Eric & Calleigh #31 - A Vote For E/C Is A Vote For Shirtless Eric!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tamemyheart4692

tamemyheart4692 Hit and Run

That would be soo amazing. Frankly- I think this season (well really 7.14) has a lot of potential. I wish TiVo would let me fast forward to February...That would probably be my dream. Of course I wouldn't get any homework done.

I just got done watching Man Down...again...and it was kinda sad, but i love the scenes between Eric and CAl...probably my favorite episode- definitely one of the turning points between the two...

What's your guys' favorite epi?

I cannot wait until Monday...its been too long, right?

too bad about the Eric holding her up... :(stupid TBTP

2. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Okay, so everyone seems really excited about 7.10 here. I'm trying to get excited, I am.. but I don't want to get my hopes up. I mean, do y'all remember how excited we were for there to be an E/C moment in Wrecking Crew? Yeah, we got close to nothing in that episode. It seems like when we're expecting something to happen, it doesn't. And when we're not expecting, it does.. like in Cheating Death. There were good moments in that episode.:)

But let's just say I'm being overly pessimistic and wrong, and that there will be at least one E/C moment in Monday's episode.

Anyway, I'm most looking forward to episode 7.14 because it seems almost impossible for something NOT to happen between Eric and Calleigh in that episode...and I'm completely thrilled to see that episode. So hopefully that episode will be airing in February and not in March..because that would just be fantastic.

3. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Well Corey said as of right now it is scheduled to air on Feb 2nd...so hopefully that won't change and we won't have to wait til March. Although, that means that January could have quite a few repeats in it :( But if it means we get 714 in Feb and not March...I will take it!

I am looking forward to ep 714 too for the potential of E/C but also I am looking forward to what is in store for Cal. I mean there have been too many instances where she has come out of a threatening situation (ie the kidnapping in All In) and nothing physically has happened to her. I mean in Going Under she crashed her car but walked away w/o a scratch :confused: . Samething after being kicked and punched in All In; not a mark on her... Which has always allowed her to just shake it off and say she is ok and not face what the issue entailed. So I think the very notion that she actually has to go to the hospital and practically, from the spoilers, almost dies will hopefully affect her not only enough to open up to Eric but to open her up in general.

Even if nothing outwardly happens in 714 between E/C, as long as the situation gets her thinking about her future and a future with Eric, I will be excited. Character development with her is important in order for her and Eric and their relationship to move forward. So hopefully there will be "signs" either in the ep or the next one that indicate she has changed her mindset and opened herself up to accepting and becoming more in tune with her emotions. The baby steps that TPTB keep referring to, IMO, are the steps needed to open Calleigh up more in order for her and Eric to get together. I mean how out of the blue would it look if all of a sudden this tough as nails woman breaksdown and falls into Eric's arms? It would look extremely weird and all of us would be like 'huh?' b/c it would be sooo out of character. And IMO it would ruin the very thing we are all hoping to see.

That said, I am pretty confident that we will get something in Monday's ep but I don't see it as being earth shattering or ship altering. But something will be there.

I try not to read too much into everything Corey says in his emails, cuz he does like to chat casually about episodes he likes and has liked while working on the series but he did say this about Monday's ep:

Now I might be reading too much into it but he said he loved working on Wrecking Crew and he thought it was one of his personal best eps (which I agree w/ him) but he didn't describe it as his favorite that they had ever done. Again, I could be reading too much into it but he does know how big of an E/C fan I am! So who knows he could have been giving me some sort of a hint ;)

Last edited: Dec 7, 2008
  4. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

5. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

Wow, so he could be giving you a hint? I am confident that somethings gonna happen b/c like Marija_Magdalena said, when one of them has a storyline theres a cute moment, but im not gonna get my hopes up to high b/c the more i do the more disappointed i am when nothing happens.

Somethings definatly gonna happen in 714 it has great potential and i dont think the writers are that stupid not to do anything with the pair b/c it would be a total waste of opportunity.

Well im looking foward to the next eppie and i really dont mind Eric having another storyline b/c i love him i think hes great :)

6. delkolover

Yeah I hear ya about the dissapointment aspect ;)

But considering this is a personal storyline for him, I think we will get something. Even if it is small it means that TPTB are looking deep into this ship across the board and not just when a "cute" situation or life threatening situation comes up. They have to show us how deep the level of trust and care is and this is the type of episode to do it in.

