Grissom and Sara;#34 GSR...Back With A Passion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by bengali13, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

I agree! Marriage! And please don't desert this thread people, we got so much to wait for, I'm not completely sure what it is but you never know, maybe something brilliant and GSR worthy will pop up!

I'm currently reading through lots of fanfic and I think I'm having issues trying to accet the fact that they're not on the show any more...

But we still love them... I personally think that they are still out in the jungle... I'm not sure what they're doing but they're happy there...:)

Who's going to collect all our suggestions into a list?

I'll do it if no one else wants to... :p

Keep up the GSR Love...

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's SA_Kate I will never desert this ship, and let us know when you've got your fan-fiction ready... we will be waiting their return:bolian: did you all see how Grissom called Nick last night? I was hoping that Sara would say Happy Birthday as well, Nick was so pleased:)so Grissom is still hovering about how cool, nice touch writers:bolian: and good luck to you on your studies MissMurder hurry back. Did we already pick names for their baby if they have one? wouldn't it be so cute if they visit, and bring they're baby with them AHHH, too cute. And wouldn't they have a gorgeous baby? they've both got such sexy sensual lips, so it's a go on the baby having a pretty mouth:p

AND BABY MAKES THREE

Last edited: Mar 7, 2009
  3. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

I was sent here by...*Oh hi desertwind! ;)* to contribute of a thread title but unfortunately I still cannot think one. However, i could answer my own question a few post back...
    Hah! I i dug deep and i found this post almost 2 yrs ago, re: on the gsr thread names history.
    *Lemme do the copy paste*
    Regards.

*x3nity hurries back to reading FF*

4. Desertwind

* Hi back* x3nity and WOW, thank's for those back titles Ms. research hound, that's great,[​IMG] and I think I was around for most of those, but a different set of fans are on here now, I've always wondered where the oldies are..:confused: how about this, favorite line from either one of them that left you awe-struck:eek:

I like "the only one I've ever loved" and the whole teams expressions were priceless:alienblush: and "You make me happy" for starters[​IMG]

ENDING HAPPY "sex without love makes one sad":(

Last edited: Mar 8, 2009
  5. SA_Kate_937

Okay, I'm back and it seems I'm going to make the list of thread names...

And I don't have a line but I still can't get the look on Sara's face out of my head when Grissom showed up!

I think that I would love any where they show up, married or not, with baby or not... It matters not!
    Thread Names:
    Finally Together..Forever
    We're Happy...Together
    Together ...At Last
    Loving You Forever...
    Love and Life After CSI
    Forever with You...Heart and Soul
    Geeklove in Paradise
    Geeklove in the Rainforest
    We're Married Now
    Meant to Be
    Together At Last
    We're Happy Together
    Passion in the Jungle
    Jungle Passion
    The Not So Secret Reunion
    Eternally Yours
    Happy ending, new beginning!
    ....and they lived happily ever after.

And my too....

No Words Needed
    Their Love Needs No Words

And something about how she only needed to look at him to know that he was there for her and that he still loved her... But I can't simplify it... Grr...

Anyways, here they are, and they are ce manufique!

We need more people here, come back!

Anyone got any ideas that work with the episode titles from around that time... Or maybe those ones are already there... Ahem... Possible:

None To Go..

Anyways, keep the GSR Faith

6. Desertwind

Thank's bunches SA_Kate this is appreciated, it takes time to do these[​IMG] I think they're all fantastic, but in narrowing it down, I'll pick my 5 favorites and everyone else do the same, and then we can choose our favs.. I watched "One To Go" again, and shed tears of joy, seeing them mesh, bond and so over the moon to end up this way.. together, how Grissom told no one, and how surprised and overjoyed that he left his job, and wanted to be with her, no one else[​IMG]

My picks~

FINALLY TOGETHER..FOREVER
    FOREVER WITH YOU..HEART AND SOUL
    WE'RE MARRIED NOW
    MEANT TO BE
    HAPPY ENDING, NEW BEGINNING..
    AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 9, 2009
  7. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Hi, All!

