CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion--Drama in Alphabet City!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Thanks for the promo, ErinElizabeth!:thumbsup:

Furious Mac makes my day. It's not like him, but I wish he got an excuse to kick that neonazi's butt... so much for fair play.

Axel, thanks for the scoop! I'm glad we're gonna learn something about Stella's past. I just hope it doesn't get too soapy and we don't get any sort of "Luke, I am your father" moment.

2. Princess_Laurie

Princess_Laurie Witness

Ahhh, that promo looks amazing. Mac gonna get pissed.....:drool:

That guy who he's yelling at in the end, is that the same guy from Green Piece? Maybe I'm going crazy, but I could have sworn that was him.

3. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

Yeah it is. It's Elgers that Neo Nazi guy. At least I'm pretty sure his name was Elgers...

4. Princess_Laurie

Princess_Laurie Witness

Yeah, you're right. And I thought he was creepy the first time....*shudders*

5. Poppet

Poppet Police Officer

I could be wrong but I can't really see the Danny in a coma thing happening. Did one of the website say the D/L baby drama was taking a back seat in the finale? I think Danny being in a coma so soon after becoming a father would result in a certain amount of baby orientated drama.

I think it will be Hawkes who is the other person in trouble, after all he has seen the flashdrive and the finale seems to be the conclusion of the flashdrive storyline. I am sure he will be OK though! they always are in end of season cliffhangers.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2009
  6. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

The promo looks pretty cool i have to say, and its a very sore subject the holocaust so will be really good to watch and bringing elgers back is good cos he was involved in the racist stuff so its pretty apt.

The Danny coma stuff just seems to off for me, i mean if it is him wow but a baby then this seems way to much, and would they just throw it all out there as much as i love him as a character i just think its a tad to much.
    Hawkes or Flack seem more on my who's gonna get hurt at the end, because Stella has her episode before so dunno and Mac well we know every finale needs some Mac action scene and drama so it could easily be him but then it will be frustrating as we know full well he won't be killed off.

7. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

I'm rooting for this to be a Flack finale. IMO he got pretty robbed when it came to COTP. Because while Flack was the one who was mortally wounded it was still all about Mac.

While I'm sure this finale will be Mac heavy as well (cause they always are) I'm hoping for the cliffhanger to focus on Flack. I can imagine everything with Angell could make him lose his head and put himself in a potentially fatal situation.

It'd be far more interesting than seeing Mac in danger.

8. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

Thanks for awswering my questions... ^^

I'm hoping these last 4 epi will be much better!

9. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

I totally agree.
    Flack being in danger after Angell´s death would be such a believable and emotional cliffhanger. I couldn´t really see the connection if Mac or Danny would be in danger as a cliffhanger and it also could overshadow Angell´s death. If it´s a ´Mac cliffhanger´ I also have a feeling that we won´t see much of Flack´s grief in season 6. I don´t know why I think that, it´s just a feeling.

10. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

I really hope we have a Flack focused finale this season as well! COTP didn't give him enough. I'd really love to see Flack go a little reckless. I remember in Eddie's TalkCSI interview he said that Flack has always been an arm's length kinda guy so it's just going to be intriguing. And i'm definitely hoping for some serious Angell grieving. Eddie's going to do a great job, no doubt:thumbsup:.Don't let us down, TPTB. I love you for making this show possible, but you're already killing one of my fave characters. Give me LOTS of Flackness please!!

ooohh, and GREAT promo! I'm really anxious about this one. Hopefully it's not too sad, i'm a big cry baby. Especially when dealing with the Holocaust

11. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

I feel like we will, going from this quote at least from PL:

I hope that means we'll see some development in Flack as well. As Eddie put it, Flack is rather guarded and keeps people at arms length. So I'd like to see him struggle with that and eventually break down a little. We've never really gotten that kind of an emotional scene from Flack.

12. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

This quote sounds really good. Thanks Erin.
    Just a random question: Isn´t there a rule or something else that detectives, who have lost their colleague on duty, have to see a psychologist?
    I would like to see some short scenes of Flack sitting at the psychologist´s and first he totally refuses to talk as he thinks he could assimilate Angell´s death on his own.
    Oh, I´m really curious how they will handle Flack´s grief in season 6.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2009
  13. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

No problem. :)

And I have to say I really like the picture you've painted! I also can't wait to see how they play this. I'm just hoping they do show Flack's grief and have it be somewhat of an arc. I don't want him to be over it in one episode. :rolleyes:

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Spoilers given by Mr Lenkov said we were going to have memories of whoever is going to be killed so i guess we will have flashbacks or whatever in S6

About someone in danger
    I don't know. It could be Flack. He has been my first option however could be anyone.
    I don't think it could be Stella because her episode will be the previous one.
    I don't think it could be Mac because he had Hostage before
    I don't think it's Danny because he will have his whole baby drama and Ausiello made clear that storyline will be put aside a little

With Flack woud be a special case. IF he looses Angell (nothing confirmed yet) could happen two things:
    1) He could be in danger because he wants reveange
    2) He falls apart ans he is paralized

any way will be very interesting but i am ansious waiting for 5.23!

Last edited: Apr 27, 2009
  15. CCA

CCA Police Officer

I would sooooo go for it being a cliff hangy and it being Flack, becuase that would make more sense. Then again...I don't trust them...for me it seems anytime it's suppose to be a Flack episode some other character gets to shine their light more. The episode where he was suppose to murder a kid, yeah how much was that about him...not a lot. I was rather a bit disappointed honestly...not sure if anybody else felt like that, so really I just don't trust them.

I'd love it but I'm not holding my breath for it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.