CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion--Drama in Alphabet City!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I guess one of the theories is that maybe they switched, like, another character's name with Angell's to throw us off. I'm not happy about it, but I've pretty much given in to the fact that Angell's the one dying... I can't see how it's not at this point.

^I guess one of the theories is that maybe they switched, like, another character's name with Angell's to throw us off. I'm not happy about it, but I've pretty much given in to the fact that Angell's the one dying... I can't see how it's not at this point.

Well in any case we know it's a white guy who was cast as the father so I'm thinking that rules out Hawkes...

And the character description is "retired cop" so that leaves Flack or Angell and, like me and others have said, killing Flack would be a massive mistake.

There is no way they are killing Flack, cause like we all said that would be "beyond" jumping the shark lol. Then again they way they have treated him in the past sometimes I swear it wouldn't be beyond them.

(bitter fan right now lol)

Oh I do have a good idea, they could write it as a soap oprea. Danny gets shot and is in the coma, and has a bad dream Flack dies! Six Season rolls around and walla he wakes up and it was all a very bad dream...heheh j/k :evil:

No offense intended, but I don't believe that TPTB are "smart" enough to raise false spoilers just in order to leave a big question mark in the audience's head... honestly, I don't think they even suspect that we suspect Angell's dying... anyways guys: ;) I came up with another possible plot - Angell's still the one who dies, and Hawkes is the one in a coma/danger whatsoever, not Danny. I guess if Danny's life was in danger that would be so soap-operesque! At least I can't stand the idea of another whiny-Lindsay scene (because in case Danny's head is at stake I bet my life that's what we'll get! :rolleyes: Whiny weepy whisy-washy Lindsay crying over her baby's father. Blah. Enough is enough!) :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream: Putting Danny at risk would be kinda cheesy, but in case it was hawkes it would make sense since his character gained status this season. Something else that might indicate that Hawkes is at risk in the finale: according to Fay's blog, on 5x23 we'll have "A man admitted to hitting a girl and killing her, and he spent 18 months in jail. Now, evidence has come to light that he might not be responsible." -> A man attacked a girl and ultimately he was set free - Hawkes had his gf attacked and the rapist was still free until some time ago! Doesen't that sound like a connection? Perhaps the case will sound personal and haunt hawke's mind, and he could ultimately put his life in jeopardy for that?Another option is: they'll do the same old and put Mac and/or Stella's life at risk, once again (I have no doubt they would, really... same old, safe old...), being Angell still the one who dies.

Hehe... yeah, Angell dies and a whole year passes... then Flack wakes up to the sound of the shower running, goes inside the bathroom and there's Angell perfectly fine. :lol: (for those who may be too young to get that reference, it's in reference to an episode of Dallas which was a primetime drama that was on for eons in the 80s- when I was a kid lol).

No offense intended, but I don't believe that TPTB are "smart" enough to raise false spoilers just in order to leave a big question mark in the audience's head.

I was gonna say that exact same thing. :lol:

It is Hawkes that gets killed and Danny gets shot and is in a coma....dont know if the coma carries over to season 6 or if he comes out before show ends. that is what the CBS website and Peter Lenkov say.
Um - links? You keep saying this, but I haven't seen any proof. Where on the CBS website does it say any of this? Where can Peter Lenkov be quoted as saying Hawkes dies?

We all knew that the one that said Angell was way to early to be a confident source, besides nothing you read in Wiki is reliable, and that is the only place that it was found about Angell.
No offense, but I trust my own spoiler sources more than this 'Danny is in a coma' stuff. The information about Angell dying did not come from Wikipedia - it came from the same place where we get most of the spoilers about the episodes. And having looked at these spoilers for the past few seasons, I feel pretty confident saying that they are usually accurate - and when they're not, it's because nothing is set in stone. If those spoilers are wrong about Angell dying, it's because TPTB either changed it or they put them out there to intentionally mislead us.

I didn't make it up or interpret vague spoilers when I said it was Angell - I said it was Angell because the spoilers we use (and which I trust) indicated that she was the one to die. I can't name the source because, as Top said not too long ago in here, we're not allowed to. But I will say it's the same source I use to write the spoiler reports for CSI Files - if you read those reports, you know that things are not always 100% accurate, but they tend to be pretty darn close.

ETA: For reference, here's the spoiler report for "The Past, Present and Murder", which we saw last week - it's not 100%, but it's close. Those spoilers are from the same source as the ones I used to determine that Angell would die in the finale.

Last edited:
No offense intended, but I don't believe that TPTB are "smart" enough to raise false spoilers just in order to leave a big question mark in the audience's head... honestly, I don't think they even suspect that we suspect Angell's dying...
Rach, I don't quite agree with you here. Anyone anywhere can register here and have a look around. It would be extremely easy to create an alter ego, say, Gracie Ann from Oklahoma, and post your way around to see what people think and how they feel about the spoilers.

