Mac <3 Stella #15 - 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Feb 9, 2009.

?

Mac <3 Stella #15 -

Poll closed Feb 11, 2009.
  1. 'Cause No-one Can Stand In Their Way.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 'Cause It's Time.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

16 vote(s)
    69.6%
  4. 'Cause New York Wouldn't Be The Same Without Them.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  5. 'Cause You Can't Ignore The Signs.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. The Universal Ship.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  7. 'Cause It's Her Destiny To Meet Someone Good.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. This Is How The Show Ends.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 'Cause No Fireman Can Extinguish Their Burning Love!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 'Cause You Can't Fake Chemistry Like That!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I'll tell you what happened tonight Way TO MUCH NIT and hardly any Stella!!!! But it is a good thing she is leaving because it is as if she moved right in and took Stellas place as far as Mac solving and figuring out cases!! And it was STELLAAAA who invited the fireman to the fund raising event:rolleyes:. I was getting so irate while I was watching I almost did not finish. In the beginning Mac is in black tie waiting for a cab and is detained by a robber so he calls Stella (which was good) to say he was going to be late as she was standing with Fireman and then as she is talking to Mac on the phone Mayor falls out of the air. Also Gillian was there and since Stella was there with fireman guesses are that Mac was suppose to meet the Nit. But he called Stella first which was good. Than there was all MAC NIT!!! Stella was working with EVERYONE but Mac. But in the interrigation room Stella and Mac were together and that is about it. It was all Mac and Nit trying to figure things out I felt like Barfing all over the place but thought I better not because then I would have to clean it all up. Adam was pretty prominate in tonights eppie and that was good. I guess they were trying to give everyone "There day". I am so glad Nit is gone but I sure wish they would have killed her off Because I have a sick feeling she might be back. They were playing her and Mac as if there was some "Chemistry" there. Oh I dont want to discuss it any more because I have to go to bed and get up early for work and I will be tossing all night with agitation. I am afriad we have not seen the last of the fireman either. I am just staring to think I sould detach myself from this program because they are just going to "String us along":confused: UGH, I am FURIOUS!!! But the good news is: Darn I cant get this stupid spoiler thing to work.. Mac and Stella have coffee at an outside cafe and an eyeball falls in Stellas coffee! Which is next weeks eppie. They seem to make it up to us after they keep them apart like this! Maybe they will get back in my good graces!!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
  2. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Ladies......

PLEASE remember to put all discussion of future episodes (including tonights ;) ) in spoiler tags. If you need help, Just PM me.

*Back to Mac and Stella*

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

WHOA! Lori! your stress level must be in outterspace at this point:lol:

Grrrrrrrr i don't think i will watch this episode later:scream: How a woman is so "·$%&! she perfers going with the fireman instead with Mac????:scream::scream::scream::scream:

WAIT! what if Mac invited the Bug first and Stella found out and payback she decided to phone the fireman???????:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

Something positive:

check the promo inside the Spoiler Discussion Thread. Mac and Stella and having a coffee together:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: in some kind of caffeteria or at least i think so

The promo does contain a Smacked scene. May i post it inside here?????????:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

ps: heather---> once it is aired in US you can talk about it w/o spoiler boxes or am i wrong about it?

4. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

I'm SO mad and disappointed with last night's epi.
    TPTB WHAT ON EARTH IS WRONG WITH YOU???
    1) Stella fixing the fireman's tie?? She's only allowed to do that to MAC!! MAC!! Grrrr...
    2) Mac was heading to the party too, and since Stella was already with the fireman, we can only guess he was going to meet with THE NIT!! YES, can you believe it?? THE NIT! He called Stella first, but still, they both were with their respective NITS, and there was NO jealousy scenes.
    3) Not the slightest hint of any smacked scenes at all. Aaaahhhhh! Grrrrr
    4) Since when did the nit take Stella's job?? What's up with her helping Mac out with the case? Where the hell was Stella all the time.
    5) I was worried and discontent with the she-nit "exit", because she didn't die nor travel to outer space or anything else that otherwise would've convinced us she's NOT COMING BACK AT ALL, ANY TIME, SOONER OR LATER. I'm furious! To me the nit exit was pretty much what I feared the most: an open exit. If they want to, there are chances she could still come back.

Once again I ask: what is wrong with you TPTB? Don't ever read fan forums, don't you ever guess what the fans expect?

I'm sad.
    :-(
    And so much for them living togheter it seems.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2009
  5. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Take a deep breath Lori.

I was really upset that we didn't get any kind of SMACKED scenes last night. I mean it was good that Mac called Stella and not the NIT but c'mon. Nothing at all? WTF!

Mac looked so handsome in his tux :drool: and Stella looked gorgeous in her dress but they would have looked so much better together.

But on a happier note they will be having coffee together when the eyeball drops from the sky. :shifty: No more NITS around.

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Rach and Tex!!!!!!! don't be sad!

