Mac <3 Stella #15 - 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Feb 9, 2009.

?

Mac <3 Stella #15 -

Poll closed Feb 11, 2009.
  1. 'Cause No-one Can Stand In Their Way.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 'Cause It's Time.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

16 vote(s)
    69.6%
  4. 'Cause New York Wouldn't Be The Same Without Them.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  5. 'Cause You Can't Ignore The Signs.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. The Universal Ship.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  7. 'Cause It's Her Destiny To Meet Someone Good.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. This Is How The Show Ends.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 'Cause No Fireman Can Extinguish Their Burning Love!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 'Cause You Can't Fake Chemistry Like That!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Hi, guys! I watched Right Next Door and Stuck on You today, lots of Smacked. Of course, we all know the main ones in RND, Mac bringing her coffee, and him initiating the hug, the cheek kiss, the room offer, Mac telling Stella he was going to tell her to go home but knew it would be a waste of breath.:lol: He knows her so well! I noticed some other nice moments though, like when Mac, Stella and Lindsay go to Bonnie's apartment to collect evidence Stella finds a lighter and she calls out 'Hey Mac' even though Lindsay is there also. Then when they realize Bonnie kidnapped Bailey, Mac and Stella are in the station with Flack, but Stella says 'She was right there Mac' again adressing only him, even though Flack is there.
    Stuck on You.....Mac makes a comment about her dress, and gives her the once over, he gives her a pair of gloves to use and later when Stella is using the saw thingy to cut the bow, she brings Mac a pair of goggles to wear and tells him to put them on. Then later they are talking about art and sex and passion, and at one point Mac compares the artists work of putting pieces of pics together to make a whole new pic to their work solving cases, and Stella winks at him and says 'You always like to see the big picture, don't ya?'
    The scene where D/L go to see Mac play jazz, Lindsay tells Danny he doesn't know Mac as well as he thought. In Time's Up we find out Stella already knows he plays there - she knows him best of all.
    I finally saw 5.06 'Enough'. Loved their lil catfight and how Stella made Mac calm down a bit and see reason, just like a wife calming her pissed off hubby down when he gets mad about problems at work. And the end scene when he tells her she's a good friend and offers dinner at the restaurant is soooooooooooooo cute and Smacked.
    That girl Maggie who got her face cut by the bad guys....Mac feels responsible for that because he couldn't keep his promise to her about not giving evidence at trial. You could see how guilty he felt. I can't help wondering if what happened to Maggie is one reason Mac doesn't want Stella to go after Diakos. Maybe he thinks Diakos could hurt Stella like that. Mac can't protect people from the violence of criminals, he couldn't protect Maggie when the evidence fell through and she got subpoenad and he couldn't protect Aiden when she went after Pratt on her own. What Stella is planning with Diakos is similar to both scenarios - any evidence she gets against Diakos may be brought into question at trial just like the evidence that was supposed to stop Maggie having to testify did, and also, Diakos is just as violent and dangerous as those dealers. And Stella's situation is very, very similar to Aiden's with Pratt, even if she does have Danny and Angell with her to help. Mac may be worried that after Stella tricks Diakos or sets him up or whatever she's planning, he will be very pissed off and will hurt or kill her. Even if Stella gets Diakos in jail, he's a very powerful man and could hire someone to do it. So I think Mac is scared for her.
    Hehe,they do look like they've been up to something.:devil: Especially with Mac's tielessness and Stella's little smile.:devil:

Yes that is so sad, especially for her family. I think this whole incident is very sad. So is the bushfire thing in Australia. On that note, shoppingluva, my thoughts are with you in this horrible time. I hope you and all your loved ones stay safe. I hope too that the arsonists get punished, setting fires that kill 181 people and destroy so many lives is inexcusable and disgusting. My thoughts are with you, I can't imagine how horrible all this must be. Stay strong, the Smacked family is here for you.

I haven't seen that ep yet, but from what I've read I agree. Stella is acting OOC too. She's always been one to bend the rules, and I can understand her wanting to get Diakos, but I've never thought of Stella as being someone who wants to break the rules outright, and this whole thing with her going against Mac and possibly lying to him, it's just not Stella. Way I see it, it is just the writers being idiots.
    Mac going after Ellla the way he does....doesn't sound like Mac to me either. I can see him misjudging her and not realizing how nuts she truly is, but going alone to her place? Not Mac. I know Mac and Stella are supposed to be human, and make mistakes, but before their mistakes have always been in-character and this time they just don't seem to be.:confused: I don't understand.:confused:

Mac is always sexy, but yes, especially so when he is jealous.:drool:

He should take her for breakfast at his favourite diner....or they could just have it at home, at his place.;) Even if they're not living together, he could invite her over for breakfast....the night before.;):devil::devil: *settles comfortably into depths of gutter*

That pic from 5.17 is great, they all look so happy. Mac and Stella look great together. I know you can't tell from pics, but they definitely look comfortable and happy together so maybe
    This Stella-disobeying-Mac thing gets sorted out to some degree over 5.15 & 16? Or at least they will both start acting like themselves again.

