Mac <3 Stella #15 - 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Feb 9, 2009.

?

Mac <3 Stella #15 -

Poll closed Feb 11, 2009.
  1. 'Cause No-one Can Stand In Their Way.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 'Cause It's Time.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

16 vote(s)
    69.6%
  4. 'Cause New York Wouldn't Be The Same Without Them.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  5. 'Cause You Can't Ignore The Signs.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. The Universal Ship.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  7. 'Cause It's Her Destiny To Meet Someone Good.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. This Is How The Show Ends.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 'Cause No Fireman Can Extinguish Their Burning Love!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 'Cause You Can't Fake Chemistry Like That!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

I'm not quite sure they quit the idea of pairing the nit with Mac. Remember we still have one nit episode left - despite the fact that we know the nit will be gone for good, it does not mean they won't at least try to put them togheter or make look like Mac has fallen for her.

I said I liked the last episode, but I forgot to mention one scene I didn't like at all: it was when the nit was talking about her family issues regarding sex traffic - Mac was TOO simpathetic, like he almost cried while he was listening to her story! Come on! :rolleyes: We've seen Mac in personal sad stories before, and he never did that before (almost cry to the point he could barely talk) He didn't almost cry any single time when Stella was in danger or with P. or with Reed in danger or any other situation. That was so OOC. Why did he have to almost cry when it was about the nit? Was it in order to make us believe he had a crush on her? Or was it simply because we were to believe he really falt bad about the whole sex traffic thing? Either way, I think it was SO OOC, or to say the least, a bit exagerated. :scream:
    They should save important reactions for the important characters - Mac is going to almost cry for someone? be it Stella!!

2. lilou

lilou Rookie

I don't see 5.14 but I'm happy to learn that there are not love scene between she nit and Mac. I will just passs the scene where she talk about her pass....
    For the fireman may be stella ask him for a date because Mac didn't invite her. Maybe she want to show Mac that she'll not wait too long?
    Well we were scare about 5.14 because she nit was there but there had nothing so maybe we're not reason to be scare about the fireman....
    At the end Stella will always be for Mac and Mac for Stella and it's not a fireman or an english woman who will change that.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2009
  3. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

I agree with you Rach, I think Mac has been acting quite OOC recently... I mean first off, running to Ella when he got the call, even after he realised that she had been stalking him, then after the scene with Gillian, when he seemed to have tears in his eyes after she told him the story about her niece... Also the fact that he hasn't had much interaction with Stella is also OOC IMHO... I mean Stella has always been his best friend, and they haven't had much interaction this season, especially in the way they had before... I'm really missing that, I hope that by the end of the season, that things will be back to how they were before between him and Stella.

4. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Heeloo everybody:D
    Welcome sg1ohileshipper:D Hope you'll have fun in here:D
    Umm got a few one to:D ''Hush''(1.15) Stella saves Mac from beeing tolled by the container , and ''Til Death do We part'' (1.14)Stella kiss Mac on the cheek:D
    Ohh great ideas Debbie:D i liked number 2, ''Not tonight. I have a headache'':guffaw: Now that's something he would never say to Stella;) I liked number 3 to:D like i say ohh so great ideas:D
    *cough* Mr & Mrs Taylor, And now i kinda started to think of the Movie, Mr & Mrs. Smith:lol: Just that fighting scene they had inside the house, remember how that worked out?:devil: *goes down to the gutter*
    Maybe he had to sneeze? When i have to sneeze i get tears in my eyes and can barely talk:lol:

5. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Helloooo everyone! I'm sorry I was absent lately, but it appears everyone, including me was sick..gah...
    So well now on smacked:
    I'll start with the latest ep:
    I really liked that one. The looks between said more than 1000 words :eek: and I loved the way they interacted in this ep...:adore: And I loved the way Mac treated the nit...haha nothing love-interest-like...I still have hopes that they'll kick her out sometime soon....

I agree with you! I totally loved those Hush 1.16 was amazing..first because Stella saved Mac and because of the scene before the ending scene..so cute.."That's what partners do" and I love 1.15 Til death do us part also because of Stella kissing Mac on the cheek...:lol::lol:Melina killed it with her acting in that one...well she's obviously totally smacked...=)

Asprine Thanks for those caps..I also loved that ep..I watched it not too long ago, and I really liked the way they worked together, like they always did in season 1, i kinda miss that in this season =(

xoxo
    Andrea

PS: Belated Congrats on the new thread!
    [​IMG]

6. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

When Mac and Flack and Stella went to the abandoned mustard warehouse and it showed beds and stuff and signs of people living there Mac says to Stella "Its a sex trafficking location STELLA. And acted like Flack was not even there!

7. lilou

lilou Rookie

I had imagine a little for the next episode. For the end. The fireman will talk with Stella at the end of the episode.
    F: I'm sorry Stella but it'll not have another date between us.
    S: Why?
    F: Detective Taylor...
    s: Mac and me are only friend.
    F: I'm sure you believe this. But I saw you with him. How you talk too him how you look at him. I don't know what is your relationship with him or what it'll be. If it'll only be a friendship or more but what I know is that no place for an other person in your heart. About is relation he will always be the first, the most important. Your firendship with him take all the place. There is not any more for the others. So good bye Stella

And after we see Stella and Mac take a cofee together....
    It'll be so great a scene like thet No?

8. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey SMACked Family! How are you all? Welcome to sg1ohileshipper. Post often and have fun :)

That's IT! He had to sneeze. There's no other explanation :lol: In all seriousness though, I'm really getting tired of how OOC the writers are being with Mac and Stella. I mean, they haven't been this far apart ever.

I finally saw that general promo from CBS:adore:. Did any one realize there is no Nits (except the baby Nit)? None. There's the two and a half (I count the one with Stella and Sid because Mac is there but they don't show him:)) SMACk scenes, the one Sheldon/Kara (is that her name?) scene, the one Dantana scene, and the one FLANnEL scene. Hmm....hinting on some SMACk revelation much??:adore:

I watched Recycling and part of Rain right before I watched She's Not There the other night. Do you think it was a "coincidence" that it was raining in New York during She's Not There? I'm serious, I was watching the episode and I was thinking about Rain the entire time :adore::adore::adore:

Asprine and Andrea, love the pictures! I have one more for you guys:

1x07 Rain - Stella's giving Mac her special smile :adore:

[​IMG]

That's all for now guys! Talk to you soon!

Axel

9. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

5.17 promo picture :) (while to some this might look like D/L photo, to us smacked fans it's a smacked photo as well) awwww
    [​IMG]

LOL.

I was thinking, about 5.17 (speculation, not spoiler, but just in case)
    Maybe Stella and the Fireman are not going to the ball TOGHETER, as "on a date" togeheter. Maybe they'll just happen to accidentally meet, and he'll start a flirt. That way it would be less bad for smacked... and we would have better chances of a good jealousy scene, since Mac would realize he's a flirt on Stella - if she and fireman were already "togheter" he would kind of have to "respect it" (or ate leats fake it hehe)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2009
  10. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

eyewitness--

I saw the promo pics earlier. Is it too much to ask that Lindsay hands Stella the bouquet after her & Danny get married. Since there will be throwing of the bouquet. Mac & Stella look so adorable standing in the background, I am imagining their wedding as I type.

Off to dream now :adore:

11. Stepherweps

Aww, like you said Rach, even though the pic is of Danny and Linsday, Mac and Stella look so cute standing in the background. They are standing really close, it looks as though Mac might at any moment put his arms around her, gosh that would be so cute. From other promo pics which I've seen, we gets some hugs, I'm hoping that we get a Mac and Stella hug. That would make me so happy... :adore:

I hope that we'll get to see jealous Mac. I mean she is 'his Stella' after all. :adore: I'm intrigued to see how the rest of the season plays out. I'm just hoping for lots of Smacked scenes.

Thanks for all of the cute pics guys, I especially love the Mr & Mrs Taylor one, they are wearing matching outfits and everything, the really do look like a couple there. :adore: So cute, we need more scenes like those.

Hope you're all well. *Hugs.*

12. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I saw those pictures of Danny and Lindsay. Why wouldn't Mac and Stella stand up for them? I'm not a DL shipper but everyone looks very cute.

Okay as for Stella and fireman... he's just a 'date'. Maybe Mac couldn't go and he told Stella to go anyway, especially if someone is targeting the Mayor. (Did I get that spoiler right? :confused: I usually get them from you guys.) :lol: Anyway, if Stella does go, we get to see a jealous Mac. And a jealous Mac is an incredibly SEXY MAC! :evil:

And I loved the idea of Mac placing a heart in the foam in her coffee. I see Stella being a very grumpy person in the morning and coffee is her wake up tool. But a heart in her latte (especially from Mac) might make her perky in the morning, what do you think?

13. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Hi family, thanks for all the beautiful pics! :)

Debbie,
    I'm insane myself. :lol: Thank you and welcome to join me. :lol:

Lori,
    It's a habit of Mac. Whenever the team's discussing on case or they work with Flack. Stella is always the person Mac speaks to directly and look her in the eyes at the same time. :)

eyewitness,
    Another woman needs a story to impress Mac, but Stella doesn't. ;) Mac's every glance at Stella, like he did when Lindsay filled them in, and what he told her at the warehouse proved that he understood exactly how Stella felt for the poor girls.

14. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey SMACked family!

Promo pic: AWW! :adore: As much as some of you may discredit me for this, I am a D/L shipper so this pic is doubly cute for me. Notice that Lindsay and Danny have the same smile, as do Mac and Stella :adore::adore: Also, Stella's in green!:thumbsup:Good, SMACked things happen when Stella wears green (Snow Day :luvlove:).

Fireman: I'm hoping your right eyewitness. I like your idea of fireman hitting on Stella, but they aren't on a date. I'm also hoping for a jealous Mac :adore: I mean we've seen jealous Stella (What You See Is What You See).

I also realized that Stella could've known about Mac and P BEFORE they knew she knew. Like from the beginning. In People With Money, Stella says something like "You didn't leave the prestigous Columbia University to come back to this did you?". I know the way she said it was kind of like a joke, but I think Stella suspected something...

Well, I'm off to theorize on the future of CSI:NY and SMACk. Talk to you soon.

Axel

15. Stepherweps

I know what you mean Heather, and I agree, I can totally imagine Stella being grumpy in the morning before she has her coffee. If Mac put a little heart in the cream and gave it to her, it would actually be like the cutest thing ever, it would get her day off to agreat start, and make her happy for the rest of the day. Plus, it would be a really cute way for Mac to tell her how he feels about her. :adore: We all know that they both feel the same way. ;)

Last edited: Feb 16, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.