Mac <3 Stella #15 - 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Feb 9, 2009.

?

Mac <3 Stella #15 -

Poll closed Feb 11, 2009.
  1. 'Cause No-one Can Stand In Their Way.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 'Cause It's Time.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

16 vote(s)
    69.6%
  4. 'Cause New York Wouldn't Be The Same Without Them.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  5. 'Cause You Can't Ignore The Signs.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. The Universal Ship.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  7. 'Cause It's Her Destiny To Meet Someone Good.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. This Is How The Show Ends.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 'Cause No Fireman Can Extinguish Their Burning Love!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 'Cause You Can't Fake Chemistry Like That!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

Ok, now that I'm more calm: I don't hate the fireman. He's actually quite hot.:thumbsup: I hate the fireman WITH Stella. She's Mac's! I wouldn't mind myself dating the fireman (you know, pure altruism... just to keep him out of smacked ways...):lol:

Besides the fact that he called Stella I guess we were supposed to think he was going to meet with the nit in the ball (acidentally or not... both would be "alone" and all...) and I must refrain: I'm still furious the the NIT exit was an open exit. There's still chance that she could be written in again. :scream::scream::scream::scream:

[spoiler="about the promo for 5.16]
    LMAO!!! :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: It seems we're half way there girls, we wanted a coffee scene, we got one! Only it has a human eye instead of a heart in it. :lol::lol::lol: That promo was hilarious.[/spoiler]

Is it just me or... Stella's dress was a little too short? I mean It was a super formal "Chic" occasion, and she's a cop, and she's over 30 (not that she looks old), so I guess the occasion asks for a dress a little below the knee,, and not so girly? :confused:

2. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey SMACked family!~ How are you all? Welcome to the family Pleni! Hope you have fun:)

I felt the same way! The writers have forever ruined the specialness of the tie scene :brickwall:

However, I did find quite a few SMACked bits:

- STELLA (Not Nit) is talking to him on the phone at the ball.
    - MAC mentions something about Recycling (Perhaps referring to the episode? :lol:)
    - The whole interrogation scene they had together.

There may be more but I can't think of them right now. I loved all the Adam stuff :adore: but there was too much Mac and Nit. However, I think she killed anything between them when she used the money because she obviously did as the "Blue Flu" was over. This episode also helped with my whole idea that the coroners (or at least Sid :lol:) know everything.

Now, what's all this I hear about an eyeball in Stella's coffee and the return of Ella? I have to go find this promo!*sneaks away to YouTube*

Well, that's all I'm going to say for tonight. Have a great evening guys.

Axel

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

OMG love ya ladies:lol:

Lori--->
    :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: i swear you i can figure him out being dragged as a cow with the ring on his nose by "Shepperd Stella":guffaw:STELLA! as i said I LOVE YOU! but you taste in men is a complete disaster.We need He-Nit for Rach who likes him:p
    Geeezzzz have you noticed his IC seemed to be -600???? I wonder how Stella's head works because i don't understand how an intelligent and caring woman can be such a MORON at this point:scream: and she seemed to be falling for him. I have repeated several times since i watched the episode "You love Stella""You love Stella" probably i will be convinced at some point of the next glaciation:lol:

whoever wrote this script must have been under the influence of some kind of evil magic:angryrazz: Seriously, the writer tried so hard to push these annoying two couples i can't believe they have dared to do so:wtf: they didn't have any chemistry AT ALL. why, isntead of writing OOC scenes for Mac and Stella they don't try to figure it out a relationship for both of them TOGETHER. Probably they wouldn't waste so much time:lol:

Pleni--->
    Ditto. Not chemistry at all. All those scene with Stella hot for the guy were completely OOC and OOGT (out of Good Taste):rolleyes:

so it was FireBug's cellphone, not Stella's???????????:scream: i thought it was hers:wtf: and she asked him to hold her cell phone because she didn't carry a bag. OMG I need a BARF BUG!:lol:
    :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: I found that scene so funny (and pathetic) as if anyone would want to watch his belly:angryrazz: Poor guy, my turtle has more common sense that this guy:scream:

Karu--->
    being his name "Brendon Walsh" is the joke of the year. Poor Jason! he will carry that fame forever:lol:
    I still don't understand why she acted so stupidly. And you know i am a Stellarina (now i have serious doubts:wtf:) My take is still she found out Mac was going to be with the Nit (we know they were going to be a couple but later writers got rid of that idea) and she simply started with this erractic behaviour because of jealousy. Living together must not be easy for her if he was dating Gillian:vulcan:. Also we know they aren't good on communicating stuff this season. She lied to him so she can't go out with Mac without feeling she is betraying him somehow (well at least i want to believe she feels some remorse)