Re Mac and Stella's OOCness....maybe it's supposed to be showing them going through a rough patch like all relationships do. That can make people act OOC. Either that, or it is all the stress they are both under - Mac has the budget cuts, the flash drive, and Ella to worry about, and now Stella and Diakos too, Stella has Diakos, the budget cuts, the sex-trafficking case. Seriously, though it needs to stop. Mac and Stella fighting is fine (good even - all the best, and real couples fight, and fights=passion) but I want their fights to be in-character for both of them.
    Other characters seem to be more or less themselves, so what are the writers doing with M & S lately? Interesting though that they are acting OOC at the same time....;)

2. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*shuffles in* Sorry I haven't been around... I caught the flu on Friday and stayed sick until this morning. *sniffs* But I'm feeling much better now, even though I still have a lot to catch up on.

I think that she might reward him with a kiss... TPTB might write it as a kiss on the cheek, but we can always dream. But seriously, Stella would be very grateful and I think that Mac would do something like that for her. *pokes TPTB* If you can't have them be romantic on the show, why can't you give them scenes like this? We love 'em and it's not like it's gonna hurt the ratings.

Nice... those two are definitely partners and equals when you see the way they work together, which is one of the reasons I fell in love with this ship.

Can't we have a little peek? Please?

3. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

All this talk of Mac, Stella and a cup of coffee.... A few days ago me and a friend went to McCafe and he ordered the coffee below, which I managed to catch with my phone camera. McCafe is the McDonald's actually, but here in our "smacked kingdom" i'd call it "MacCafe" as well... ;)

So, this is a gift from me to all of you smacked family - feel free to photoshop it into beautiful smacked gif's and avatars. xoxo rach

This is what their heart shaped coffee would look like...

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
  4. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Aww, that is so cute, thanks Rach. I think it would be adorable for Mac to give her a cup of coffee like that. :adore: It would make such a cute scene. I can imagine her giving him a hard time over something, then him handing her a cup of coffee like that and saying "Stell, I've got something to tell you..." Then he'd tell her how he felt about her... It would make her so happy. I think she might cry a little bit, cause she'd be so happy, then she'd tell him that she felt the same way... Then they'd kiss... :adore: Gosh, it would be so cute. :adore:

5. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Love your idea about the coffee, AdorableCrazy, and eyewitness thanks for the cool pic of the heart-coffee.

Hey, anyone else noticed that Stella's the only one who can give Mac a hard time over something (usually she does it for the right reasons) and get away with it? We saw it in Officer Blue. Enough, and Forbidden Fruit.
    And she is below him! (again, minds out of the gutter, guys!) Whenever Sinclair or Gerrard who are Mac's superiors give him a hard time, he won't tolerate it and gets super-pissy but Stella always gets away with it. This is another thing that shows they regard each other more as equals than boss-employee.
    Also, when Mac tells Stella off for doing something she shouldn't, it's different to when he tells Danny or anyone else off for doing something they shouldn't.

6. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Steph - I love your sceneario I can so imagine Stella to react that way, I mean who wouldn't? :lol:
    Oh I had a major daydream today :lol: ha..It was similar to the scene you pointed out, Steph...Somehow it was raining, don't know why..

MacLady I agreee with you on what you said about Stella being the only one being able to give mac a hard time. I realized that too, there's so much he could think about in his job, but only when he had a fight or so with Stella he's different.... I think in Forbidden Fruit you could really see how much it hurt him to tell Stella not to go after that Greek Guy..btw. does anyone know if ep are planning to go on with tha story>?

Rach : ha the idea about the coffe is so sweet, when i was at McCafe couple weeks ago I was like umm...Mac Cafe..ha my friend thought i was crazy, well I am^:lol:
    I could imagine a scene like this when Stella is still kind of half-asleep and mac brings this super-fancy-looking coffee to her bed (of course the are living together indeed :D) She'd be like "Umm What? oh thank you Mac" :lol:

7. Stepherweps

Hehe thanks Sweetie, glad you liked my little scenario. :D

I know what you mean and I agree, I think Mac and Stella rely upon eachother to be able to call upon their actions when one or the other is acting up, they know that the other one will always call them up on what they do that's wrong, and that they can tell eachother honestly when they need to calm down, or if they are being too harsh. There is a word for what I mean, but I can't think of it at the minute... :lol: I guess it's just something that comes with them having such a deep and loving relationship, that they can be totally honest with eachother, and act a reality check, when it's needed... It shows just how deep their love and respect for eachother goes...