IDK if Corey was giving me a hint on E/C or on the show in general. He is hard to read sometimes when he emails me. I don't want to get my hopes up that he was talking about E/C solely but I can't help but think he was implying that along with how good he thought the whole ep was. ;)

7. mandystevens

mandystevens Hit and Run

OMG i just saw the 2 promos and it looks FANTASTIC!
    Thank god is tomorrow, i can't wait..

And of course Eric would be better than Frank, but his arm would hurt and Cal would be all worried. It would a cute scene too. hahahaha
    And the promo is centered on Cal and Eric, so PLEASE THEY HAVE TO GIVE US SOME GOOD E/C MOMENTS. :lol:

its tomorrow. its tomorrow! Lets prey Corey is right ;)

And God bless Adam ROdrigues, aaawww i love him :drool:

ps: THANKS DuquesneDelko for letting me know :)

8. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I understand all about the disappointment, but at the end of the day I always hope... We hope, we get disappointed, that's life after all.

Okay, I'm gonna stop with all the "philosophy of life" talk, now. :rolleyes:

Well, you said that Corey knows you're a huge EC fan, so I think it would be pretty cruel of him to tell you something that will get your hopes up, if it's not true.

So, my guess is that we will get something in 7.10 and that we will get something in 7.14 (and I don't think they're gonna get together in this one, I just think that something big is gonna happen).

9. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Oh please, there must be something between them in this episode. I mean how much longer have we got to wait to see small E/C scene again. They are talking about baby steps, but where are these steps, I don't see any yet. I really hope we get something tomorrow. As for 7.14 I just hope we get something what will be worth waiting. I mean we're patient, but our patience surely have limits, right?:)

10. delkolover

My patience does have limits but given I have waited this long....I think I can wait a little longer ;)

"All good things come to those who wait" ;)

I mean it could be worse....we could be waiting for something to happen and NOT have the writers actually working torward them getting together!! I think that would be worse. I'd rather wait, as long as I know the writers have it in their minds to get them together.

i've already said a couple of times I think we will get a scene in this ep. I just don't think it will be earth shattering. I think they will have a conversation about him not telling her what was going when she specifically told him in the past he could tell her anything.

714 will be a even bigger step in the right direction, IMO. What will we get? IDK. I think we will have to wait and see.

11. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Hey hiphugger family! Wow, I missed out on a good discussion while I was away this weekend. I finally got to see the extended promo just a little while ago and I was super excited :thumbsup:

It would have been cool to see Eric helping Calleigh up but in my opinion he probably would have dropped her because he would have been distracted :guffaw:

So I was watching my CSI: Miami season 5 dvd's on the road (because the drive to Tennessee was just too long) and I was listening to the audio commentaries for episode 5x03 after the scene where Eric was in the pool he commented on how he noticed a little spark between him and Calleigh. It made an otherwise sad, long drive home a little happier.

12. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and a hiphugger fan, made the step from lurker to poster (it only took me a year LOL). First got into CSIM last summer and watched the eppies out of order (Lost Son was my first one & thought, 'Gee, hope this Speed guy isn't a key character!") but I immediately picked up this connection between the Latino guy and the blonde, the rest is history....can't wait to see what happens with E/C this season, albeit, it has been as slow as molasses.

13. delkolover

Welcome Hounds of Love :beer:

We are always welcoming more Hip Huggers to our ever growing corner of the world!! :lol:

Think about how those of us who have been watching from the first ep feel!! :lol:

14. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

Thanks! Yeah, I can't imagine how you guys can stand it, you're a very patient bunch :lol:. Long suffering fans is an understatement I guess, and I thought it was such torture since the start of S6! I'm like, enough already, please hook up now, get a room and have your way with each other! :p

15. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Welcome Hound of love glad you desided to join our little pre-romance party! Be sure you throw your opinon in when ever you feel like, and if you need any help just ask.

As i'm sure you figured out Tim Speedle was a main character in the show and he is shorly missed by his fan that still lurk around here, But life goes on and theirs E/C now to focous our undivided attentiions on. (although I will be watching 24 this season!)

But sence you said youhave been reading the board for a while you should know that we like to have alot of fun discussions about E/C so don't be shy just tell us how you feel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.