Danny in a coma? Gawd, I hope not! I prefer to trust the "more solid" spoilers, not because I want Angell to die, but because for now they don't sound so terribly cheesy and soapy.

Yeah, Danny being in a coma sounds really corny, especially when combined with what I read elsewhere that Danny would wake up from the coma and - dun dun duuuun! - see Aiden next to him (or something like that). :wtf:

I'm not trying to say these coma spoilers aren't real because they may very well be for all I know - but I remain skeptical. I trust certain spoiler sources, but I don't even know the source of this rumor. (What I mean to say is that I'm not trying to sound rude or anything - just because I don't see it doesn't mean it isn't a legitimate spoiler source, and I'm not trying to sound like a snob. I'm just...skeptical.)

BTW, I wouldn't say TPTB aren't "smart" enough to mislead us. If they wanted to go through the extra trouble, I have no doubt that they could easily send us on a wild goose chase. I know the original CSI had some misleading spoilers when it wasn't known whether Sara would live or die after being kidnapped by the Miniature Killer, so NY could certainly fabricate spoilers to mislead us.

ErinElizabeth, please see the private message I've sent you regarding signature banner rules. Thanks. :)

Hehe... yeah, Angell dies and a whole year passes... then Flack wakes up to the sound of the shower running, goes inside the bathroom and there's Angell perfectly fine. :lol: (for those who may be too young to get that reference, it's in reference to an episode of Dallas which was a primetime drama that was on for eons in the 80s- when I was a kid lol).

I remember that ep - the one with the shower. I was young, but I remember saying :wtf:, or at least, the kiddie-sized version of that!

If TPTB pull something like that :shifty:, I will :scream: and then :scream: some more. Humph.

It is Hawkes that gets killed and Danny gets shot and is in a coma....dont know if the coma carries over to season 6 or if he comes out before show ends. that is what the CBS website and Peter Lenkov say.
Um - links? You keep saying this, but I haven't seen any proof. Where on the CBS website does it say any of this? Where can Peter Lenkov be quoted as saying Hawkes dies?

The only thing I've seen on the CBS website was one random person saying it on the message board. That person also believes Lindsay is going into labor and having the spawn in the finale and not episode 5.23 like the promo pictures clearly show. This person saying Hawkes is the one to die is based on Veseay's statement that "another CSI" has a life changing experience, or whatever she said. I'm not posting this to trash another board or any poster on that board, but to say that I haven't found any credible information on the CBS site re: who dies and who else has issues in the finale.

I haven't heard anything about them filming for next season - is there still a threat of a SAG strike?

Run Adam Run!! Hide behind someone, maybe even Hawkes? :devil:
THIS IS RELEVANT TO MY INTERESTS...

funnypicturesproceedcat.jpg

Hide behind Flack and Hawkes at Adam's place? :devil:

BTW Fay, you made my morning when I read that! :lol:

I think I missed something. Danny in a coma?! Someone please tell me that its not true. I like D/L, but this would be reeeeallly pushing it.

Yeah, Danny being in a coma sounds really corny, especially when combined with what I read elsewhere that Danny would wake up from the coma and - dun dun duuuun! - see Aiden next to him (or something like that). :wtf:

dun dun duuuun...spit my coffee there Fay...very funny

I have officially quit reading the spoiler...they are making me insane...and I was already dangerously close to the edge.

I'm going to wait and watch and cry or cheer... whatever the case.

If it is Flack i will keep watching. Crying, ranting , blubbering the whole f***ing way. Excuse my sloppy French, Det. Angell. I do apologize.

The interview was with Peter Lenkov... he is the lead producer of the show, so Im guessing that he knows Angell isnt in the main line up.

If you're referring to the interview that seems to say a character from the opening credits, that was with Pam Veasey and given to EW.com.

And when he was asked about a romance for Hawkes he pretty much avoided the question.

That was from the CSI Files interview, and I wouldn't say he avoided the question. My guess is that there are no solid plans for Hawkes to have a romance, but it's something they'd like to have happen down the road. At least that's how I read that answer.

It is Hawkes that gets killed and Danny gets shot and is in a coma....dont know if the coma carries over to season 6 or if he comes out before show ends. that is what the CBS website and Peter Lenkov say. We all knew that the one that said Angell was way to early to be a confident source, besides nothing you read in Wiki is reliable, and that is the only place that it was found about Angell.

There's no way either would give that info away even if it was true. ;) It's a fine theory, and you're more than welcome to it, but I wouldn't go around presenting it as fact, or citing sources that don't quite say what you're claiming they say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back