And the intrigue is being increased. I want to know why he called her:drool:

G----->
    i want to think the same (without the "sleeping" part :lol:) and again i insist Stella must be jealous so she decided to ask this idiot:angryrazz: She jumped from an idiot after idiot and idiot. You have such nice karma Stell:wtf: the only one who is not an idiot, she didn't ask him out:scream:

well as our anniversary is quite promising. Gross but funny and hopefully we will have much more than just scene :p

Heather---->
    he was cuter than years ago because he had a different tux and flakly i was melting in front of my screen tux or not tux:lol:

finally a "special guest star" who was "Special" indeed:thumbsup: loved Craig but he is going to be Mac's headache:eek: Living together didn't afect them in their jobs...YET. But possibly the fact Stella lied to him will be an issue. And i joined Lori and you as those ones who believe they are living togetehr after a year:drool::thumbsup:

Rach-->
    let me tell you as Stella's fan i was asking a change in her wardrobe because she looks now as "Reverend Mother Stella" lately. But really in that kind of events you DO NOT wear that type of dress. It was a good dress for a cocktail in the afternoon but not for a formal event in the evening. Anyway she looked gorgeous!:thumbsup:

Axel--->
    OMG I thought the same too when he tied that guy!!!!!!! . Producers know our thoughts and later they stab us from behind. Nice guys they are grr
    loved it. They communicate again with their eyes. In special because they looked at Adam as two proud parents around their genious kid :D

where is Steph? I almost cried with Adam and i want to know what she thought ;)

ok i have a question for the Family:

who is the biggest threat for the Smacked Family...?

a) Gillian (A.k.a She-Nit)
    b) The Fireman (a.k.a He-Nit)

the poll is open:hugegrin:

let me tell i had the feeling They kept Gillian alive because Claire Forlani is not coming back NEVER AGAIN

but our biggest threat is the fireman just because of Stella's stupid behaviour around him

hugs to all. Love ya

Debbie (Kikiiiiiiiiiiii-Asprineeeeee!!!)

Last edited: Feb 20, 2009
  4. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Hi eveyone! :)
    I like how they split the screen into two again when Mac and Stella talked on the phone. Stella didn't comment on Sid said she brought that guy to the ball. It looks like to me that Stella was expecting Mac but bumped into that guy. But I don't like he put his dirty hand on Stella's back at the firehouse. :scream: I like the scene with Stella confronted Danny. It was like a mother found her kid did something inappropriate but she understood how he feels. And Mac was like a father praised Adam when he found the kid. :) The scene with Mac and Stella outside the the interrogation room was so adorable. Their chemistry just can't be denied. :adore: :adore:
    As for the lady boss, I think she was friendly and professional.

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

hey my sweet Kikii! i have a crystal ball, i *knew* you were around here :D
    i don't think i it was made on purpose but correct me if i am wrong, las time they used that resource was in 5.08. the first time we had the Nit around!

i LOVE Sid. he was creepy as usual :D or creepier because he mentioned He Nit. If this romance doesn't have a continuity, why bother us with the mention of that guy??????:vulcan:

seriously i almost vomit with that scene. What's the purpose of showing us if this romance WON'T continue. So this gesture from fireBug came from nothing:vulcan:

in both cases they acted as parents. Stella with Danny and Both with Adam later. Hopefully we will have an episode with Adam's father because i would like to see the reaction from both of them!

good night my dear, have a nice day!

Debbie :D

6. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Debbie,
    I have this feeling that they did it on purpose on the first eppy and supposed last eppy (crossed fingers) of the lady boss.
    Mac and Stella had different position in the last case. Mac dealt with the Brass to gather high end information about the Deputy Mayor while Stella took care of the actual investigation and family things (confronted Danny about his rebellion, comforted Adam after he had talked to the boy). :adore: :adore:

7. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

And I tell you why. Julia Ormand is a bigger name and will draw more crowds by coming back. And as she is well known she is not in as
    "High of demand" and can always use work. Now having said that I am really going to stick my neck out on this next observation and please donot sharpen the knives guys but if Stella doesnt clean up her act
    Mac is going to look elsewhere and I am afraid to say this but the NIT seemed alot more mature the other night than Stella ! WAIT WAIT WAIT now just a minute! Stella was running around in a dress that was abit short and a bit much. Not really classy, I am sorry to say but the nit dress was classier OUCH BITE MY TOUNGE! Then she hangs up on Mac when he called,runs after the firenit who is a serious MORAN, fixes his tie!!! and when Sid makes mention of him her attitude is HUM! Nit was calm cool and collected not trying to act to young for her age (ouch) and seemed attractive to someone like Mac(Ouch,Ouch, Ouch!!!) But there you have it! While Stella was out trying to prove she can still get a date NIT was sliding into first place. Wake up Stella!!! And the most disappointing of all? ..... When at the end Adam walking away and Stella chosing not to go have pizza with him:confused: whoa what a drag.

8. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

From a SMacked perspective, the Ice Bowl is just around the corner although the coffee incident looks like a coming spring-like weather spell. The eyeball landing in Stella's coffee and her shocked response looks like a new SMacked moment in the making.

9. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

No, it was definitely her phone... you definitely don't have to worry about that. Besides, why would Mac call the firefighter? There's no reason for him to do so and I don't even think he knows the guy. Besides, it's easier to call Stella, seeing as he has her on speed dial.

10. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

*Shuffles in sleepily.* Sorry I'm late, school and work have been mental the past few days. Just seen the ep. I really liked the episode in general, despite the lack of Smacked scenes. Mac looked really good in his tux, but I will admit that I didn't like Stella's dress... I also loved the spilt screen when they were on the phone to one and other, that was cute, it made it look like a real husband-wife phone call. :adore: Oh, if only...

As for the Adam scenes, loved them. :adore: He was great in the ep, but like you, I was very close to tears. I loved his scene with Mac, when he found the boy, it was very cute for Mac to thank him. I also loved the scene with Mac and Stella, when they were talking about the boy, then Mac realised that he wanted to talk to Adam, they shared a cute little look when Stella realised who Mac meant. :adore: I also loved Adam's scene with Stella towards the end, it was sweet that she was concerned with him.

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

****Sending Guardian Angels to calm down Lori****:lol:

Dear, dear, calm down please;) it's obvious this storyline got to you.
    You know this one has been "the season of Inconsistencies" are you surprised by Stella's behaviour? I am not:p

Think about this. I have put my two cents on this hypothesis:

I don't -know-who (from TPTB) mentioned Stella was going to have a REAL relationship this time. We thought it could be the fireman because first spoilers we received before the season started, said so

But if you analyze carefully you will notice someone tender and cute called "Adam". He was going to ask her for a pizza date, remember?

Also there were more spoilers saying "Sam is going to affect Adam and Stella". All their closeness was emphasized. Some people liked it. Some other didn't. After all those problems TPTB had because of the pregnancy storyline (problems in terms or supporting voices and rejecting voices i mean) i believe they took it back and they decided to change the whole storyline for them (also remember they made a MAJOR change this season in CSI NY storyline)

For some reason they left behind the idea of the fireman too. So we have spoilers for none REAL relationship for Stella:p
    But they need to fill those spoilers which remain in the air and they put this fireman in for a couple of episodes.
    Great coincidence we have the "Mac's new-love interest-wanna-be" on it too
    So it's perfect.
    In 5.08---> he was OOC saying "she looked back, nice":rolleyes:
    In 5.14---> he was too sympathetic (for me it was Gary's real emotion and they kept the scene just like it was)
    In 5.15---> she is erratic , *************** EDITED ***her personal life (she was wonderful in any other aspect of the episode).
    Erractic -->because we have never seen her on a date with him but she looked too confident (she let he put his hand around his waist:scream:)
    ****EDITED**********
    And before anything i need to clarify i am a die-hard Stella fan so you can guess i am honest.
    Also her behaviour would have been more consistent if they would have showed her feelings towards Mac's relationship with She-Nit. If she reacted and she did with Quinn last year how did she feel this time? Not happy i think. So that would explain why she invited a guy we never seen before (except in 5.03 when it was showed HE was flirting with her. Not the reverse)

But still i love her. I always will. probably they wanted "young people" start loving her too because they think only "senior members" like her character. or just because they want to remark how great character we lost with Gillian:vulcan: instead of Stella for Mac. Who knows?

I can only say she is not to be blame for Producers' stupidity.

