Adam/AJ #2: The X-Factor - Must. Fight. Crime!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Oh I bet he does. :lol: His look was priceless when he was showing the site to Lindsay and Stella. He always has great scene with those 2... Well as for him being adorable, well he's always adorable. :p But yes, he was especially cute in this ep. :adore: He was a little creepy at the bit with the doll... I agree Fay, it does make you wonder about his choice in women if he thinks they are life like. :lol: That scene made me laugh.

Well I have some caps for you pleasure... *Click for the fullsize pic.*

[​IMG]
    Oh gawd... That smile... *Faints*

[​IMG]
    I love his expression here. :lol:

[​IMG]

Looks like he's being told off here...

[​IMG]

Adam's been a naughty boy. *Takes him away to punish him.* :devil:

[​IMG]

He looks so proud of himself, Stella and Lindsay look so shocked. :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

It seems like we are getting more and more Adam in every episode. And every scene he's in is gold! :D I hope it continues, I love that he's a regular character now. :thumbsup:

:lol: He is adorable. I loved his reaction to the dolls, it was weird but somehow believable. Although, yeah, those dolls look anything but real! I have to admit I'm slightly intrigued as to what the skin feels like though, if I was a scientist and the doll was in my lab I'd want to touch it to find out. And then I'd probably freak out and find the whole thing a little bit creepy. :lol: :p

:lol: This is totally my favourite Adam screencap from the episode. The look on his face is priceless.

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Yeah, however much I didn't think the dolls looked realistic, AJ definitely sold Adam's fascination.

And I would so want to touch it to see what the skin felt like - if it's such special silicone, I would wonder how 'real' it felt. :lol:

That last cap is the look that I thought was so hilarious when I was watching. He's such a dork. *loves him to itty bitty pieces*

Agreed. I want to see more scenes of him with Sid, by the way - the one he had last season (was it in "Child's Play"?) was great, so I'd love to see more of them together. They're so different, but I love them both so dearly. :adore:

4. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

^^Yeah, totally agree, I'd love to see more Sid/Adam scenes.

Yesterday I was shopping with some friends and there was this mannequin that looked so real that we all ended up touching it, I totally understood Adam's curiosity for the silicone doll. :lol:

5. Stepherweps

I totally agree with you Elsie, hehe just ask Meg, and all the Smacked girls, my obsession with Adam has developed even further this season, even I didn't think that was possible... But it has, all of his scenes have been awesome, it's great to see him as a series regular. I can't wait to see how he's played out the rest of the season. :adore:

I'd love to see more scenes with Adam and Sid, they are so different, but they go well together, although I'm convinced that Adam's a little bit scared of Sid... :lol:

6. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

They sure did do a good job of making the context disturbing if nothing else :lol: Adam's curiosity was well played and could have been really creepy from a lesser actor. Done with his usual humour and lovable social um, misfocus, I guess I could say, the scene with the three of them made me laugh. :p

More Adam and more Sid is always welcome, all the better if they had scenes together. The last I really remember was about the eyeball tattoos. But Adam's so good no matter who he's with in a scene.

Anyways. Was just browsing for pics for a different thread and came across this, thought I'd post. Don't think I've seen it in here before. :)

[​IMG]
    From the CSINYWIKI site.

I'm wondering what the drama they've hinted at for Adam is gonna be.

7. Stepherweps

Thanks for the cute AJ and Carmine pic Elwood. They look adorable together. :adore: I totally agree with what you said about Adam's scenes in the last ep, he was awesome like he always is... :adore: His social misfocus is so cute, he does it so well, which just makes me love him even more eachtime I see him. *Snuggles him*

I was having a look at some spoilers, I believe in 5.12 Adam and Sid will have a scene together. :adore: I'm really looking forward to that. :D

8. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

That's a really good point actually. I hadn't really thought about it, but with the wrong character or poor acting it would have been totally creepy. :lol: AJ's fantastic, and Adam is adorable. :D

Yeah, the spoilers do show a scene with Adam and Sid. I'm looking forward to it, although I find any spoilers that mention either of them exciting as it's so rare. They're both weird geeky scientists but in very different ways, and I think the two of them together is just double the fun. :lol:

9. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I hadn't really thought about that either. But it's true. Especially the last part about AJ and Adam :adore:

10. CSINEWYORK000

CSINEWYORK000 Lab Technician

Adam was cute in this episode.when he flew that paper airplane at Mac and Stella.....Adorkable:lol::adore::adore:

As usual he was very nervous/scared trying to explain to Mac why he flew

paper airplanes. Love his scence of humor.

:adore::adore::adore:

11. Faylinn

Since I'm not giving anything away, I won't use a spoiler box.

Adam was great in "Cost of Living" - but he always is. :p And there was a lot of him, too!

I think that's due in part to the preview for next week (and here I'll insert a spoiler box):

So it seems Mac is forced to fire Adam next week - this week's foreshadowing was a bit heavy handed with Adam actually saying something about 'trying to keep his job.' Too bad it didn't work.

Of course, I have no doubt that they'll find a way to keep the X-Factor in the lab. Even if he hadn't become an integral part of the show, which he certainly has, there's the matter of AJ signing a 5-year contract last year and them adding him to the opening credits this season. Still, more casual viewers who don't know about the contracts might believe that he could actually be gone.

I'll be interested to see how that storyline plays out. Everybody loves Adam, I'm sure they'd all fight to keep him around - if they don't, they'll have to answer to me. :p

12. CSINEWYORK000

CSINEWYORK000 Lab Technician

Oh no. They better NOT. Not Adam.

A temporary suspension, for misconduct, maybe, but firing the guy -thats

a bit harsh.

13. Faylinn

They set up next week in 5.04 when Sinclair talked about budget cuts. I think it's a simple matter of having to let someone go for budgetary reasons.

Although why they'd get rid of Adam when he does so much of the work is beyond me. :p

I'm not worried though. ;)

14. cSiNyFrEaK30

cSiNyFrEaK30 Police Officer

Adam had a lot more screen time tonight...more so then some of the quote unquote bigger characters ;) As always, cute and fun to watch!

I'm not too sure how that works either...why fire Adam, the one who is shown often and seems to always be the one doing the most work? But i suppose it wouldnt be as dramatic if it was a random lab tech we've only seen once;)

And does anyone one know where I can watch next week's preview?? I missed it tonight:(

15. Stepherweps

Just watched The Cost Of Living and Adam was awesome in it like he always is, the scene when Mac told him off for the paper airplanes, was adorkable, especially when he was mixing up his words... So cute. *Snuggles him, it's ok dear...* I also loved it later when he had found some evidence and showed to Mac, he seemed so proud of himself. Adorable as always. :D

The promo has upset me, even though we know that something will be worked out... The prospect of loosing Adam is too much to bear... It's going to be interesting to see how it all plays out... IMHO the show wouldn't be the same without Adam. :adore:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.