Big Season Finale Spoiler *MAJOR SPOILER*

Who do you think will die in the season finale of CSI: NY?

• Mac Taylor

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Stella Bonasera

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Danny Messer

Votes: 12 5.5%
  • Lindsay Monroe

Votes: 80 36.7%
  • Sheldon Hawkes

Votes: 20 9.2%
  • Don Flack

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Adam Ross

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • Sid Hammerback

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Jessica Angell

Votes: 90 41.3%

• Total voters
I knew it!! Thought it would be someone else. That spoiler is soo hinting towards danny and lindsay. Must admit, im gutted. I love danny and Lindsay.

Danny, it just wont be right without danny. I soo want to see him as a dad.
Lindsay, it would be a shame to lose her especially if shes just became a mum.

Have a feeling its going to be Lindsay. If it is Danny or Lindsay, y have Anna's pregnancy brought in. Y not go with what they had planned before the pregnancy. I dont get it.

Ah Ha!! With Lindsay gone, would Angell be come a regular and put in the opening credits? that changes the line up and theres still 2 girls?

I knew it!! Thought it would be someone else. That spoiler is soo hinting towards danny and lindsay. Must admit, im gutted. I love danny and Lindsay.

Danny, it just wont be right without danny. I soo want to see him as a dad.
Lindsay, it would be a shame to lose her especially if shes just became a mum.

Have a feeling its going to be Lindsay. If it is Danny or Lindsay, y have Anna's pregnancy brought in. Y not go with what they had planned before the pregnancy. I dont get it.

Ah Ha!! With Lindsay gone, would Angell be come a regular and put in the opening credits? that changes the line up and theres still 2 girls?

How many times does it have to be said that this was SARCASM in the SHIPPER THREAD?

Merriam-Websters says sarcasm =
1: a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain
2 a: a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual b: the use or language of sarcasm

*looks around*
*sees no sarcasm*
*is confused*

Now, don't get angry because she didn't take the time to read your post. Relax, leave the caps off (shouting isn't exactly polite, you see) and remind everyone that this is a supposedly funny joke as many times as needed without getting mad. Also, bear in mind that, surprising as it may seem to you, not everyone reads the F/A thread. Hence, we were not aware that this was all a joke. Just chill, please.

*sigh* I know, I just don't want this broadcasted. I was joking, as the person that posted this here should have realized in the first place.

Sorry. And I think I defined sarcasm differently in my head. I need to edit that. *smirks*

After I went to TVGuide and came up with nothing I remembered the date. I assumed it was an April Fools day joke and I personally think it's hilarious. :lol: :wtf:

Oh no! You realise it's gonna be all over the internet by morning? :lol: It's rather amusing but not terribly convincing (which, of course it's not meant to be). The "A different character- also in a relationship with another character- is the one dying, but as to who that is I won't say" is a little too blatant even for tptb.

I found this.
Got this from TVGuide.com:
Rumor has it that Angell is the "big death" at the end of CSI:NY's fifth season. Is this true? -Chris
Matt: From what I've heard, our second favorite detective is in fact getting shot this season. However, she may not be the one dying. When I asked Pam Veasey about the subject she said: "Detective Angell has been a very important guest character, and I wouldn't want to say too much on her future with the show. A different character- also in a relationship with another character- is the one dying, but as to who that is I won't say." That doesn't exactly look promising for those Danny/Lindsay fans!

Who wrote this? Nice job if you did! I gotta say, that sounds just like one of those question/answer things over on TV Guide or Ausiello. :lol:

I found this.
Rumor has it that Angell is the "big death" at the end of CSI:NY's fifth season. Is this true? -Chris
Matt: From what I've heard, our second favorite detective is in fact getting shot this season. However, she may not be the one dying. When I asked Pam Veasey about the subject she said: "Detective Angell has been a very important guest character, and I wouldn't want to say too much on her future with the show. A different character- also in a relationship with another character- is the one dying, but as to who that is I won't say." That doesn't exactly look promising for those Danny/Lindsay fans!

F*ck. :lol: I didn't read the posts before Top's, and I just saw the actual "TV Gudie" quote. I have to admit, that was really well done, and seems like something written by TV Guide. It got my hopes set that Lindsay would be leaving!

Nicely played. :lol: At first I read it like, 'So maybe the cliffhanger is a second death because I'm quite sure Angell dies' - and I've been watching for April Fool's jokes!

This isn't quite as much fun as when I believed - for just a moment - that Carmine had done Playgirl a few years back, but it's good nonetheless. ;)

Nicely played. :lol: At first I read it like, 'So maybe the cliffhanger is a second death because I'm quite sure Angell dies' - and I've been watching for April Fool's jokes!

This isn't quite as much fun as when I believed - for just a moment - that Carmine had done Playgirl a few years back, but it's good nonetheless. ;)

Hey Faylinn, I heard Hill Harper plans to pose for Playgirl!

yeah, yeah, April Fool.

The t.v. guide prank was very well done! It looked very real. Too bad it was just a joke...

I found this.

Who wrote this? Nice job if you did! I gotta say, that sounds just like one of those question/answer things over on TV Guide or Ausiello. :lol:

The credit goes to Tciddaisc. Brava! :thumbsup:

that was good. :lol: it's already april 2, thursday, here and thursdays is usually when the megabuzz thing comes out. but whoops, i forgot it's still april 1 in the US, so damn. that was pretty good. when i first saw it i was like, YES! *continues to read the next posts* oh great. it's just a joke. still hoping it's not angell even though all odds are against it now. again, that was good. :lol:

Sorry to cause a problem I did not see the April Fool part. I realized it was a joke after I posted it on this site.

Aww, I got all my hopes up. :(

LOL 'tis a funny joke though. :D

Maybe it'll be like that...?
Don't mind me... I'm in denial.

Back