Hehe, well Andrea, you know what they say, great minds think alike. ;)

Last edited: Feb 17, 2009
  8. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

^I agree. Thinking about it, Mac is always the one to rein Stella in when she gets too involved in a case or steps out of line, and it's not just 'cause he's her boss. Stella got so pissed off/upset when Lindsay challenged her on the case in Open and Shut, and it was only Mac who could calm her down. Hehe, it was cute, Lindsay was upset too, but Mac went straight to Stella.
    Stella is always the one to calm Mac down when he gets mad too. When they fight, they both always have good points. I think what Stella said in Officer Blue was true, Mac wouldn't be as good at his job as he is if he didn't have her. I think that goes both ways. Love how they rely on each other professionally and personally.

Edit - Oh, I saw the Top 5 Melina Moments video, LOL it's funny. Love how two of the moments involve Gary, the one where she bumped her head on the ceiling, and the one about the game they play where he sings to her and she has to guess which show it's from....how cute is that?

9. Stepherweps

I agree with you MacsLady, they rely on eachother and trust eachother completely, they aren't afraid to call one and other up on their faults, and give eachother a reality check when it's needed, it's the little things like these that would make them so great if they were to become a couple. Even when they argue or fight, they make up quickly, and can see things from one and others viewpoints, it's why they work so well together as team, and also shows that they'd make a great couple. :adore:

10. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Oh definitely... you can tell that she's his equal and Mac values her opinion, even if he doesn't exactly agree with her. She's practically his wife the way she interacts with him... *pokes TPTB* Why not make it official? I doubt Mac and Stella will object...

11. Stepherweps

:lol: I agree with you, he always treats her as his equal in every situation. Yes, sometimes he has to pull 'the boss card', but that's only when she needs to be kept in check, I mean he only does it when she is going against his wishes, or doing something that will put her or others in danger. But like you say, their relationship is like that of a husband and wife, they have such great chemistry, and always call one and other into check... Gosh, if only TPTB would make it official, they'd have such a cute little wedding, I bet it would be a very small affair, with most likely just the team, but it would be adorable none the less. :adore:

12. andunesilme

andunesilme Lost in the parking lot

Omg o_O I was gone for few weeks (okay, maybe more.. haha, sorry 'bout that) and there's 15th Smacked topic already! I have so much catch-up to do :lol:

I love all the smacked-pictures, we haven't had almost any smacked-scenes this season, and I'm getting frustrated. Hopefully Mac's and Stella's OOC-behaviour is about to stop, blah. OOC, the reason to lack of smacked-scenes.

13. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I just thought that there are a quite a lot of relationships that happen between bosses and employees as well as just people who work together, in real life.
    And in NY, Mac and Stella are so much more than just 'boss-employee' or 'boss-second-in-command' they are so close on a personal level, way closer than most bosses and employees are. Most bosses sometimes try to put a barrier or distance between them and their employees, and we have seen that with Mac and the other members of the team, but never with Stella. He hardly ever pulls the boss card with her, as you say Adorable, he only does it when he needs to be kept in check or is putting herself/others in danger. Mac is for sure the only one who could ever pull the boss card with her - even Sinclair couldn't do it, even though he's Mac's boss. Hehe, remember the look Stella gave Sinclair when he warned her about being too loyal to Mac in The Thing About Heroes? Or how she threatened Gerrard (who I think was superior to her) when he threatened Dannny in Raising Shane?
    Watching their fight scene in FF on youtube made me think Mac really hated having to pull the boss card on her, but she didn't resent him for doing so. She was upset and mad, but more at the situation and what it did to them (forcing them to take different sides of the situation) than at him.

I think TPTB need to fix Mac and Stella fast. If they don't, we will have to SMACK them upside the head. With a Barry White CD.:lol::lol::lol: Or poke them with a Giant Poking Device like they had on Friends that time:lol:

14. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

If TPTB ever make it official, the ratings will go through the roof! I can totally see them having a small intimate wedding with just the team... and maybe Horatio. Speaking of which, where would they go for their honeymoon?

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

hey Family! :D I have been absent because i have been playing "Vet Nurse" to one of my pets.

well, officially what happened tonight? The waiting is killing me!

thanks for the pics.My fav so far "Mr and Mrs Taylor" :D

Debbs :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.