Big Season Finale Spoiler *MAJOR SPOILER*

Who do you think will die in the season finale of CSI: NY?

• Mac Taylor

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Stella Bonasera

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Danny Messer

Votes: 12 5.5%
  • Lindsay Monroe

Votes: 80 36.7%
  • Sheldon Hawkes

Votes: 20 9.2%
  • Don Flack

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Adam Ross

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • Sid Hammerback

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Jessica Angell

Votes: 90 41.3%

• Total voters
I think they are giving to much info on the season finale. Normally TPTB don't give that much info on a normal episode during the season. I want to see her death with my own eyes. Another thing that bugs me is if she does die and everyone is at the cemetery for her burial, where are her 4 brothers. They couldn't find 4 guys to cast for that scene.

If the spoiler is indeed true and Angell dies, then I think her four brothers are probably off to wherever Flack's family was when he was so critically injured back in S2 "Charge of This Post". :lol:

And Sid's family when he got the radiation poisoning.

But I'm way too scared to get my hopes back up now. I'm staying convinced it's Angell. That way there's less of a distance to fall when I'm let down.

I'm pretty sure her brothers are there - I doubt her family will be featured prominently, but they'll be there.

CSIDOLL said:

The more and more i think about this, the more the angell getting killed spoiler seems to be to simple? wrong word maybe. Why all the drama from the producers about it going to be such a "killer" episode if we find out whats happening in it so quickly. If its angell thats going to be killed in the episode, then why not try harder to keep it hidden.
Well, I don't know that there was even that much drama about it - Lenkov gave one interview-quote-thingummy about it, and we've been the ones that built it into way more than it originally was. :p

Those spoilers are accurate??? because it would be too fast and i'd expect an official funeral with all of them in blue uniforms and if they are in a rush trying to find the killer, i cannot see how they could include everything in one episode (certainly i will check wikipedia if i can find something)

isn't too much info????? (we have more than a month in front of us)

We know who apparently dies - but we don't really know much else about the episode, much less the big cliffhanger at the end.

And since we know it's a cliffhanger (Melina confirmed it with one of the spoiler sites before), I really can't imagine that they'll stop in the middle of the story to show the funeral - my guess is that it will happen in the premiere. There's absolutely no reason why it MUST happen in the finale - especially if season 6 starts the way season 5 did, set the same day as the previous season's finale.

well, is it possible for the funeral thing in the end of the episode, then someone from the team gets shot too by someone and that's the cliffhanger?

Yea FAYLINN, thats true. It is more the fans than the producers i guess. Im the words worst, i got 2 admit it lol. Im hooked. Theres just.... i dont know. Im still sticking with my theory that its just too.... ah!! I dont know. I want to know for sure sure, that its Angell. Hurry up May.

Cliffhanger for the finale? Please someone tell me your kidding?! Im going to be soo on edge lol until the start of season 6. Does any1 know when the new season starts?x

I think S6 will start sometime mid-September. I think that's the time frame for each season so far.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

I found this.
Got this from TVGuide.com:
Rumor has it that Angell is the "big death" at the end of CSI:NY's fifth season. Is this true? -Chris
Matt: From what I've heard, our second favorite detective is in fact getting shot this season. However, she may not be the one dying. When I asked Pam Veasey about the subject she said: "Detective Angell has been a very important guest character, and I wouldn't want to say too much on her future with the show. A different character- also in a relationship with another character- is the one dying, but as to who that is I won't say." That doesn't exactly look promising for those Danny/Lindsay fans!

Uh, I specifically said that that was a joke on the F/A shipper thread. I'll go and make it clearer...

I found this.
Got this from TVGuide.com:
Rumor has it that Angell is the "big death" at the end of CSI:NY's fifth season. Is this true? -Chris
Matt: From what I've heard, our second favorite detective is in fact getting shot this season. However, she may not be the one dying. When I asked Pam Veasey about the subject she said: "Detective Angell has been a very important guest character, and I wouldn't want to say too much on her future with the show. A different character- also in a relationship with another character- is the one dying, but as to who that is I won't say." That doesn't exactly look promising for those Danny/Lindsay fans!

I got all excited when I read this. Then I remembered the date and went, "AW, CRAP!!" But not before I went to TVGuide.com and searched. :guffaw:

Last edited:
Back