Adam/AJ #2: The X-Factor - Must. Fight. Crime!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Have Adam and Angell had any scenes together? I can't think of one off the top of my head, but I'm getting forgetful these days. :p But I'd like to see him interact more with everybody, including Angell - particularly considering AJ's comments about wanting Adam to woo her. :p Seeing him try to flirt would be adorable - put Angell and Stella in the same room with him and he might hyperventilate. :lol:

2. CSINEWYORK000

CSINEWYORK000 Lab Technician

Found the quote, hopefully this what you meant.

Adam can flirt all he wants but after the kiss -doubt that would change

her mind. Yes - it was sudden, and out of the blue. But If you think about

it - kinda romantic, NO? Flack is a great catch, Adam is cute in his weird

geeky scientific way.

Not to mention Adam - is currently crushing on Stella, cute, akward, but

cute.

I don't think its gonna work out between them, and you know Don, if that

happens he will make Adam remember for a long time. Don't mess with

Flack:lol:

3. Faylinn

My point is, it would be cute to see him flirt with her. He doesn't have to have a chance to try his luck. :p

I found these two pictures on Google - I don't *think* I've seen them before. They're from May, so it's possible someone has already shared them. Anyway, thought I'd post them - maybe they'll be new to you guys. :)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 9, 2008
  4. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I'd love to see a scene where Adam tries to put the moves on Angell. I think it would be sweet and cute and I'd love to see Angell's reaction.

5. CSINEWYORK000

Omg....what if its the reason Flack "accidentaly" shoots Adam in the foot.

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: That would the funniest scene ever! I can can

picture everyone's expressions. Mac,Stella, Lindsay and Danny would be

standing there frozen in shock. Adam would on the ground cursing and

yelling from the pain. Flack would be frozen in one position gun still in his

hands, with a very serious/angry look on his face.

6. PerfectAnomaly

That doesn't sound very "accidental" to me. Plus I don't see Flack as the type to have his gun out in the lab unless there is some serious need for it. I also don't see Flack as the insanely jealous "I'll shoot you for daring to flirt with my woman" kind of guy either. Especially if it's Adam doing the flirting.

I'd just like a scene with Adam flirting with Angell and it having nothing to do with Flack and Angell and whatever is up with them.

7. CSINEWYORK000

Thats because it was only a joke........................

8. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Yeah, probably not, though if Adam puts the moves on Danny, he's a dead man as far as Flack is concerned. ;) :devil:

I'm going to go against the grain and say I don't particularly want to see Adam flirting with Angell (sorry, AJ! :eek: ). I like that Adam is goofy at times but still retains his dignity. I don't want him to be reduced to the nerdy guy who hits on all of the hot women in the lab. I also think his crush on Stella is interesting and sweet, so if he's hitting on all the pretty women in the lab all over the place it might be overkill. He already kind of had that flirting dynamic with Kendall as well.

9. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I'd rather not see Adam flirt with Angell either, so you're not alone, Top. His crush on Stella is enough for me.

10. Faylinn

I can see that. I still think it would be cute, but like you say, it would probably be overkill - considering that he's rarely done more than act dorky around Stella these past few episodes anyway.

11. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Honestly, I don't see any romance between Stella and Adam, I see it like friendship, she doesn't treat him like the lab pet, that's all.

I wonder what happened to Kendall, she just disappeared into thin air, not that I care much about it but I'd rather prefer an explanation for character's departures.

How about Adam/Sam Flack? (Dunno, just came to my mind).

Btw, when does the next episode air?

I've already seen that pics Faylinn but he looks great. :luvlove:

12. Faylinn

Adam and Sam? I dunno, I think it would be kind of random, but it could work if they did it right. (Although I'd be happier if her drama only involved her brother and not her love interest who happened to be on the team. I don't have much faith in TPTB to do it all well, obviously. :lol:)

"The Triangle" airs this Wednesday (er, tomorrow). :)

13. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

^^ THAT would be the reason Flack shoots him, not for going after Angell :lol:

So, there's this company where I lived called "Buckley," and every time I see their vans, I think of him... */dork*

14. PerfectAnomaly

I guess the reason I would like Adam flirting with Angell is I don't see his relationship with Stella as a flirtatious one. Yeah, he has a crush and is completely awkward around her, but I don't see his behavior as flirting so I don't think it'd be overkill to have him actually try to put some moves on Angell.

15. cSiNyFrEaK30

cSiNyFrEaK30 Police Officer

I do like the Adam/Stella dynamic, but I would prefer to keep it the one-sided crush that we see now. I don't really see what Adam does as flirting, rather as just being nervous and adorkable around her because he likes her, and it is cute to see. Stella seems to be just liking his friendship and treats him more as a person rather than just another lab rat.

As for Adam/Samantha Flack...I could see it, if they do it well. If. :rolleyes: Knowing the writers as of late, I don't know...I could see her coming to the lab looking for Flack, and finding Adam instead, and him recognizing her as Flack's sister...but a romantic relationship would have to have time to develop, which TPTB haven't done well with lately...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.