The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #21

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Deirdre, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spillednotes

spillednotes Hit and Run

Well, love_fan, I really can't remember too well which episode... It was this one when Nicky had short hair (like, neatly buzzed), and they had a case in the desert, and Nicky was taking pictures of like dead crops or something... I can't remember too well. It's been so long since I've seen it now. x)

Did anyone else notice that the boys grew their hair out at the same time? I found that a bit... "coincidental" as well. Nick with his long hair (which, I am sorry to say, was a bit... rough, Nicky x]) and Greg with his shaggy mane. And then Nick cut his, but Greg kept his long hair. x) Almost sounds like some inside bet or something... ;)

And I found it kind of cute that Nicky made a point out of saying "Hey" to Greg in "Shooting Stars". :) Maybe that's also a bit normal, but still... *whistles innocently*

2. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

I so get you. I mean Greg stopped processing to wave at Nicky. I bet he wanted to make sure his man was OK and give him reassurance that whatever happens he's there for Nick.

And yes, both starting looking very much alike after GD. It wasn't only the hair, Nick also started wearing hipper (is that a word?) clothes.
    I just loved Nick with longer hair and since I know I'm not the only one:
    [​IMG]

I'm not sure if we can post about fics, happyharper. But I'll definitely will read through some of the Christmas fics I've saved on my computer. Yes, I'm that obsessed, I created a file for Christmas fics ;)

3. spillednotes

spillednotes Hit and Run

Yes he did! I found that completely adorable. I'm sure Nicky was totally scared to go into that dark place, especially after GD... :( I have yet to see GD, PWF, & Fannysmackin'. I've seen clips and pictures, and I know what happened, but I have yet to see the actual episodes themselves. I want to rent the seasons when Christmas break rolls around here in two days, but who knows?

Yeah, Nick's clothes did get "hipper". xD We made it a word, if it isn't. It seems to me that Greg's clothes kind of toned down and flattened out, while Nick's clothes got a bit more colourful. I wonder why that is? *ponders*

&& as for the earlier posts, Greg talking about his glitter fetish AND talking about kinks with Riley... The last one was a total The Love moment. I mean, Nick got SO jealous! It was amusing, really. And kind of touching. Greg was all smirking afterward. x) Keeping Nicky wrapped around his finger, Greg is...

(By the way, I love Christmas fics. :) I think someone mentioned the one fic about Greg trying to pop the question to Nicky and failing countless times... It even had Hodges and Ryan in it! My favourite Christmas fic so far.)

4. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

^^ The boys always seem to be seated next to each other at group meetings like this. I noticed that too. As early as Inside the Box in season three the boys sit next to each other. Love that scene in Bite Me makes me laugh every time at the look on Nicky's face, when the women is talking. Well we all know Nicky perfers to pull hair rather then bite. :devil:

Christmas with the boys hmm. I can see it too ways, a quiet celbration at home with their dog. I love the idea of them haveing a dog by the way. A cute one they picked up from the pound. Or they would travel to Texas to spend X-mas with the Stokes. Huge Family gathering. Then on their way home a stop in California to see Greggo's parents.

Welcome to the WARD spillednotes. I love your theory about their clothing and hair. Its so true. I guess when you are with someone that long they rub off on you, in more ways then one.

5. spillednotes

spillednotes Hit and Run

They are! I think that they find very platonic, menial ways to be near each other that to a passerby would not look out of the ordinary, but to them means a lot because they're near each other & in each other's company. :) Like walking close together - has anyone else noticed that when they walk together they seem to drift closer? x) I find that adorable. ^-^

Somehow, I think that Greg would insist on cooking Christmas dinner, and of course Nick would go along just to appease the younger man, and a completely crazy fiasco would ensue. I can totally see Greg burning something that would be otherwise inflammable, and then waving around with the fire extinguisher, trying to blow out the small flames. :lol: And I could totally see a dog. Probably a retriever. But it'd be hilarious if they had some small, foo-foo dog, wouldn't it? xD All fluffy and frilly, with bows and tiny paws and stubby legs. Oh man, that'd be so great.

Thank you! :) I agree with you: the longer you are around someone, the more pronounced their influence is on you. I love to spot the little ways that Greg and Nick have rubbed off on each other throughout the show. :) Especially like someone before me mentioned, with the magazine! :D

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Welcome to the Fort spillednotes.

