Eric & Calleigh #31 - A Vote For E/C Is A Vote For Shirtless Eric!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

I couldn't agree with you more. I would expect Calleigh to ask Eric to stay with her or something like that. Like back in season 1, I am hoping for some comment like the whole "no midnight tiptoe." Plus, that whole Eric/H bromance was already played out in season 4, and it sucked, so yes I'm hoping for some more E/C than just Eric/H.
    Well, at least we know that we are going to get something on episode 14, which by the way, will totally air on my birthday:lol:! Haha, couldn't ask for a better birthday present, so yes this is such a good omen.

2. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

We're in the same time zone, I'd say. CET, right?

I've just seen it. It looks good. Of course H doesn't believe Eric. It's the most stupid excuse in the world. I'm sure Calleigh won't let him get away with it. One thing got me thinking, though. It would be nice if Eric wouldn't open up to H, and H went to Calleigh to ask her to talk to Eric because she can get to him. Wouldn't that be cute? I know it's not gonna happen, but it would be nice to see that one of their friends sees the trust they share.

3. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

No, you couldn't ask for a better birthday present!! :lol:

I don't think we will get any "Midnight Tiptoe" comment. That was a lighthearted retort way back when before things were as heavy emotionally as they are now. I would love to see it but I doubt we will. I think and hope we will see her confront him on why he never told her about the situation.
    Which IMO will make for an intersting conversation.

I just really really hope considering the emotion of situation that it is not all H and Eric like I said above. Cuz I agree that when they tried that in season 4 it sucked!! Here and there is ok but to have a golden E/C opportunity in this ep and pass it up for bromance would totally suck even more!

Corey said he can't reply to my emails for a while b/c he is super busy but that won't stop me from sending an email telling how stupid it was of them to pass up an opportunity should we not get anything. I mean we don't need major revelations here, just something that we know would all make sense in this situation considering the writers have already put out the notion of "you can talk to me about anything."

I don't think H would tell her to go to talk to Eric but I think it would be cool if he lies to H but doesn't lie to Cal. Mainly b/c she would see right through it and call him out on it. So it will be interesting to see, should she ask him why he was staying there (which I think she will), what his response will be; the truth or a lie.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2008
  4. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Some how I don't think H. is all that happy with Eric's answer. I mean I could be wrong, but thats just me! LoL! That was a very sarcastic come back for H. I think the bromance is in trouble by the looks of it! I'm not feelin the love people!!! Not a lot of trust flowing right now, hasn't sence H. took picked Ryan in the 1st Ep. if you ask me. I think H. hurt his little feeling when he done that, and now Eric won't tell him anything.

Ihope Calleigh can Swoop on in their and pull him out of this rut ge in!

5. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

Alrighty, I got some really good news for all of you guys. I don't know how to take them b/c it's tvguide, and we've already had our problems with them, but this seems legit.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/CSIMiami-Delko-Calleigh-1000663.aspx

6. delkolover

Well I think H picked Ryan in the premiere b/c he didn't want Eric to take the fall if things went bad. He told Eric as much in the ep. Which totally says to me that Ryan is expendable!! :lol:

It is going to come out why he is there as they investigate....so it will be a moot point that he didn't tell him the truth to begin with.

Cal wil be there for him....I know she will! ;)

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I am having some trouble breathing right now....

Check it out this frickin article at tv guide.com http://http://www.tvguide.com/News/CSIMiami-Delko-Calleigh-1000663.aspx

Well it seems Eric might try and make a move or at least say he "wants" something more between them out loud and definitively. And I think Cal will sit on it probably until 714 where her incident will make her re-evaluate things or who knows she might say something back ;) This is AWESOME!!! It is also awesome to still hear Adam and Emily talk so highly about this happening and it being a long term thing. They don't just want their characters to hook up....they want them together, together!!

Me thinks we are getting a scene tonight!! ;)

Last edited: Dec 9, 2008
  7. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Whew! Thanks for posting that Carolina. It looks as though Eric will be ready to commit, and Calleigh will hopefully take her big step after her "near-death" experience. My HipHugger heart is just fluttering with the possibilities!:luvlove:

Well, we know Horatio's motive for picking Ryan, but I wonder if Eric really understood. Sure Ryan may be expendable to Horatio, but Eric's feelings were hurt. More bromance...(That word just cracks me up! :guffaw:)

I think even though Eric will lie to Horatio about this, he won't lie to Calleigh. Well, he might try, but she's going to call him out and make him tell the truth! I'm hoping we find out that she already knew, and even if she didn't approve, she has been supporting his need to find out what's going on.
    :rolleyes:

I'm with you, Jackie, I think we're getting a great E/C scene tonight!

8. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Early Reaport I got from someone that has already seen it say that nothing happens, but, I can't tell s that is true or not so don't take my word for that they could just be saying it to throw me off. So don't be shocked if nothing happens.

9. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I hope that we do get a scene in which Eric tells Calleigh the truth about why he is staying at the hotel. It would be a huge indication about the trust he and Calleigh share that he would tell Calleigh the truth, while lying to Horatio. If he didn't tell Calleigh the truth it would be a step backwards in their blossoming relationship.

I'm not putting this in spoiler tags as it is currently in the news... but as for the TV Guide article, I especially noted this quote from Adam...

"Delko definitely has been, I guess, a guy's guy for a long time," Rodriguez says, acknowledging his character's flirty rep. "That makes it all the more profound that he's making this decision now to commit his energy and love to Calleigh."

I noticed that he said that Eric is making the decision *now* to commit his energy & love to Calleigh. Makes me think something pivotal happens in tonights episode, at least on his part. Like he makes this decision to outwardly pursue Calleigh, and not just keep that desire to himself. Either he is by himself at that point, talking to someone else, or talking to Calleigh... I don't know, but I can't wait to see it! Sure hope he wasn't talking about "now" being where Eric is in his life since the shooting, because with the shortage of quality E/C this season, I really need something good in tonights episode.

10. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

That's exactly how I took it. I think that finding out about his bio-dad and getting shot again is going to be the push he needs to start actively pursuing Calleigh. I think that he decides to do something since life is so precarious (especially judging his past luck) and he might as well be with the one he loves...;)

Just a thought.:)

11. delkolover

Yup...definately!!

This is his 'defining' moment if you will. His shooting got him looking at Calleigh in a whole new light now this with his father has got him wanting to pursue Calleigh b/c he wants to be with her.

His shooting help him put things in perspective....this will make him want to define himself b/c he will no doubt question who he really is. He wants to become his own man and following his heart is a step in the right direction.

12. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

ALL Hands on deck! I repeat ALLLL HAAANDS OOON DDDDEECCKK! Ladies & Gentalmen it is about time to get this ship cleaned up and ready to sail into the vast seas of what we like to call the romance ocean! So go get your snack, walk your pets, take your potty breaks! Afterwords please returne to you lazy-boys and prepair to start the engines on this massive Hiphugger Cruise!

Everybody be back fo the episode after party at 11:01!

Now everybody grab you nearest Hiphugger's hand and prepair to pray to the E/C Gods for a little E/C moments tonight in this Episode. Please turn to page 232 in the E/C hymnal Where the fabulous Blackeyed Peas will be the party starter as we all raise our voises and sing...........

LETS GET IT STARTED IN HERE!!!!!!!!

13. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

WOW! Awesome post!!! :thumbsup:

That article has got me so excited now!!!

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

ok so I haven't been able to watch the episode cause my cable is off the air!!!! I am sooo pissed I can't even ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scream: :klingon:

So great about the article but right now I am just not able to enjoy it like I should and that makes me even more mad...:scream:

So anything good???

15. DuquesneDelko

DuquesneDelko Dead on Arrival

So again, for me(and i'm getting extremely fed up with having to say this) This episode was a real dissapointment on the E/C front:( All we got was a 20 second conversation, a "I don't want to see you gwet hurt" nad then it was back to work. Seriously? One scene? Thats all we get after waiting 2 weeks for this episode? We all know they are going to be together but couldn't they just throw us a bone every once in a while?? This episode seriously makes me wonder whether we actually will get that great E/C scene we are expecting in 7.14.

With that said, I really loved Calleigh in this episode. It was nice to see her go out of her was to help that single mother. And the hug, awwww is all I can say. You can really see them showing her walls starting to come down little by little, setting up what is to come in 7.14

So overall, I think it was a good episode , just dissapointing with the lack of E/C scenes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.