Mac <3 Stella #15 - 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Feb 9, 2009.

?

Mac <3 Stella #15 -

Poll closed Feb 11, 2009.
  1. 'Cause No-one Can Stand In Their Way.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 'Cause It's Time.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

16 vote(s)
    69.6%
  4. 'Cause New York Wouldn't Be The Same Without Them.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  5. 'Cause You Can't Ignore The Signs.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. The Universal Ship.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  7. 'Cause It's Her Destiny To Meet Someone Good.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. This Is How The Show Ends.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 'Cause No Fireman Can Extinguish Their Burning Love!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 'Cause You Can't Fake Chemistry Like That!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Hope you'll enjoy your stay in Canada. :) Maybe Mac and Stella's relationship will move from friends into lovers when you come back. :)

Like I said before, I'm numb with those spoilers. Jordan, Quinn or Julian were suggested to be Mac's love interest but nothing happen. So I'm not so worry about the fireman. His first appear was just wasting screen time. Stella was totally ignore him when she talked to Mac on the phone. Her dress in WORKING the case 'you only die once' was much more splendid than the one in the upcoming ball, she's supposed on a DATE. Looks like she's not very serious about this guy. :lol:

Last edited: Feb 13, 2009
  2. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Steph.. :) I thought your Valentine was Daniel Craig? ;)

My mom was my Valentine. I bought her a bouquet of red rose today and she thought I'm insane. :lol: Hope you all had a great Valentine's Day. I wonder what Mac and Stella doing for Valentine's Day.. :adore:

I watched 5.14 - She's Not There yesterday. It was okay. But I was startled when Deputy Gillian appeared. And I brought some screen caps from the episode. Apart from that, I watched 1.17 - The Fall today early in the morning and brought some screen caps here too. Both the episodes were wonderful. Although there wasn't much Mac/Stella scene in 5.14, they still share the same cases and exchanged gazes all around. :) There were cute moments between them.

I hope it wasn't too big for the thread. :)

5.14 - She's Not There
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

1.17 - The Fall
    It speaks for them

Great Minds think alike

Jenn, Mac/Stella Family is all here for you. I'm here for you. :) *Hugs* you tight!

3. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Hello:)
    *off-topic* Well i did managed to go to the prom yesterday and it was realy fun, the boys went crazy thought:lol: and today my throat is hurting even more badly.. and I don't really have a voice any more, so trying to call my mum or dad is just not possible:lol:*on-topic*

I haven't watched the new eppy yet, hope i have time to watch it later:)
    I think they both missed each other, i got a grin on my face when he said that ''what are we looking at Detective?'' to Stella:D It looked like they both were happy to see each other again:D

Now that's something i've wondered about to, they were together and had already sleept together, but she didn't share hotelroom with him.. I thought they would share hotelroom but they didn't..

4. sg1phileshipper

sg1phileshipper Victim

Re: Mac <3 Stella #15 -

I'm usually a lurker here, following all of your interesting SMACKed discussions, but now I have to come out of lurkerdom, because I can't remember what episode that pic is from, even if I pull my hair out :(

And since I'm posting, maybe I can ask another question. All of those SMACKed comments put me in a huge smack-mode. So I basically intend to rewatch episodes that are SMACK-heavy, i.e.: A hug, a kiss, a touch, smiles, looks, :drool: anything would settle my little smacked heart. Suggestions anyone???

And seriously, they need to do something about it. But hey, I'm not giving up. I waited for 7 years on another show I'm not naming right now :adore:

Anyway, back to lurker mode. Thanks for all your help

5. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Re: Mac <3 Stella #15 -

Thanks Heather, I totally forgot about the promo.

Welcome to the Smacked thread sg1phileshipper. It's always nice to have new members, when you get a chance can you please check out the shipper rules? You can find them here.

Many thanks,
    Steph.

Well, you were looking for good scenes for Smacked? Well, 'Officer Blue' is a favourite of ours, 1.08, they fight, but by the end they make up. 'Recycling' 1.12, is a good ep, they have an 'unofficial date' in it, when they go to the dog show. Erm... 'What you see is what you see' 1.23 is good, she takes off his tie, and they share a cute little scene where she lays her hand on his cheek... 'Slieght out of hand', 3.18 is also good, Mac gives her a rose. :adore: Erm... I think it's in 3.17 'The ride-in' when she kisses him on the cheek at the end... 'Snow Day' is also good, 3.24, the scene from the pic which you quoted is in it, and we also get a hug at the end. Oh, and of course, we can't forget 'Right next door' 4.16, we get a hug here and Mac offers her his extra room. :adore: Hope this helps.

6. sg1phileshipper

sg1phileshipper Victim

Thanks a million for the fast reply, Steph. I'm off to watch your suggestions, of course, starting with Snow Day. I have all the DVDs, and I can't understand how I missed what seemed to be such a wonderful SMACK epi. :( It's so obvious that Mac and Stella belong together.... Got hooked on them from day one. I wonder why??? :rolleyes:

7. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

No. In the last eppie (Shes not there) Mac was trusting Flack to handle the drug switch but Gillian said she wanted Mac to get an undercover and then Mac followed her out the building and said he did not like being "Second guessed" (about his descison to let Flack handle it)

8. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey SMACked family! How are you all?

