Big Season Finale Spoiler *MAJOR SPOILER*

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 5, 2009.

?

Who do you think will die in the season finale of CSI: NY?

1. Mac Taylor

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  2. Stella Bonasera

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  3. Danny Messer

12 vote(s)
    5.5%
  4. Lindsay Monroe

80 vote(s)
    36.7%
  5. Sheldon Hawkes

20 vote(s)
    9.2%
  6. Don Flack

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  7. Adam Ross

5 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. Sid Hammerback

2 vote(s)
    0.9%
  9. Jessica Angell

90 vote(s)
    41.3%
  1. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I guess it still is possible that Angell isn't the one that dies, but the thing with Flack taking her father her badge kind of ruins that thought for me. It's possible, but not very likely. I love Angell and I don't want her to be killed off, but I'm past the denial stage.

It's also possible that someone else also dies... that'd be an interesting finale. Not that I'd probably enjoy it very much, but it's possible.

Heck, anything is possible right now. The finale is about two and a half months away. Next week TPTB could come out with a spoiler saying that Stella moves to Greece. :rolleyes:

2. melanie33

melanie33 Hit and Run

Isn't a lineup a group of people that come together for one common purpose? IMO that includes Angell. So her leaving would equate to a change in the lineup.

And as far as I know these are the only two quotes PL has given about the finale. I dont think he ever said anything about a member of the team dying. Reading the various things posted around the net, I think they were all pieced together from his original spoiler to AA.

I think the spoiler was originally given the other way round. If you read it like this, it makes more sense. I think Faylinn mentioned it back on the second page of this thread.

So read this way, it explains what the change up to the lineup is. A member of the family dies. It made no sense to me that he would tell AA that they lose someone in the family first and then tell him that the lineup up changes. Because to me someone dying kind of gives away what the change is.

And I dont think there will be two deaths, or two people leaving. I think he would have worded it differently. Maybe something like this " We loose members of our family--one in the first ten minutes"

Also cliffhanger doesnt have to mean a two parter or a suspensful ending, it can also mean a situation which is exciting because its ending is uncertain until it happens. Just like SD was--would Mac make it out of the lab alive.

3. roximonoxide

roximonoxide Lab Technician

By that definition the entire NYPD was up for grabs.

4. cSiNyFrEaK30

cSiNyFrEaK30 Police Officer

Cliffhangers generally ARE suspenseful endings that don't have a resolution-if they have a resolution in the same episode they aren't cliffhangers...just interesting endings.

The only problem with cliffhangers in CSINY is that no one really ever believed Mac (who has been the focus of the finales so far) was in any danger whatsoever. He's the lead of the show, Gary Sinise had signed a contract, and there was no way they were going to kill him off. In Charge of this Post, there actually was a legitimate chance that Flack could have been killed, or at least suffer long term from his injuries (but of course, that would be showing continuity, which we know NY writers can't do:shifty:).

Since it seems like Angell will be the one to go, I would love to see a cliffhanger where Lindsay is in danger....and then find out next season she doesn't turn out fine at all. For one, it would break that mold of NO ONE ever getting seriously injured/killed off besides recurring characters, and two....Lindsay would be gone.

Lineup to me meant more the full time cast of the show...which did not include Angell. TPTB where using the phrase to make us think one of the main cast dies...which they don't. Another reason they annoy me...if you can't keep your spoilers under wraps, at least make them match what hints you are giving people :p

Last edited: Mar 31, 2009
  5. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

this is all i could find on it

While protecting a witness that is about to turn in his brother Jessica Angell is shot in the chest, Flack rushes to the ER to be with her, but unfortunatly she does not make it. As Flack takes Jessica Angell's badge to her father they share an emotional moment. Meanwhile the team try to track down a man who modified his hummer to make it bullet proof. Angell is buried at a manhattan cemetery while her father, Flack, Mac, Stella, Danny, Sheldon, Adam, Sid, Sinclair and Gerrard look on in grief.

i know she just had a baby but lindsay could at least be there

6. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

:confused: Well, I don't think that this part is based on actual spoilers (I could be wrong of course), but it certainly wasn't in the ones I read. Firstly, I'd be very surprised to see Gerrard there... It looks like this is based on what someone has written on wikipedia (which anyone can edit making it less than reliable information), one of the previous edits of that page did have Lindsay there, along with a named child, so I would consider it more of a fan fic... ;)

Last edited: Mar 31, 2009
  7. slw9806

slw9806 Victim

I think they are giving to much info on the season finale. Normally TPTB don't give that much info on a normal episode during the season. I want to see her death with my own eyes. Another thing that bugs me is if she does die and everyone is at the cemetery for her burial, where are her 4 brothers. They couldn't find 4 guys to cast for that scene.

8. fm62

fm62 Prime Suspect

Gerrard doesn't exist anymore, as his storyline reached a conclusion, he was doomed to the black-hole-of -continuity. I wonder how long he would likely to have been sentenced to, given the circumstances of his crime.

9. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

true

10. slw9806

slw9806 Victim

That is true fm62 he killed the guy that raped his daughter; so he would be in jail. I won't believe anything intill I see the finale. I think it is werid how they are giving info out about who is going to die.

11. kkennedytx

kkennedytx Rookie

If the spoiler is indeed true and Angell dies, then I think her four brothers are probably off to wherever Flack's family was when he was so critically injured back in S2 "Charge of This Post". :lol:

12. CSIDOLL

CSIDOLL Victim

The more and more i think about this, the more the angell getting killed spoiler seems to be to simple? wrong word maybe. Why all the drama from the producers about it going to be such a "killer" episode if we find out whats happening in it so quickly. If its angell thats going to be killed in the episode, then why not try harder to keep it hidden.

I keep thinking that its some sort of ploy so we all believe to be angell and thats that, when it isnt. Maybe im just reading too much into it but something ust doesnt seem right

13. Yumi696

Yumi696 Rookie

^ I sincerely hope that that's the case. Then I still have hope that Lindsay will be the one instead of Angell. :D

14. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

Same here. Please don't kill off ANGELL!!!! I choose to go with your theory CSIDOLL, because it comforts me. Take anyone you want except Angell, Hawkes or Flack. Have anyone but them *starts bawling*

15. slw9806

slw9806 Victim

If they do kill her off I don't want to see just the few members of the team and her father at the funeral. If she gets killed in the line of duty I want to see the big funeral with NYPD officers I guess I have been watching Third Watch to much. They should make it memorable.