dies is in the first ten minutes

15. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

How do you know it's the end of the episode?? It could easily be the beginning. We know that Angell gets shot protecting Dunbrook's son and Dunbrook shows up in that scene looking rather upset and agitated.

As for saying it's a member of Mac's team, that mistake is often made in press releases and promos and such. They said the same thing on CSI: LV when Brass was shot. I mean if they said "a detective gets killed" that narrows it down too much and makes things too obvious because there are only two main detectives on this show.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.