I have to say that I found She's Not There not as bad as I thought it'd be, with the SHE-Nit in it and all. There weren't very many cringe worthy scenes. What I noticed that kind of came off SMACked-ish is when Mac, Stella and Flack go into the mustard factory and find the girl's beds and things and Mac says to Stella "It's a sex-trafficking location, Stella". He was directing that comment at her because Flack was there too. There's something going on. They know something, I'm thinking it's related to Stella's family, and we don't know about it. I also loved there deep, sad look at the end. There was so much understanding in that glance :adore:

Lovely pictures all! May I add one to our collection?

3x01 People With Money

[​IMG]This is right after Lindsay walks into the room and they turn around and they look like they've been doing something naughty:devil: Well, if they were, it would explain why Mac's tie is off:devil::devil::devil:

*off topic* Did anyone here about the plane that crashed into a house in Buffalo? I've heard all about it because apparently the plane was Canadian made. All 48 people on the plane and one person in the house it crashed into died. One of the victims was a Canadian. Another one was a woman who'd lost her husband in the 9/11 attacks and had just met President Obama. *ends off topicness*

Have a good evening all,

Axel

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Welcome sg1ohileshipper!!!!!!!!! i am glad you join us!!!!!!!!:thumbsup: our Steph already told you about some of our fav episodes. Add these ones too
    American Dreamers---1.03 just because she invited him to go for a drink with the team and finally after many years alone he accepted:drool::drool:
    Creatures of the Night--->1.02 because he noticed how upset she was about the case and any tiny detail on her about her mood:drool:
    Like Water for Murder--->4.17 because we had jealous Stella!!!!!!!!!:drool: Mac invited "ride back?" and he didn't pay attention to Quinn despite of he is single now:lol:
    Taxi--> 4.20 she sat on Mac's desk!!!!! I mean. He still is her boss. But they loked very "at home" there. Is one of the reason why we believe they are living together nowadays:lol:

I'll stop now. I am too fanatic:lol:

my sweet Kikii-->
    hopefully we won't have much about Muscle Head Fireman because i cannot stand him. I don't even know why the heck she accepted to go out with him;) And i noticed too that dress isn't that beautiful as the one she wore when she went undercover with Flack:p If she was almost perfect when she went with Flack who is almost a brother to her i would like to know how her dress will be when she finally goes out with Mac:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
    My tender Asprine--->
    thanks for the caps sweetie. Love them!:drool: and yeah, there wasn't much on Mac and Stella but that last look they shared WHOA! THAT was special!:eek::eek::eek::eek: I liked the case and even i liked the fact they changed their first idea of becomeing Gillian into Mac's new love interest. That was silly. I still what to know why he said "she looked back, nice":wtf:

Gio--> so happy you enjoyed your prom my dear! it's something you will never forget, i swear you!!!!!!!:thumbsup:
    well i have some ideas about it:
    1) Either they had sex back in US only once in a while and they didn't find a reason to change that even when Mac was on holidays
    2) Or Mac didn't have a tv at his hotel room so he had to find a excuse "Not tonight. I have a headache":lol:
    3) Or The Virus found out she wanted more than casual sex with him but she knew he wasn't willing to change the status of their relationship because he already had his heart in some adorable Half Greek-Half American woman who lives in NYC:lol: (i am evil. I know:lol:)

my very special Lori--->
    ah ah ah now i understand!:thumbsup: It's a pity we can't get S5 transcripts. It's much better for foreign fans to knwo what the heck they are saying (well taht's goes for me whose English is close to a mess:lol:

Axel-->
    i am so happy they changed the idea of becoming Gillian into a love interest i could jump of joy!!!!!!!!!:bolian: and i do feel something is going on behind us.I feel Stella will look for her parents in Greece (pure speculations not spoilers) because it was obvious she felt affected by the case beyond the "standard". She felt empathy for those parents who coudn't find their children because she was a missing girl who coudln't find their parent either
    Loved the last look between them I felt it wasn't a "normal" look. I don't know its meaning yet. I imagine we will find out next week. But still i am wondering!