Besides check after this whole nonsense we will have
    a REAL coffee date:drool: so we are back to normal on this next eppy

so please, don't be so upset with her. She never was in that way (except when Frankie was around:vulcan: I could tell he was a psycho 8 secs after he was introduced in the show:lol:)

a hug dear

Karu--->
    ah karu!!!!!!! you always put me at ease!!!!!:bolian:
    This was another scene edited, deleted or never filmed when Mac has his heartache. I keep my faith that scene was when he found out Stella dated the Firebug;) I remember Heart of Glass (inmediately after Mac asked The Virus to go back again:scream: and she wasn't thrilled when she saw Mac at her crime scene. Mac could have helped in Danny's crime scene where The Virus was called but he preferred to go with Stella:drool:

Axa--->
    :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: I missed you:guffaw: yes, from the Smacked Perspective we are in Northern Siberia:p. Hopefully we will back to "normal" (S4 "normal"). I miss them so much!:(

Steph-->
    i loved how they looked like Adam's parents meanhwile they watched him talking to the boy and of course i am at the point i NEED those cute scene between Mommy and her boy:bolian:

my sweet Kikii--->
    it's true she didn't nod nor deny she was there because she invited this firebug. And it kills me the intrigue because i still don't know WHY ON EARTH Mac called her if she was already 2on a date":confused::confused::confused::confused:

Ladies, remain positive. If we survived S3 we can survive this nonsense for other couple of episodes:thumbsup:

remember 5.16. It's all we have left:drool:

Debbs :D

***NOTE Ladies i have edited a couple of lines but now i want to add a link to this WONDERFUL SMACked author. She updates her story along with new episodes. please read it. "Thruth"

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/493530/Dragonflys-Girl

Last edited: Feb 21, 2009
  12. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

@ Lori: I am so totally with you on what you have said. I hated that Stella was OOCand all, her dress, her behaviour, everything. But I also agree with Debbie, this seems to be the "OOCness" season, so we shouldn't worry about that. What REALLY and I means seriously really worried me was the fact that the nit isn't gone "for good", as I expected. That was my uttermost greatest nightmare, and it came true! The nit didn't die, didn't quit her job, didn't move to Siberia or travel to the outer space, or anywhere else that we could say is definetely AWAY from Mac. Even if not on screen, even with Julia Ormond "gone", the nit is still there, she's still the boss, she's still in the same building, even if we can't see her, so there's still chance that she'll come back and ruin our smacked! I say death to the nit! Grrr (The character, of course. I love Julia Ormond ;-)) So, out of all the anti-smacked things season 5, I'd say the nit is still the major menace.

Debbs! The fireman is a no brain hunk, but I wouldn't mind dating him in the benefit of smacked, of course... aww wouldn't you just in order to keep him out of smacked ways? :p hehe

xoxo
    Rachel

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

LOL our Lori, still is ranting :D

Rach or anybody else---> PLEASE I need something from you

Who said Stella invited the fireman to the ball?

Did she "I invited you" ?
    or Did he "You invited me"?

IT's VERY important !!!!!!

I do remember Sid made a reference but i'm lost about any of them

i repeat: It's VERY important to know!

If i get the answer i want i'll trasncribe certain hyphotesis (very Smacked) :D

Keep the Faith! this is gonna change soon! :D

BTW i know Julia Ormond's character is still in the background as a menace but the fireman is annoying and he is an IDIOT. I want to vomit if i watch more scenes with the two of them together!

many hugs Debbie (Familyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy where are all of you??)

14. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

HHRRUUMMPP! You are right I AM!!
    But I have been reading everyone else and there reaction to the eppie and I am getting ready to go back and watch it again (my mind is still pretty set though). I am toying with a thought that is giving me abit of pleasure though, and I share this with EYEWITNESS: What if Gillian gets in trouble and gets fired for taking the money from the newspaper guy? I know she said it was clean but is there any way they might find it "Dirty"? My only hope for a "NIT FREE" environment is expulsion. By the way it was Stella's phone the firenit was holding on to, maybe Stella just needed a place to keep her phone! Truely the guy seemed like a real imbecile:rolleyes: But I guess that is good for us because once Stella hangs out with him she will realize that as well. It was really weird the way he was already back on the job when Stella went to get his clothes. They also said Sinclair was suppose to be in this one... makes you wonder how the storyline was really suppose to go. As I get to thinking Since Mac called Stella he wanted to know how the brass was reacting to the "Blue flu" hence he couldnt ask the NIT because she was one of them and he is not as comfortable with NIT as Stella.. Hey I like my thought process:) Thanks for the Angels Deb!!! Be back in a little while.....

By The Way Deb:
    It was Sid who made the remark.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2009
  15. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I just watched Dead Inside. I thought there would be no Smacked, but there was a scene where Mac and Stella were walking down the hall talking about a case, and then they split up, Stella going off somewhere and Mac going into his office, and as he turned to go into his office, she touched his arm! It was sweet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.