Eric & Calleigh #31 - A Vote For E/C Is A Vote For Shirtless Eric!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Of all of the members on the team OTHER than Eric, Alexx is the one who would be able to get Calleigh to admit that there is something between her and Eric. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

My Nanny is on A&E. I love the scene between Eric and Cal in the bedroom where they talk about having children and who would make a good parent.

"Maybe, when I find the right girl..." Eric:)

2. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

I agree! I think that is the main reason Alex may be in that Ep. to help get the ball rolling for our to love birds! She is the olny other one that Calleigh listens to and trusts to give her that Motherly advise. She knows that Alex will not steer her wrong!

Eric is the same way about Alex also! He may say something to her to let her know that he really cares for Calleigh, and then she may go and try to push her along to say something to him. I can tootally hear her tell Eric to tell her how he feels, that he may be suprised at how she feels about him. Then she'll tell Calleigh the same thing, but you know she'll probably tell Eric he better not hurt her or he will answer to her!

3. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I agree. I believe that Alexx will pick up on the feelings Calleigh and Eric. I can see Alexx encouraging Calleigh and Eric to hook up.

4. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Well I'm new here, but I think that if Calleigh's accident and Alexx presence won't help them to get together I will just lose my hope totally :(

5. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Welcome Monica1604!! :)

IMO it will help them but I don't think this is going to be the ep where they get together. That would too easy! And the writers have never made anything easy! On the other, hand we could all be pleasantly surprised! ;)

I do think this incident is going to be one of the straws that will eventually break the camel's back. Like I said before, his shooting got him thinking about the future and about how he wants her in it. This situation with her will get her thinking about that sort of thing and hopefully some of her walls will come down.

The episodes that Diddy is supposed to be are described as him being a prosceutor who has an issue with H, the case, the team and a "personal issue". I don't know what that personal issue is and it could be anything from Diddy's character having crossed paths with H before, he doesn't like the way the team handles the case, to E/C. So I really think her hospital stint is going to open some doors.

In the end, we all just have to be patient. I think that Alexx is returning might help on top of the situation itself but it is also a possibility that the writers wanted to bring her back to give her character some closure in the sense that we know where she has been and what she has been doing.

6. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Welcome Monica. We're all glad to have you here.

I would be very disappointed if that whole situation wouldn't help them get together.

7. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Thanks for nice welcome girls :). I'm really glad i found this page. I don't think they get together in this ep either, but if this won't help them realize how they feel about each other I don't know what else could it be to help.

8. delkolover

Well we know how Eric feels....This episode, I think, will open Calleigh up more to what she feels.

That is what all these "baby steps" are about; her learning what her feelings are and opening up about them. So that they can move forward. Not to mention becoming less robotic about everything related to emotions! ;)

Last edited: Nov 29, 2008
  9. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I hope you're right, but sooner or later she has to let him know how she feels, because no matter how much he loves her, he won't wait forever. Especially when it will looks that she's not interested. And we know there will be interested women around him.

10. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

Hey does anybody know if that is it for the season till after Xmas? Or if we do get one more eppiiee before pure repeats of CSI:Miami :( I really hope we only get one week of repeats.

11. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

Hey does anyone know if there are no more new eppies till January?

12. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Hold your horses, I've got it. We have two new ones coming up: The DeLuca Motel on December 8 and Tipping Point on December 15.

I am looking forward to the new episodes and seeing what new "baby steps" we get from Eric and Calleigh. I'm hopeful for a really good HipHugger moment during 7.10. :p

13. delkolover

12/1 is a repeat
    We get new eps on 12/8 and 12/15.
    12/22 is a repeat
    12/29....I don't know if it is new or not.

I think he knows how she feels. He just knows it is not that easy to get out of her. And while everyone wants to "hear" some sort of confirmation, I don't think that she doesn't look interested. They share little looks every now and then. "Girls like flowers." If you couldn't read the hidden meanings in those words and looks then rewatch the scene! ;)

Right now, this is all about how she feels. Cuz we know how he feels. And season 5 and 6 was really us seeing his feelings emerge from the crush stage to wanting to settle down. So now, IMO, we are going to see her emergence and "coming out of her shell" if you will as far as they are concerned.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2008
  14. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Oh wow, I have missed so much on this thread. See, this what happens when you're staying in a hotel for 4 days that charges $11.99 per day to use the internet. Now, I'm in a hotel that doesn't charge..thank goodness.:) I have missed getting on here and discussing Eric and Calleigh.

I'm so confused with most of the conversations going on in here at the moment.. but it's great to know that there are 2 more episodes coming up before January. Sort of depressing we don't get one this Monday though.

I'm not sure what all this talk is about Eric and Calleigh breaking up but due to all these 'baby steps' that are being taken to get them together after so long.. it's pretty doubtful that they will break up. Sure, they'll have issues.. but Calleigh and Eric are kind of perfect for each other.

Also..
    I was a bit confused about what was said about Calleigh learning the hard way about who really matters by her ending up in the hospital. I guess we're suppose to take it as good news? But it could also be taken as Calleigh realizing her feelings for Eric too late.. that being the 'hard way'. Because he is not going to wait forever. I don't know though.

15. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Yeah i saw it, that was great:thumbsup: and I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed it:). I caught it sooner in Bombshell too, when they were working in those shop where bomb exploaded. These looks are ok, but there must be something more to move it forward and maybe her stay in hospital will be this thing which help in that matter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.