CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion--Drama in Alphabet City!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I watched the same video and after Angel got shot I saw her up and walking around.... she'll be fine:thumbsup:

Ya the girl who plays Angell is fine shes walking around between takes.
I still think Its her thats going to die.

I Have faith in Fay's spoilers they have been right on the money this season.

On csi spoiler someone asked Ausilleo if the person that gets killed is in the credits and on an interview they said someone dies in the first 10 minutes and at the end another fights for their life and the reason she was walking around they were shotting a scene and it was over

On csi spoiler someone asked Ausilleo if the person that gets killed is in the credits and on an interview they said someone dies in the first 10 minutes and at the end another fights for their life and the reason she was walking around they were shotting a scene and it was over

His "yes" was probably an answer to the first question in that quoted part which was something like "do you have any scoop on the csi ny finale?" IN other words, Ausiello was being tricky and sneaky. :lol:

Ooo I just saw the promo for 5x22, "Yahrzeit", and I was right! Danny does get in a confrontation with Elgers in defense of Hawkes. Elgers tried to spit on him (Hawkes) while he and Danny were questioning him! And it looks like he and Danny get into quite a brawl! I'm pretty excited to see this. I love Hawkes' and Danny's friendship.

Here's the promo from youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOzbeu2bIoM

Credit goes to the lovely Catie from DLC.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting the promo.

I've been looking forward to this one. Looks intense.

Anything that gets Hawkes some good material I'm up for. Not terribly interested in Danny being in hot water with IAB, hope it's more a team ep in light of the larger story. Looks like it might be, and even Adam's back as part of it.

Looks good anyways.

About the videos of the set being built: How the hell did that person manage to film that? And put it on YouTube without people finding out?!! I can't watch what's happening. It'll totally kill it. I'll just stick with promos thank you.

About the promo: Mac looks PISSED. I love Pissy Mac 'cause then I know there's going to be some Mac Smackdown XD

Plus, I don't know if this has been posted yet, but IMDB has posted a very short cast list for Grounds For Deception, INCLUDING a girl who will play Stella at 10 years old.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1403881/

Thanks for the promo link - I saw it earlier on TV, but I missed the part with Danny and Hawkes. Looks like it should be an interesting episode - hopefully it'll deal with the subject matter appropriately.

Thanks for the cast list link, Axelsonfire - I'm curious to see if they're going to retcon the foster care backstory to accommodate something in this one. The girl playing young!Stella is a cutie - I assume they'll put a dark, curly wig on her, though. ;)

eyewitness said:

Fay I swear by your spoilers! :thumbsup:
carminelove15 said:

I Have faith in Fay's spoilers they have been right on the money this season.
Well, I stand by the spoilers, but I will admit they aren't infallible. The video clip posted of Angell and whatnot is consistent with the spoilers that said she'd be hurt - but it remains to be seen if they'll all pan out. Like someone said in here (I believe), it doesn't actually show her dying. I guess we'll see May 20. I'm excited to see what happens, even if the spoilers are all true - especially since the cliffhanger remains a mystery (unless the thing about Danny being in a coma is accurate).

ErinElixabeth, thank's

Axel, thx for the link... Isn't the girl the same one that played young Stella in "Cold Reveal'?

Thanks for the promo link - I saw it earlier on TV, but I missed the part with Danny and Hawkes. Looks like it should be an interesting episode - hopefully it'll deal with the subject matter appropriately.

No problem guys! :) And I think they will. Hill said in his interview with Top that these types of issues were being brought up and that he liked how they were portrayed.

Well, I stand by the spoilers, but I will admit they aren't infallible. The video clip posted of Angell and whatnot is consistent with the spoilers that said she'd be hurt - but it remains to be seen if they'll all pan out. Like someone said in here (I believe), it doesn't actually show her dying. I guess we'll see May 20. I'm excited to see what happens, even if the spoilers are all true - especially since the cliffhanger remains a mystery (unless the thing about Danny being in a coma is accurate).

I'm still 99.9% assured that it's her by all of this. Like you said, the video plays out pretty much what we saw in the spoilers. While it's true that they do sometimes change things they're usually dialogue type things. But like you said, we'll have to see.

Also, is there even a tiny bit of accuracy surrounding this Danny coma thing? I've only heard people speculating about it, nothing legit. I do think he could be the one in danger but I dunno about a coma. I mean they did the coma thing with Flack already, and Louie for that matter.

I've only heard the coma thing as a rumor - I don't know where it originated, so while I'm not personally taking it as reliable, I'm also not totally dismissing it. It could very well be based on fact. It would be repetitive after Louie and whatnot, but you never know.

(So yeah, I guess we'll only know if it's accurate after May 20. :lol:)

About the videos of the set being built: How the hell did that person manage to film that? And put it on YouTube without people finding out?!! I can't watch what's happening. It'll totally kill it. I'll just stick with promos thank you.
Well, most of it looked like a load in and the set up anyways, which I thought was interesting to see. Gotta love boxtruss. As for er, well, shooting while they were shooting on a daytime closed street location, security or not, I'd hafta guess it would be hard to prevent anyone from doing just that. *shrugs* ...and again, the portion that was posted on YouTube doesn't show anything that the earlier spoilers haven't already alluded to.

Plus, I don't know if this has been posted yet, but IMDB has posted a very short cast list for Grounds For Deception, INCLUDING a girl who will play Stella at 10 years old.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1403881/
Thanks for that link :)

Hope so too. But I'm into half-full glasses and curiosity and hoping it's not overly simplistic and polarizing, mebbe a little muddy, and complex. Hoping for the best.

Originally posted by Mynerva24 Axel, thx for the link... Isn't the girl the same one that played young Stella in "Cold Reveal'?
Yes, she was the one. Good eye! :lol:

I also noticed that the girl cast, Brenna Radding, also played Gibbs' young daughter Kelly on NCIS. Small world. This somehow makes me happy, given it's another show I like.

I guess we'll see May 20. I'm excited to see what happens, even if the spoilers are all true - especially since the cliffhanger remains a mystery (unless the thing about Danny being in a coma is accurate).
...wasn't sure that bit with Danny was serious...? :p Jeez. Hm. Well. Guess it'll all be a surprise one way or another...

Oh Axel!!!!! i love you!!!!!!!!!! and she is! it's the same little girl than in Cold Reveal! :D
I wonder why Stella will remember little Stella? I can tell Stella will be completely upset if happen what spoilers say!

Danny in coma? when was it mentioned?? It can be but...:confused:

BTW the real problem is not the video imho but all BIG details we knew before regarding Angell being shot. I think TPTB should use red paper sheets as Chris Carter used to avoid these leaks because even for me were way too much

Thanks for the link. It looks amazing Yarzheit!!!!!:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back