Still here but not alot of new things to say since our characters are off the show. But will add my top 5:

Ever Ever After (from the Carrie Underwood song title)
    Meant To Be
    Happy Ending, New Beginning
    ...and they lived happily ever after
    Together Forever

8. SA_Kate_937

No Words Needed
    Meant to Be
    Jungle Passion
    ...And They Livved happily ever after
    Love and Life after CSI

These are my picks...

And desert, you didn't chose five, you chose six... Sneaky, sneaky..

I think we'll have to start a poll soon... :p

GSR,GSR!

9. minnyanne

minnyanne Dead on Arrival

I like SA Kate Jungle Passion and Desert We`re Married Now it a very hard choice for me to choose between two. I love anything for GSR.:thumbsup:

Ps: Just watch 9x09 in the UK but i cant believe that Grissom be gone after next week:(. My mum workout where Grissom going to;). It go be a killer to watch i cried buckets when Sara left. It a girl night for me, mum that night go have tissues, tea and cakes. :(

10. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Please remember that in addition to discussing Thread names you must also have three lines of additional ontopic discussion. Thank you.

11. Desertwind

:lol: Actually it was five, the last one I put in two lines, it was soo long, and on the "Jungle Passion" they won't be in that area forever, so for me it's awesome for now, but down the line, something relating to them forever..[​IMG] and I thought I'd post some caps when their smiling, and so happy with each other:)it's been stated, they they were always 'dark and gloomy' which is so not the case, That's the fallacy of some, but they smiled, and laughed at each other all the time:thumbsup:

[​IMG] 'Bloodlust'[​IMG][​IMG] "Way To Go"[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 12, 2009
  12. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

this sceane is very dark and gloomy :rolleyes: sorry i don´t find caps, this is the life dark & light ... i need more time about to think if the forest sceane is gloomy too :cool:

dark& light people... light&dark

Desert i like your banner ^^

I like the "Jungle Passion" for the new thread.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2009
  13. Desertwind

But Sidlreiana [and it's nice to see you again] Sara was grinning thoughout tha video scene and he was too:confused: and to put "ALWAYS" I think not. And the last scene was bright light and sunshinny, and green lush plants all around, oh, and no offense but I think your supposed to post the videos in the video thread:confused:

[​IMG]

14. minnyanne

minnyanne Dead on Arrival

Oophs sorry i forgot about 3 lines thread things doesnt help been dyslexic.
    Anyway WP last episode on Tuesday night here in the UK and sort looking forward to. Yet a bit tad of sadness :(to as no GSR/WP/JF on screen after Tuesday until come back as guest stars.:thumbsup:

I going for Jungle Passion:drool: now as sound good and might some conquences for both them later on:censored::adore:. I think how long is G/S go staying in Costa Rican is a 6 months or long? As i know someone did the same them and stay 6 months.

Does anyone know what episode a famous scene with GS being geeks yet both very cute with it? It the one in CSI garage and take part /build a car then Cath come along sort out with the car keys. So funny :guffaw:where G/S yes were getting to that but real there had no clue to it:lol:. It driving me mad try find it any help would be great.:thumbsup:

15. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

Hey everyone!

Thanks X3nity for finding all of those past thread names, that was a big help :bolian:

On thread names, I like the choices Jungle Passion and No words Needed. I'm glad everyone is liking the Jungle Passion suggestion I gave, I thought it would be appropriate :)

Plus Desert, even though Grissom and Sara will not remain in the jungle forever, they are there for the moment and all other thread names follow scenes or lines from the show. I think it would be good to stick with the tradition for now and then come up with some really interesting ideas for when WP and JF return to guest star.

Also, the pics you posted a few posts back, the one from Bloodlust? That wasn't in the episode, that pic was from the CSI blooper videos. Have you seen them? They are hilarious :lol:

Minnyanne, I don't seem to remember that scene. Then again my memory has been kinda shot lately :guffaw:
    And I'll be watching this coming tuesday too. One To Go finally airs here in the UK. I think I'm going to need the tissues, the reality of Grissom's departure will finally sink in :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.