The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #21

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Deirdre, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

I have a lot of posts to catch up! :lol:

spillednotes and FallenAngel92, welcome to The Fort. It's great to see that more and more people come here to enjoy the hotness that is Nick/Greg :thumbsup:

Awww....Nick and his "I'm gay" moments :lol: that we love so much.... They may be subtle but they are perfectly made. ;)

Greg'sLittleElf, in "Primum No Nocere", there's a great Love scene.

This moment in the lab. You couldn't pass a razor between them :devil: :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If the boys were closer here, they'd be :censored::censored::censored:...................

2. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Ahhh but we need more than just a flickering of what could/might/is happening in.... does that make sense?

I dont know why TPTB just havent made Nick and Greg gay couple already... They're practically are.

The discussion of why they haven't has probably been around since the dawn of the internet- or since CSI started lol... But seriously why not?

I will say this and not for the last time either- if they were straight they'd BE together.. But considering how well relationships are played out on CSI, hmmm.............

I dont remember that bite mark bit- but I do remember that Nicholas Stokes and women are a big time no no lol..

I need to watch some classical moments of the love to reminde me again.. but thanks for the pictures seabird they're great.

Love-fan and spillednotes I sooo see what you mean..and i can see Greg with a little poodle? is that too camp? and the dog is called Mr Snuffles or something like that lol. :devil:

3. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Welcome to the Fort FallenAngel!

Yes, I remember that scene from Primum Non Nocere. Nicky could have moved just a tiny bit to let Greg pass but no, he needed the physical contact. :devil:

I watched a fanvid yesterday and it reminded me of that one episode where Nicky and Warrick called that hooker on the phone and Nicky identified himself as a male "adult film" star. I think it was Bang Bang from S6. It just made me laugh so much because the two of them had such a good time and Nicky was so not embarrassed. And when he interviewed that hooker he was all cool. He's so not intimidated by beautiful women which tells quite a lot I think ...

There are so many "Hey, I'm gay" Nicky moments.

I've been to this thread lately and one of the users said she/he wished that the flirtation between Nicky and Greg in the first few season hadn't happened and I thought, wow, even non-shippers acknowledge the fact that they flirted like crazy! How cool's that!?! :thumbsup:

Ah, candygirl, the same old answer to your questions. TPTB are so scared of loosing viewers that they will NEVER make them a canon couple. We can be lucky if they get to work cases together!
    But of course, you're right. If they were a man and a woman not only would they be the favourite ship on the show, no, they'd probably given a chance or at least more flirting time.

4. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Excuse me, can you get my quote right the next time!

Now in case you don't understand what quasi means-here is a definition.

Quasi having some resemblance usually by possession of certain attributes <a quasi corporation

If you are going to quote someone, do it right!!!

5. spillednotes

spillednotes Hit and Run

I must admit that I haven't seen most of the earlier CSI seasons, pretty much pre-season 5. And apparently that's where most of the blatant Nick/Greg flirting resides... *mental note to get the seasons quicker*

There really are so many Gay Nicky moments... I know that it's been mentioned tons of times, but I was watching "Rashomama" and when Nicky pulled out that girl's phone number on a napkin, he was totally blase about it. Like, he didn't flush at all or anything. He just brushed it off and said he hadn't meant to get it. I mean, c'mon. The girl was gorgeous, and obviously hitting on him, and any straight man - well, maybe not any straight man, but most - would immediately flirt back and/or make a move. I mean, it's just natural instinct. We respond to affections of those we are attracted to, right? And Nick constantly just bypasses women flirting with him... ;) Well, anyway. There was total eye-sex in that episode too... And I know that we all heard the subtext in Nick's "speech" about marriage, yeah? (By the way, how adorable was Nick's description of the wedding? And Greg's was hilarious. I was laughing for an hour xD)

I still stand by opinion that it is ridiculous that the TPTB refuse to acknowledge Nick/Greg as a couple. But I'm not going to rant about gay rights...

I kind of miss the old Nick/Greg flirting. And yeah, I do agree that I think they are above the shy, flirtatious touching stage, and have moved on to a deeper, more soulful connection that doesn't need physical aspects to be appeased. Still though. Sometimes I kind of get annoyed at how TPTB has obviously separated them as the years have passed. They don't work a lot of scenes together anymore, and they rarely are together in a room. (That being said, they did work that one case a couple of weeks ago, with Greg and his glitter fetish.) I just want some refreshing, more pronounced The Love moments.

&& You know, I've noticed that Nick does often practically devour Greg with his eyes... And besides the fact that we can only imagine what he's thinking... :devil: I think it's cute that as their physical contact has died, their eye contact has seemed to multiply... :D There's practically a stare down in every episode now-a-days. x)

6. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

myfuturecsi (GhostOfChristmasPast), please don't take personal offense if someone misquotes you, kindly explain what you mean and move on. Personal attacks will not be tolerated here at Talk. Thank you.

7. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Great post, spillednotes :thumbsup: and Wojo, good catch! In "Gum Drops" Greg was sitting with his legs pointing to Nick, you can almost say that Greg's knee is touching Nick's hip. These two are very comfortable next to each other, right? ;)

And now, some Love picspam.

One of those Nick's gay moments :guffaw:

[​IMG]

Where is Greg's hand? :devil: Greggo is a naughty boy...

[​IMG]

The body language here. Nick bitting his lower lip... Flat palm on chest means love:

[​IMG]

A jealous Nick IN THE CLOSET. Pure subtext.