When i read Stella fixed Muscle Head's tie i was sooooooo so upset grrrrrrrrrr how they dared to use that scene for this horrible Stella's date??????????

Besides it's not a big surprise they have used Stella's space to develop the Nit because they have already done before. The Virus on S3 anyone??????? Actually there were 2 thing that piss*ed me off so hard in S3.
    That was one of that. The Virus replacing Stella (she was in 10 episodes of 24. Too much for my own good). So the fact they are doing the same here is nota big surprise. I only expect she stays so AWAY. I hate when Stella is being replaced by "Special Guest Stars":angryrazz:

On the other hand there are things i don't understand. I did know she was going to invite he-Nit. That was an easy shot after the look M/S shared last week. They looked so apart!
    But it's funny, how is possible She Nit is Mac's date and he called Stella??????:confused: I suppose he had She Nit's cell phone:confused: but he called Stella:lol: Also i don't understand why previous spoilers said something he was going to have a heartache????????:confused:

Never Mind. This season is far from being my fav but still we have priceless scenes :drool:

Did i mention next week is our anniversary???????:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: 4-16 and now 5.16:drool::drool::drool::drool: OMG I CAN'T WAIT:drool::drool::drool::drool:

we are going to have Ella and this coffee date. I wonder if Ella will find them and later she will go after Stella or after Mac in reveange

Not all is as bad this season!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Debbs :D

7. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

I pretty much liked the new episode! There were some nice scenes though, although the fireman & she-nit made me almost vomit a little in my mouth :lol:. But I loved Mac calling Stella that he's gonna late and nnot she-nit....Haha in your face :D I loved Sid asking Stella about her dress and the fireman, "News travel fast" I would love to see a scene where he says that about her and mac :adore: I think if Mac had seen Stella in her dress he would have been like :eek::eek: ( he didn't right???)
    And the promo...omg
    It looks like an awesome ep, the coffee date, is going to be really nice, I hope. And I love Stella talking about the bird :lol:

8. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I wish I could but I cant. "I am going to that creepy place again" and the way they left the ending of the NIT makes me a little nervous. It is open ended and she just might come back. What annoys me the most, is since when did the "Deputy inspector" spend so much time with Mac? Deputy Gerard was more on the detective end with Flack then Mac, so why isnt NIT hangin out with Flack? HHHMMM??? Also that disgusting little "firenit"!Stella was probably dragging him around by the ring in his nose. Asking him if he liked her dress, that was so pathetic C'Mon Stella did you really need affirmation? It is so obvious she was just "hard up" for a date, what a night geeezzz. And Mac and Nit how do you get your "Heart broke" after three eppies? No I do not have a good feeling about that relationship at all. It is not at all like "HER" because "SHE" was to desperate and pushy, and it did not fit well with Mac but the NIT, well the way they portrayed her last night as the new Stella replacement in such a role with Mac, they never even gave "HER" such honors. Well Nit may be gone for now but it looks like she is still "gonna keep an eye out" for things and she starts next week with STELLA!!!! As for the living together theory I havent given up on that just yet. I am not so quick to think they are sleeping together but Stella could still be occupying that extra room. Nothing says that they are, but nothing says that they are not either!! Mac calling Stella first is NOT a coinsidence either. TPTB want us to keep thinking they are together and just maybe firenit was the decoy to make Mac jealous because whoever wrote that in the script must not do any serious dating!!! You dont call your "Friend" while your "Date" is waiting for you to tell them you wont be there and also Stella told Mac "I have to go" without telling him what was happening maybe she is playing hard to get and the firenit is the decoy for Macs heartache.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2009
  9. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Glad to know I'm not the only one who disliked the fireman so deeply. But then again, you're fellow Smacked fans ;) He was so insipid, not smarter or more useful than a side table. What was Stella doing wasting her time with such an individual? There was no chemistry whatsoever between them, not a single spark. I desperately wanted Mac to arrive and save her. As for Mac, I agree with you: is he supposed to meet Gillian? (Do not want!) If so, why is he calling Stella?

*sigh* At least the promo looks good. I'm not saying anything else about it because I haven't still figured out how to use the spoiler thing. I'll go find the "Talk CSI User 101" thread...

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Welcome Pleni to the Smacked Family Thread. We are crazy, we are smart. We are simply adorable :D

i watched the episode (i am late here because i have finished watching it just minutes ago) but the fireman SUCKS. Considering Stella was who invited him. Also in event like that a ny normal woman wears a tiny (and annoying) bag matching your outfit (so any woman can carry a lipstick anywher :D) but Nooooooooootttt of course Stella needed to be different and she let that horrible fireman held her cell phone BUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    At least Mac called her...but why in the name of God he called her apologizing?????? I mean, even if he was going to be late she already was on a date *PUKE*

Also considering it was the first date (wrong! my mistake! It was the first time Stella invited him) he was extremely confident when she was looking for his clothes and he took her by her waist

At least 5.16 is next week. i won't be able to survive another epiosde like this one (luckily me i watched the promo of next week first LOL)

Tell me if yuou need any help. If you want to use spoiler box you need to click "Go advanced"(For advanced controls) instead of "Post quickly Reply" button

One you clicked on Go Advance you will have more controls. One of them is a yellow face with a cross as a mouth. Click that one and the Spoiler Tags will appear. You only need to write in between

i hope it heps :D

where the heck is everyone?????????