BTW i have watched 5.02 yesterday and I LOVED IT! Very Smacked-wise. Loved how Gary and Melina were the"main stars" of the show in the episode and how all managed to work together!!!!!!!

hugs to all ( this is the second time i ahve to type this because again it dissapears in front of my eyes. I am going to kick this PC!:wtf::lol::lol:

Love Debbie :D

10. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Debbie,
    Now, we know Mac and Stella are getting along quite well with the new boss. I think, back at the end of 5.08 Mac said the words because he felt the new boss was friendly enough for sharing his thought of keeping Adam. Right before that, he talked to Stella on the phone and said they should spend more time with the people they cared. He might looking for the new boss's support. :)
    Talk about Adam's job. I'm wondering how much time the other members gave up a week of vacation can buy. :confused: It's over 3 months since 5.06 was aired. Maybe...
    Adam saving a life may add credit to him besides his good performance in the lab that the Chief agreed to keep him. :)

11. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hey guys, no prob sg1phileshipper, glad I could help you. :D Also, a big welcome to the Smacked family, it's always nice to have new members. :D

Hmm, I forgot about thoses eps, thanks Debbie, how could I ever have forgot about 'Taxi', that's another one of my favourite eps, it's so cute when she sits on his desk, it shows the depth of their relationship, she's the only person he'd ever let sit on his desk... Oh, and I've just thought of another ep with cute Smacked moments, 'Consequences', 3.07, Mac offers to share a cab with Stella despite them living on opposite sides of the city, because he knows that she was scared, because she thought Reed had been stalking her... It shows how much he cares for her... :adore:

12. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I must tell you my theory about that last intimate look that Mac gave to Stella and she gave back at the end of the show would you think it said "See you at home later"? That coupled with the fact as someone said earlier in the factory when Mac was only consulting STELLA about it being a slave trafficking exposure!!! Even though Flack was there he did not converse with Flack as if he was not even there!!! I think "they are living together" proof number? It is like when you read between the lines they are dropping little hints and we have to look for them!! I will start this as "proof number" three as we can say the first proof was he asked her to move in. Then proof number two was sitting on the desk ,ignoring Quinn etc... I am sure I am missing several other "Proofs" but I am going to start this "Proof number" game officially now and we can look for the clues as the season unfolds Oh I forgot the fireman, and Stella just Blew him right off!! As for him being her date this is from the same people who said Nit and Mac were going to be an "Item". Maybe they will both be at the fund raiser and fireman will "hit on" Stella but we all know when that guy falls froms the sky Stella will forget there is even a fireman there and she and Mac will go into "Problem solving" mode!!! Just like when he called her on the phone at the batting cages in Turbulance. I wonder if she calls Mac on the phone on this one?? Yep the eppies are getting better and hopefully when Ella comes back Mac will have her number and she will be out of the picture as well. Anyway Bye Bye Nit I'm gonna miss Ya!!!:lol:

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey y'all! :D

Kikii--->
    i like your thought. And they really are spending more time together if we think carefully. Not only that final scene with Stell and Adam but NOW they are spending more time together. One of the best is that one with Sid in the subway station :D I'm glad you give me a new perspective related to Adam's job. If he does an incredible job next week maybe we will have an explanation WHY when Stella only got him a month, she is still working in the lab after 3 months. I mean, we want Adam in there but it was strange that subject wasn't treated before :D

--->Kikii you are driving me insane with Claire's evil twin:lol:

Lori--->
    wasn't it in 5.12 when DL and MS were sitting in the conference room and Mac asked :"STELLA?" as if her opinion were the most important one???

LOVE LOVE LOVE your ideas. Here we go with the list:

1) Extra Room Offer 4.16
    2) Stella sitting on his desk in a sexy position ;) 4.20
    3) STELLA???? or when they look at each other. Tell me what is the #3 5.14

May i add some more????

4) When Mac was interrogated by the FBI agents, the following day, Stella reacted as a pissy wife :lol: 5.10
    5) Stella looking for him and he inviting her to dinner 5.06
    6) Stella and Mac going out together form the office. And Sid's question "you two have plans?" 5.12

There are more but i want to leave game or other family members (hello, Tex, Rach, Mariiiiiiiiiiii)

they are! they are! they are living together!

Debbie :D Happy Qi Xi Day!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

14. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Hello everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Oh yeah Debbie, I definitely think you are on to something. They are so living together. LOL

The 6th reason you gave is a really good one. Sid asked them as if they had plans that night as if they were a couple, I mean really c'mon who are they fooling. They have to be together one way or another. (Hee, hee....oops, off to the gutter again) :lol:

I've seen some of your guys' posts on Ella making another appearance and all I have to say is that I really, really hope that Stella goes Rambo on her. No one messes with her Mac at all. Does she not know who's man she is messing with.

I really do hope Mac compliments Stella's dress in the next episode. That would be so cute. Of course it would be out of place at the crime scene but maybe later after she changes he says something along the lines of you looked very nice earlier. Ok, so that may be a little OOC but hey a girl can dream right...LOL :lol:

I've missed you all...but I promise to be back to visit soon!

15. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Yeah! Definitely! They are living together!

Welcome, sg1phileshipper to Mac/Stella Family. Hope to see you here more often. :)

I watched 1.18 - The Dove Commission. As usual, I brought some screen caps here. This episode were wonderful. They works together. And they were supporting each other's back. Knowing something was wrong with the case. :)

1-18 - The Dove Commission
    Have you ever seen Mr. and Mrs. Taylor? ;) :adore:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

They look soooo perfect together! :D

Last edited: Feb 15, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.