[​IMG]

This scene from "Felonious Monk" shows definitely two men who are obviously smitten with each other:

[​IMG]

The three ships on CSI: The Love, Yobling and GSR. So telling....;)

[​IMG]

8. spillednotes

spillednotes Hit and Run

Well thank you, seabird! :) And that is a good catch, Wojo. It's a natural sign of attraction when you point your body towards a person. :)

TPTB needs to give it up. There is just no way to deny or hide this. x) They try so hard... But the subtext concurs every time. ESPECIALLY with the jealous Nicky in the closet. And the hand on Greg's chest, and how close he kept getting during the infamous liquid latex conversation... There's just an endless supply of evidence.

You know, I think it would be highly amusing if there was a CSI conference for us fans, and they had sections assigned by ships, and of course, there was a room for The Love fans... It would be probably the most crowded room, next to GSR. x) And how would the TPTB deny us then? (Besides, a conference full of The Love supporters would be freakin' awesome.)

Last edited: Dec 20, 2008
  9. DFraMacKey

DFraMacKey Victim

Hello all! It's been a while since I was last here... so I thought I'd pass by and check what I've been missing and wow thread number 21! that's so cool :p

I saw that you've been talking about Nick being unimpressed by women and I must agree 110 % with that, e.g. recently I saw High and Low and when Nick when to interrogate that photographer chick my first thoughts where that the girl was like I don't know hitting a little on Nick I mean I think I saw here getting too close but Nick was just ignoring here going on bussiness lol and also in that episode we see Greggo kicking Nick and Warrick out of his lab... it was a little funny and the "ay ay ay" noise Nicky said was too cute :p and Greg did get a little too close to Nick ^^

Today I rewatched Grave Danger and almost cried a second time... and the face of Greggo when he's examinating the dog's coffin was just hearbreaking I though he was going to cry right there...

Also saw Who Shot Sherlock and loved the celebration scene XD Nicky really couldn't keep his hands off Greggo also he was the first who addresed him when he was walking on the hall...

I think I'm gonna rent season 4 next week, cuz I haven't seen that season yet :p And I know all in this post has already been discussed but I couldn't think of more things to say...

And also this is off topic but OMG in the episode of Fight Night Sara mentioned Ensenada Baja California and I was like hey that's where I live XD didn't see that one coming :p and poor Nicky no one takes him seriously when he talks 'bout birds :(

Think this is everything I hope I didn't bore you lol see ya and Happy Christmas to you all if I don't make it in that day ^^

10. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

I heard that it snowed in Vegas yesterday or the day before that, I'm not sure, and I thought immediately of the boys. What do you think they'd do with all the snow around? I could see them cuddle in front of a fire. I could imagine Greg being either completely happy about the snow or complaining about the cold and Nicky would just know how to make things better for him ... :devil:

I agree with you DFraMacKey, the photographer was definitely flirting but Nick being Nick ... :p And I really liked the way Greg got close to Nicky although I'd really like to know why he was so angry the whole episode long.
    [​IMG]
    I don't think Greg would have got so close to Warrick but with Nicky he feels more comfortable!

You should definitely watch S4. There aren't that many Love moments but some of the few are really worth watching, like the boy-touching in Bad Words:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

We had both sleet and show in Nebraska too, I personally hate everything about winter! I think since Greg is from CA and Nick from TX they probably don't have a lot of experience with winter weather, so I can't see them enjoying it very much. I think they would stay home (if they didn't have to work) and keep each other warm.

12. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Well if Greg is more from the San Fransico area, they do get a lot colder weather up there, so he might be more use to it than Nick would be. Although Texas gets snow too. But if they have both adjusted to Vegas and they had the snow they had the other day, I could see Greg taking advantage of it and making snowballs and throwing them at Nick. :lol:

I'm in Florida, so snow is a thing of my youth when I lived in Wisconsin. :D

13. spillednotes

spillednotes Hit and Run

I tend to think that Greg would be all excited and adventurous about the snow, and drag Nick outside to play with him in it... *evil plot bunny attacks* Nooo go awayyy! *runs*

Anyway. A Christmas episode of CSI would be highly amusing... if they don't already have one... With Greg and his Santa hat, and I could totally see a scheme about hanging a piece of mistletoe conveniently so that when Nick walks into the lab he has to kiss Greg. x) What excuse would TPTB have then? It's tradition! And Nicky wouldn't be too objecting... *cough*

(I don't think I could deal with snow either... being from Alabama and all. >_> I've never seen it so I don't know!)

14. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

I love christmas Nick & Greg fics (espicially pre-slash). It just sets the right mood for christmas. What do u think they will get each other ? Probably depends if they have been naughty or nice.

I wonder how the team will spend christmas, since so many of their team is no longer there. I am sure those left behind will need each other and I hope the new members are welcomed.

15. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Together, at home and cuddling on the couch. That's how I see the boys spending Christmas....:drool:

I love "Shooting Stars" and "Young man with a horn". And I love even more the fact that, in those two difficult moments for Nick: when he was about to enter that bunker in "Shooting Stars" after being buried alive and when he first mentioned his dead friend in "Young man With a Horn", these two times, Greg was THERE. It wasn't Sara, Catherine, Brass or Grissom. IT WAS GREG who was there reassuring him, comforting him with a simple gesture or a deep look as he was telling Nick: "I am here, don't worry, I know how you feel...."

Nick arrives at the crime scene and looks at where Greg is:

[​IMG]

Greg sees Nick and stops what he's doing:

[​IMG]

Nick waves Greg as he was seeking some comfort:

[​IMG]

And Greg waves him back:

[​IMG]

The 'oldmarriedcouple' look in "Young man with a horn". No words needed here:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.