It just so happens that those eps we've been discussing were on SpikeTV today, GumDrops, and Shooting stars -the wave of love. Not only did Greg sit next to Nick in GumDrops but its the way he was sitting, with his legs pointed towards Nick.

QOTU - I haven't read your merman fic yet but I promise to soon, I am looking forward to it.

7. spillednotes

spillednotes Hit and Run

Yes they were! xD That's where I thought of the moments at. I was watching SpikeTV (I am now, actually) and they came on, and I saw moments and I thought: well, if I am going to knock up the courage to post here, why not start with some moments from these episodes? :)

(By the way, not sure if it's relative or not, but I wanted to tell you that I've read your fics - assuming you're the same Wojo on LiveJournal & WMTDB - and that you're a great writer && I really enjoy your stuff :])

8. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Just so there is no confusion, you CAN mention fics and link to them (as long as they fall inline with board ratings, nothing beyond pg-13) as long as you include three additional lines of on topic discussion. Hope that helps ;)

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yep that's me! thanks very much I'm glad you enjoy my fics. I haven't written much lately though.

I also agree with what you had said about Bite me and the scene with Nick and the dentist, that scene always made me laugh because of Nick's reaction to her, yes he was definitely uncomfortable.

10. spillednotes

spillednotes Hit and Run

Lol! I am telling you. I am amazed that the TPTB can be so adamant about trying to crush our hopes and dreams and hunches and EVIDENCE about The Love. I mean, I know girls at my school who are completely not into any type of slash relationship in the least, and I showed them some of The Love & they immediately saw the connection and chemistry! It just astounds me that TPTB can be so stubborn. xD I have faith that eventually, TPTB is going to be overthrown and Nick & Greg will come out (haha, no pun intended) victorious! :)

But for the time being... I guess we'll just have to settle for our fiction. :) And our dreams... *sighs*

11. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

I like how Nick is just so unimpressed with woman, especially the ones who think they are all sexy and hot.

For example, I thought that Nick was inwardly laughing at the Lady-Heather-Wannabe in 'Leave Out All the Rest'. Remember the scene where she was refusing to give her DNA sample? And then she assumes he liked collecting it from her? The look he gave her was 'yeah right, you wish' and I thought he was rather amused, unimpressed, but amused.

Thanks Wojo for answering my q about David Rambo. There's hope for Nick and Greg yet!!

I'm really enjoying reading and writing Love fics! If only we could have the real thing!

12. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yeah aside from Kristy, the hooker, Nick has always basically been unimpressed with women, unlike Greg, who I still think would swing both ways, but he loves his Nick too much to be with a woman now.

I do not see TPTB ever actually acknowledging Nick and Greg as a couple on the show. I think we will just have to live with the subtext that they at least do give us. I can live with that. There are enough great fanfics being written out there too enjoy anyway. Heck I've gotten hooked on writting my own The Love fics now.

13. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Oh my that foo-foo dog made me laugh out loud :guffaw:! I guess that would be too much of a cliché though. Can you imagine Greg with that dog in his arms :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

About the walking together. I was just thinking about that. I love all those scene in which they walk down the halls. I might be wrong but Nick's always in front of Greg. And they're totally drifting towards each other. Like in Fallen Idols:
    [​IMG]

MsCandyCaneKringle, your comment
    was so funny. It immediately brought an image to my mind, I'm just not sure yet if I should find it disturbing or not ;)

14. FallenAngel92

FallenAngel92 Hit and Run

Hi everyone, so i've been searching for a place to talk about the love and it seems i've found it :)

I've been a fan of CSI for years, but i never shipped nick and greg until i saw a episode a few months ago *i cant remember what it was called* lol anyway i saw the chemistry between them and thought "wow" :) I've been a fan for about 3 months now.

I noticed that! I find it sooo cute :)

From what i've read so far, the new episodes seem to be good for the boys. Like jealous Nicky in the closet? oooh i cant wait to watch that one lol

15. InnocentGuilt

InnocentGuilt Hit and Run

Welcome FallenAngel92. You're in good hands 'round here.

I've noticed that they gravitate towards each other as well. And in the Episode Bite Me when Nick, Warrick, and Sara first arrive at the crime scene, I noticed that Nick watched Greg until he couldn't do so without being caught. It was cute. I also noticed that Warrick has a real fascination with calling Greg, 'Sanders'. It drives me nuts!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.