Debbie :D

11. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Hi guys.
    So Stella is dating the fireman. My theory is either he's her 'Peyton' - i.e. a 'serious' relationship that she needs so she can prove to herself she can have normal relationships and begin to get over what happened with Frankie and Drew. Or I think maybe Lori is right, Stella was hard up for a date and asked the fireman along. There is such a thing as 'no strings attached' flings and 'casual dating', right, where two people date casually and/or sleep together occasionally. Doesn't mean they're in love or anything.
    I don't think we'll be seeing too much of the fireman in the future, these 'love interests' of the characters usually stay pretty much in the background and aren't in that many eps - Peyton was only in 10, and she was the M.E. as well as Mac's gf, so she had to have her 'own' scenes every once in a while. But when the bf/gf nits are outside of the lab, they usually appear in only a few eps and only with the character they're dating, like with Frankie.
    Shame about the lack of Smacked scenes, but if every character/relationship is having 'their day' then we are due for Smacked's day to come. F/A had their day in the ep where they kissed and the one where Flack was being investigated. D/L had theirs in the baby ep and of course
    will have it again in 5.17
    So it's Smacked's turn now! And we still have a lot of eppies to go.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww- an eyeball falls in Stella's coffee. That's gross! But at least she and Mac are together having coffee!

12. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Thanks, hon! So it's just that "I'm about to puke" face? Okey dokey.

I found her lack of bag strange too. If they'd been together for a while, I would have understood it because there would be some trust. But not on their first date/invitation/get-together/whatever-you-wanna-call-it. I admit I was feeling thick as a brick at that particular moment and thought "Why does Mac call him, how does he know the bland fireman cell phone number and why is Stella picking it up?". Then it dawned on me and I cursed the fireman. He's a cocky idiot. When she told him to take off his clothes, he was so freaking eager it was embarrassing. He pisses me off.

Let's hope 5.16 is better. I guess it can't get much worse than this episode was, which gives me the answer to your question, Ghawazee: they're banging their heads against the nearest wall. I felt like doing it, honestly.

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hey Pleni, welcome to the thread! And about what Debbie said, she's right about us being crazy... SMACK has that kind of effect on us.

Calm down Debbie! *fans furiously* But now that I think about it, I think that's probably what happened... I'm pretty sure that she only fixed the fireman's tie because she wanted Mac see see and be jealous. Unfortunately, Mac was late... besides, I don't think that she's serious about the fireman 'cause first of all, his name is the same as one of the characters of Beverly Hills 90210... I mean, who can take him seriously? Besides, I'm sure that Mac had a good long talk with Stella after the case was over...

14. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

:lol:
    Welcome to outer space Debbie!!!

A three legged side table at that what a DORK!! Welcome PLENI good to have you with us and yes we are your fellowed SMACK fans:) Wish I could help you with the spoiler thread but I flunked my course numerous times:confused: Every time I think I did it right, it doesnt turn out, I even tried the little yellow fellow above the message box here that says wrap spoiler tags around selected text and I am in trouble already with the mods:( lucky for me they are nice!:)

And thats just for starters!!!

15. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Well I have a few things to say about last night's episode. And I promised Debbie I'd post my thoughts. :p

First of, was any one else thinking that the FIREMAN was the one who killed the deputy Mayor? I was sort of hoping that he did because he was 'too good'. He was 'too good looking', 'too nice', etc... But then I decided that Stella didn't need any more crazy men in her life. I mean with all she went through with Frankie and Drew as you guys said.

But it did look to me that Mac was ready to go to the ball as well, he just got hung up on arresting a guy and handcuffing him with a plastic grocery bag. I do stand my my theory, IF Mac had seen Stella (in that dress) he would have been extremely jealous and A Jealous Mac is a VERY UBER SEXY MAC :drool:

And for the record, YES DEBBIE :D I do think they are still living together. Nothing has happened between them but they are living together. Here's my reasoning.......

So when Mac was talking to Gillian about what Dunbrook knows (LOVE him btw, Craig T. Nelson is AWESOME!) Mac seemed worried about him and how he knows what he knows about Mac. To me, it was Mac's way of saying to Gillian .."please don't say anything about the fact that Stella and I share an apartment". . The end of the episode sort of proved my point about Mac being nervous about what Dunbrook knows about Mac. IE He and Stella living together.

Oh, and Debbie you are right once again. Mac and Gillian had NO chemistry, none what so ever. I hope they don't pursue that relationship any farther. :rolleyes:

See, I am an eternal optomist when it comes to Mac and Stella. Yes, they are living together, yes they will be together someday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.