Adam/AJ #2: The X-Factor - Must. Fight. Crime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey just curious, are they ever going to revisit the whole thing about Adam being fired? To my knowledge the team giving up their vacations for him only bought him a little bit of time...and while I don't want Adam to go anywhere, continuity insists that the issue come up sooner or later in the season (although we all know how well CSINY does with continuity...:rolleyes:).

^I loved that Scarlet movie trailer thing, too! AJ was adorable through the whole thing...I'd love to see him on the big screen in something soon. And was I the only one who bought into it and thought it was a real movie...? :p

Oh no, you're not the only one - I was going to watch the show or whatever just because he was in it. I was a bit peeved to learn we'd all been had. :p

As for Adam getting fired - I'm sure it'll be under the radar until it's a main part of the plot again. The scene with Adam and Stella at the end of "My Name is Mac Taylor" hinted at it a bit, but I don't expect anything more major than that until it's the Big Story again. I'm not sure when it will come back up, but we'll see. Possibly during February sweeps (which I think are in March this year because of the digital transition or something)?

On the Scarlett thing, we all took the bait, oh well. :p

I don't remember if this pic has been posted. Isn't he cute with the toy guitar? It would be funny if Mac caught him playing guitar hero...:lol:

Adam would so get caught playing Guitar Hero in the lab. :lol: Bonus points if he's caught playing it with Danny or Hawkes or something. :p

:lol: I can totally see Adam and Danny playing Guitar Hero in the lab. I'm not sure who'd win in a battle, but they'd both be pretty good. :lol:

:lol: I can totally see Adam and Danny playing Guitar Hero in the lab. I'm not sure who'd win in a battle, but they'd both be pretty good. :lol:

Adam hands down!
Danny's awesome but he'd never beat the geeky gamer on his turf!
Go Adam!

Adam would whoop him and then be like, 'Who's your daddy?' :lol:

Danny would probably be pretty good, but I'd have to put my money on Adam. Definitely with the whooping.
Hehe, I'm also thinking that Adam would be the winner, and I bet he'd say "What up!?" in that cute little voice he does... :lol: Aww, it would be so cute. :adore: He'd be so scared if Mac found out and told him off though... *Snuggles him.*

Mac would just give him that stern father look.
mmmm.
And Adam would clear his throat and say "Yes, well um, boss, I uh, I reassembled all 600 broken glass bottles and found..."
And Mac wouldn't be mad any more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back